Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about yourself in the first paragraph

And from what I saw portrayed in Mommie Dearest Joan Crawford never looked lovingly at her adopted children at all.

I do , and always have that the photos of Casey and Caylee were not faked. There was way to many of them...

I do, and always have that the photos of Casey at Fusion were not faked and were far more candid than the ones you refer to.

This is a very good question, where are the anthony's? I think there may be a major split between them, can't say I would blame the anthony's though...I mean this girl has literally ruined all their lives forever.

And if casey is denying her family the rights to bury Caylee in favor of having her sit in the funeral home for the rest of her life or just in case she gets off and she can then rebury her herself I can see them being none to happy with that desicion.

Do we know if Casey has signed everything pertaining to Caylee's funeral to George and Cindy? That could very well be why they weren't in court and JB's real reason for holding things up.

(o/t yes. BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) incident involving BART cop shooting guy already in the down on ground position on New Years Day, early hours. Late yesterday, people moved from where it started at Fruitvale station (quiet protest there) gained more people, worked their way to or three stations up to late last night. Culminated downtown area. Mayor useless, as usual, thinks he is in a movie. Car bashing, burning, business wrecking, etc. Helicopters for hours last night. Still going on here and there. Helos still scanning areas of Oakland, including Lake Merritt, where I live, even as I type. A big big *advertiser censored*** deal--all over the area.)

(o/t) yes...saw it on Huffington Post and it's a disgrace. Riots are useless, but I saw the video and would be outraged as well. Smells like Rodney King, ay?

But this ties in (on topic) with the outrage people have with KC's reactions in court today.

(was that a smooth transition?)

(o/t yes. BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) incident involving BART cop shooting guy already in the down on ground position on New Years Day, early hours. Late yesterday, people moved from where it started at Fruitvale station (quiet protest there) gained more people, worked their way to or three stations up to late last night. Culminated downtown area. Mayor useless, as usual, thinks he is in a movie. Car bashing, burning, business wrecking, etc. Helicopters for hours last night. Still going on here and there. Helos still scanning areas of Oakland, including Lake Merritt, where I live, even right now as I type. A big big *advertiser censored*** deal--all over the area.)

Wanted to bump for you, gibby207, cannot figure out how. jeez. helos drive me nuts.

very sorry o/t

I don't know...I really think Casey is behind the burial hold up. This is the last bit of control she has and she doesn't want to give it up. Also there is an obvious split with her, GA, CA and maybe even LA...this is her way of sticking it to them. JB knows it looks bad, but sure isn't going to come out and say "Casey wants to torture everyone awhile longer, so she hasn't agreed to the burial yet." so he's making up other ridiculous excuses. .
--------------------------
Boy do I agree with you! I wouldn't put it past her to do the arrangements herself and have him bury her privately...

Yep-Yep...pharm-sales men leave all kinds of nice tidy packages for anyone who works in a private office to snag.. I used to work for the health care industry so I got lots of anti-biotics and such w/o perscription or cost to me. I bet CA had any med at the tips of her fingers.

I don't know if agree that CA had access any meds like Xanax and other anti-anxiety drugs (maybe antidepressants, yes), but she WOULD probably have accessibility to prescription pads. :waitasec:

The basketball size stain in the trunk is most likely all of the bodily fluids that are purged out of the body via the rectum at about the second day of decomp. It would not require a week for the car to be pretty much uncleanable as far as the odor goes. I personally think she dumped the body on the 18th, the day of the shovel borrowing and shortly after this purging started/happened.

LP's chloroform theory I can't help with. I can't make the chloroform make sense at all.

O.K., that's exactly what I was missing, thanks. I wonder why KC didn't feel the need to eradicate the stain. I wonder if she tried?

Maybe Lifetime was interested in the story from the viewpoint of the grieving grandmother who bravely went against the system because she thought her granddaughter was alive. (But was duped by her manipulative daughter?)

If Cindy gets charged with OJ she loses her sypathetic grandmother status and becomes another perp. That isn't a good Lifetime "woman overcoming odds" story.

IMO
I just think they would prefer not to get involved in such a convoluted mess.

I don't know if agree that CA had access any meds like Xanax and other anti-anxiety drugs (maybe antidepressants, yes), but she WOULD probably have accessibility to prescription pads. :waitasec:

Believe me, the possibilities are endless. There are addicts in every walks of life, including health care workers...theft is rampant. I have seen it and reported it.

I heard someone (DC??) put down where the remains were on a form that LE is trying to track down..It was Nov. 8th & had to do with TES..This came at the very end of the show from LP..Can someone fill in the blanks for me?..Thanks & sorry if this has already been discussed.

I just think they would prefer not to get involved in such a convoluted mess.

I don't think so either, and it's beyond ridiculous to think they would make an offer to the A's with the contingency that they not get arrested in the meantime.

Rumors about a Lifetime deal have only come from one less than credible source. Lifetime denies any deal. Who are you going to believe?
If I remember correctly there was some denying early on about ABC news and the pics. I would LOVE to go back and find all that info to link (NOT), but I have to go to bed sometime soon. LOL

If I remember correctly there was some denying early on about ABC news and the pics. I would LOVE to go back and find all that info to link (NOT), but I have to go to bed sometime soon. LOL

It's sounding like Baez is the one who sold photos to ABC, at least according to what's been said on NG.

