Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
that article appears to confirm duct tape around the mouth....
Id hoped that wasnt true.
Because if it is it was to keep her quiet while she broke her neck or God only knows what.

Id hoped that wasnt true.
Because if it is it was to keep her quiet while she broke her neck or God only knows what.

I, too. I wish caylee hadnt known any pain or fear but it seems otherwise.

an accident or even moment of rage I could forgive. this doesnt sound like that.

Im weeping now
And all this info just before I go to bed
Please no one gloat over the fact that *you*were right about it being intentional and those of us that tried to hold onto some kind of humanity that Casey accidentally killed Caylee now have egg on our faces
Please do not gloat
A little girl , a beautiful little girl is dead.
Right now a Mother and Father have lost not only their granddaughter but also their daughter.
It just isnt the time to gloat

A very sad Jane :(

Awwwwwww Jane, big huggz, Ive read your posts, bless your heart for holding out hope that it was an accident, not a thing wrong with that and everyone was entitled to thier own opinion, you included:blowkiss:

Im weeping now
Please no one gloat over the fact that *you*were right about it being intentional and those of us that tried to hold onto some kind of humanity that Casey accidentally killed Caylee now have egg on our faces
Please do not gloat
Right now a Mother and Father have lost not only their granddaughter but also their daughter.

Nothing wrong with being a normal human being who cant comprehend an attrocity like this.
I too hoped it was an accident at least though Ive always been afraid it wasnt.

The article say "overwhelming" so that says alot in itself, with luck Casey will be frying up soon enough!! O/T hows that beautiful baby grandson of yours??

I can't wait to see what the overwhelming evidence is, there is only so much you can try and explain away. Yesterday, after the hearing, HL news was re capping & talking to a lawyer who has been following this case from the beginning. The lawyer was asked, if Cindy is given full immunity could she get on the stand and say she killed Caylee, it was an accident & not be charged. The lawyer said yes, they would be hard pressed to charge her since they have her immnunity. I would love to have some of our legal folks answer that same question.

New baby is fine, I miss all of them so much.

I bet they already knew.......

Do you think their quieter behavior in recent weeks has been because they've been advised of some of the horrific details of Caylee's death and that are beginning to face reality, or do you think they are finally listening to good legal advice? I am still fearing we will hear more defense of Casey from them.

oh sweet angel caylee i had hoped it was an accident but it wasnt dear child was it ? whisper more to us .you have done so well so far hunny .. please dont stop. help us make your evil mother pay for what she has done to you .. then rejoice with god for then you will be able to move onto a never ending life of happieness and love and playing and being a little girl once again only this time you will be TRUELY loved like no one has ever known unless they were in heaven ,.

Something made LE race like greyhounds to the Anthony residence when Caylee was found. They secured the home until a search warrant was obtained. And the phrase "Overwhelming evidence" now has to be proved by the SA. When Baez said that he is eager to give the full story at trial so that Casey can be totally exonerated (Not a direct quote) he knows he does not have to back his words up.

I am just speculating that there are fingerprints on the duct tape or the tears on the garbage bag or tape match with those confiscated from the home.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

"Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer."

So, there's the chloroform again...I still can't piece together the whole chloroform deal. Poor Caylee, how sad :(

Im weeping now
Please do not gloat

This week, I stood with my mother as we buried my grandmother. Her last few days were awful, and despite morphine, she did suffer. We prayed for God to take her and end her suffering.
I had a long conversation with our preacher about it, and he assured me, that when my grandmothers feet hit that golden path, all the pain, all the sickness immediatly went away. As hard as it is knowing that Caylee suffered in any way, I am at peace knowing now that when she walked that golden road, she forgot it all.:blowkiss:

Awwwwwww Jane, big huggz, Ive read your posts, bless your heart for holding out hope that it was an accident, not a thing wrong with that and everyone was entitled to thier own opinion, you included:blowkiss:

I love your Sig *cry* that is how all babies and children should be

Snipped from article quoted

Orange County sheriff's detectives believe Anthony took actions that led to her daughter's death June 16
, which corresponds to the June time frame of death, Local 6 News reported.

Investigators believe Anthony dumped Caylee's body around June 18 in the wooded area where the remains were found, sources said.

According to test results conducted on the trunk of Anthony's car by the Oakridge National Laboratory, the girl's body spent at least two days there before it was dumped, sources said.

A hair which showed signs of decomposition was also found in the trunk. Sources said the hair matches hair taken from Caylee's remains.

Sources said the time frame coupled with other evidence -- duct tape found over the mouth of Caylee's skull, high levels of chloroform detected in the trunk and cell phone pings from Anthony's phone that place her near the crime scene in mid-June -- points only to Anthony as the killer

Bold by me - Took actions that led to Caylees Death

Its just not computing in my brain how she could do this willfully intentionally and with no regard for Caylee

It makes me lose faith in myself that I could see some sort of good in Casey that she couldn't have done this to beautiful little Caylee on purpose

I feel like a complete chump - go ahead throw the eggs :(

Do you think their quieter behavior in recent weeks has been because they've been advised of some of the horrific details of Caylee's death and that are beginning to face reality, or do you think they are finally listening to good legal advice? I am still fearing we will hear more defense of Casey from them.
You can bet Casey's defense team knows what they found.And what that evidence is.Hence Lee getting an attourney The A's fishing for immunity,Wanting a second autopsy to undermine LE's findings.ect.

Don't feel like a chump Jane, I also was holding out being hopeful that it was an accident or rage. Casey, Casey, Casey what have you done?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18444680/detail.html#-

"Sources close to the Casey Anthony case told Local 6 News on Thursday that they have overwhelming evidence showing that she intentionally killed her young daughter, Caylee, and was solely responsible for the toddler's death."

"Sources also said investigators have now established a time frame of death that dates back to June, according to reports returned by forensic botanists and entomologists brought in to anaylize the terrain and insect growth where Caylee's remains were found. Sources said plants were growing through the skeleton and bug evidence was also recovered, both of which helped scientists reach their conclusion."

Forensics are going to do it again!

I guess now we know why she wouldn't give it up and tell what happened, because what happened wasn't an accident and she knew the minute that they found Caylee that story would be easily disputed.

What a truly horrible woman, after seeing her yesterday (I am not making excuses) and how she physically appears so different (slightly healthier, pale and dirty but somewhat healthier looking), I think there is very good possibility that she was doing some serious drugs. Meth, would be my first choice...her red eyes and blotchy skin, her extreme thinness make me think this is what she was on.

Its just not computing in my brain how she could do this willfully intentionally and with no regard for Caylee

It makes me lose faith in myself that I could see some sort of good in Casey that she couldn't have done this to beautiful little Caylee on purpose

Your not a chump you just have a Soul. Unlike Casey.

Jane there is NOTHING wrong in ALWAYS looking for the best in someone...PLEASE take to heart that Caylee is no longer suffering and is with the ANGELS.....DO NOT LOSE FAITH in yourself you have an extremely admirable trait......:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519