I don't think so either, and it's beyond ridiculous to think they would make an offer to the A's with the contingency that they not get arrested in the meantime.
I'd love to see that in writing!!

"Oh, and don't forget, you can forget about the movie if you go and get yourself arrested!"

but...I can see them saying that they would have to attest they had NOTHING whatsoever to do with the crime.

I watched and listened to the hearing as if I were in the courtroom myself, waiting for my turn on hearing day. Jose did a fine job. You can all knit-pick this and that, but I saw and heard a very competent attorney making sound arguments.

I was surprised that the Judge had apparently done no research on the issues presented by the photos of the skeleton, as he had no resolution ready, nor a clue as to how to handle it. Jose was right, the Motion was Moot as to him, he never had any intention to sell the photos and he can not be responsible for what happens in the experts offices, or even in the US Postal Service. I was confused by the State's Motion as well and believe that the Judge should have exercised the State's authority over the "res", (the photos) and just rule that the res must not be sent via the internet and must remain in the State. Then let the lawyers figure out how to get the expert things done. It was a ridiculous moment in courtroom drama and totally unnecessary.

I am also noting that many of these motions were being brought a second time before the court because the State had not yet complied with the last court order. This means that Baez has asked for this stuff to which I refer TWICE* before and the State did not comply according to the Rules of Procedure AND in violation of a previous order of a court, albeit under a previous docket number assigned to the case.

*(First Baez would file a Bill of Particulars and for A Motion for Discovery. The State has an ongoing obligation to supplement it's responses on a timely basis as new evidence is gathered, etc. The State obviously did not respond timely so Baez filed a Motion to Compel the Discovery, requiring a hearing. The Judge ruled in his favor and gave the State a time within which to respond. The State didn't respond, so another Motion to Compel had to be filed and a hearing set and arguments made on the issues. This is just nonsense. The State should have gotten a tongue lashing for forcing the defense to file motion after motion for the same things. JMHO)

KC didn't look anything. She sat quietly, barely moved and had no expression whatsoever. Blank. She was polite and spoke clearly with the Judge. If the Judge wanted her to stand, he would have no trouble telling her. If the Judge was fine with it, that should be all you need.

KC signed a waiver this morning, unbeknowst to the deputies who pick up the prisoners at whatever am. She refused to go because she signed a waiver. There have been a lot of hearings where KC wasn't present - in fact this is the first Motion hearing she has attended. Why the big deal now? Someone tipped off the Judge that he needs to cover his butt on Appeal, so he better command her appearance so she can't claim that she was denied appearance at important hearings. I guess the SA did this for him - a little reminder.

KC smiled at the end after the Judge said "That's a wrap" and Baez turned towards her. A polite smile. That's all.

Jose has control over the remains for now. KC has given him the authority to make all decisions as to when the remains are no longer needed. What she does with them after Jose says her team is finished and hands them back over to her is anyone's guess. I am nearly 100% positive that she will sign over a release to have the interrment at that point. She knows she can't attend, she isnt' getting out and she can watch it on tv. Frankly, I don't think she even wants to get out to go to Caylee's funeral. Too dangerous for her on so many levels.

It may be as simple as GA and CA could not make it to the court in time to see KC today. She was only there about 35-40 minutes. Maybe they were working in the yard and I would hate to read what would be written if they showed up sweaty and in dirty yard clothes without make-up and hair done.

KC's hair did not look dirty to me. She looked well-groomed and healthy. She is neither pregnant nor wasting away with grief. All that has happened is she lost use of make-up and her hair grew to her shoulders. Oh, and no high heeled boots today.

Dots eyes I agree with a lot of what you observed !

Steadfast yes but Joan was a Seasoned Actress and knew how to play it for the cameras
One of the Adoptees that I know from blogging met Christina Crawford - now that is someone I would find fascinating to meet...
I wonder if she still has a fear of Wire Coat hangers :( or AJAX (whatever that powder cleaning stuff you guys call it - we call it Ajax!)

It's sounding like Baez is the one who sold photos to ABC, at least according to what's been said on NG.
Here's my thoughts on the videos (can't even try to figure out which photos as there are so so many of Caylee) But the videos - two in particular - the one from the nursing home was shot by CA so she probably had the rights to it and the other one is with CA and Caylee in the pool - I think was probably shot by GA. IMO CA and GA sold those to ABC for the $200k. This was right around the time that KC was bailed out for the second time. For bail remember only $50k was needed in cash. I believe that the A's put up the $50k and banked the rest or opened a line of credit for KC's defense as that time they were still in KC's corner and wanted her back out bad. NOW - down the line - JB has probably run through the rest of that (or exhausted the line of credit). The A's need the cash as neither are working and have to their own legal fees to pay as well.

The above coupled with KC giving JB POA over the remains probably have the A's pretty peeved right about now which is starting to show the rift and division in the camps.

JMO

I heard someone (DC??) put down where the remains were on a form that LE is trying to track down..It was Nov. 8th & had to do with TES..This came at the very end of the show from LP..Can someone fill in the blanks for me?..Thanks & sorry if this has already been discussed.
He was designating the area he was going to search during a TES search. I guess he had signed up as a team leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX