Sources: Casey Anthony Intentionally Killed Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week, I stood with my mother as we buried my grandmother. Her last few days were awful, and despite morphine, she did suffer. We prayed for God to take her and end her suffering.
I had a long conversation with our preacher about it, and he assured me, that when my grandmothers feet hit that golden path, all the pain, all the sickness immediatly went away. As hard as it is knowing that Caylee suffered in any way, I am at peace knowing now that when she walked that golden road, she forgot it all.:blowkiss:

(((((((((((Hugs))))))))))) Im so sorry for your loss :blowkiss:

Something made LE race like greyhounds to the Anthony residence when Caylee was found. They secured the home until a search warrant was obtained. And the phrase "Overwhelming evidence" now has to be proved by the SA. When Baez said that he is eager to give the full story at trial so that Casey can be totally exonerated (Not a direct quote) he knows he does not have to back his words up.

I am just speculating that there are fingerprints on the duct tape or the tears on the garbage bag or tape match with those confiscated from the home.

I know I'm going to feel like an idiot when someone tells me what "SA" stands for, and I'll say, "I knew that!", but at this moment I'm having a brain freeze. What's "SA" again? Thanks

The released video says more of the evidence uncovered recently will be released in the coming weeks.

I love your Sig *cry* that is how all babies and children should be

Snipped from article quoted

Bold by me - Took actions that led to Caylees Death

Its just not computing in my brain how she could do this willfully intentionally and with no regard for Caylee

It makes me lose faith in myself that I could see some sort of good in Casey that she couldn't have done this to beautiful little Caylee on purpose

I feel like a complete chump - go ahead throw the eggs :(

No eggs, no gloating. You felt that way about the perp because YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON who has had the good fortune to never crossed pathes with one such as her. Until you actually experience it first hand it is very difficult to believe/understand that there are some people who are truely soul-less.

I think she used the Chloroform to knock Caylee out before doing whatever it was that ultimately killed her. I dont think the perp expected how difficult and truely disgusting (physically, emotionally doesnt bother the perp) it is to chloroform someone.

I dont think it would have taken long for the chloroform to do its work... well i pray it didnt anyway...

Hugs Jane.

Im weeping now
And all this info just before I go to bed
Please no one gloat over the fact that *you*were right about it being intentional and those of us that tried to hold onto some kind of humanity that Casey accidentally killed Caylee now have egg on our faces
Please do not gloat
A little girl , a beautiful little girl is dead.
Right now a Mother and Father have lost not only their granddaughter but also their daughter.
It just isnt the time to gloat

A very sad Jane :(

:( You are so right Jane & don't forget her great-grandparents what this must be doing to them & thier health...My prayers go out to them today as they have been since this all came out. It's got to be awlful for them & they are suffering the most. At least her great-papa might not remember everyday what is going on but with a stroke he might not just be able to say it. You know in his heart & mind he knows. :( I know with my dad it depends on the day what he remembers but the past before it he remembers clearly. He probably is wondering why he's not seeing either one of them. I hope the A's have enough sense to be visiting him.

Of course, they didn't name any names there, but since the TV station reported it, their sources must be good.

I always thought it was an accident. It makes me so sad to think she may have done it on purpose.

I haven't thought it was an accident for a long time. Sad to think a mother could have that much hatred toward her own child.

Im going to send a message to you all in the Jury Room so it doesnt clog this thread up

OK...

I know I'm going to feel like an idiot when someone tells me what "SA" stands for, and I'll say, "I knew that!", but at this moment I'm having a brain freeze. What's "SA" again? Thanks

State's attorney :blowkiss:

SA is for States Attorney isnit it ? to answer the above poster

I think the forensics confirmed the story the computer searches told all along.
She duct taped her mouth so she would have no choice but to inhale a chloroformed rag held over her nose then when she was out Casey either tried to or suceeded in breaking her neck.
I wouldnt rule out fingerprints on the ductape as well.
Add that to the cell phone pings and it adds up to 'overwhelming.'

FINGER PRINTS on the duct tape

she is toast

this case is over

I just watched the video

Stupid stupid me! Just so hard watching Caylee

Anyway at the end it has about those PI's and those damn video tapes that they took...

And what is ON those tapes!!!

Ahhhh, ok, i see. Sorry its late here.

Robo, fingerprints are what you are hoping for.

I was praying you had an inside source and were giving us the red-hot tip...

I can't wait to see what the overwhelming evidence is, there is only so much you can try and explain away. Yesterday, after the hearing, HL news was re capping & talking to a lawyer who has been following this case from the beginning. The lawyer was asked, if Cindy is given full immunity could she get on the stand and say she killed Caylee, it was an accident & not be charged. The lawyer said yes, they would be hard pressed to charge her since they have her immnunity. I would love to have some of our legal folks answer that same question.

New baby is fine, I miss all of them so much.

(Bolded by me) OMG! Please don't give the defense any ideas! :eek:

Ive said from day one that Casey being stupid enough to leave prints on the tape wouldnt surprise me and it still wouldnt.

Something made LE race like greyhounds to the Anthony residence when Caylee was found. They secured the home until a search warrant was obtained. And the phrase "Overwhelming evidence" now has to be proved by the SA. When Baez said that he is eager to give the full story at trial so that Casey can be totally exonerated (Not a direct quote) he knows he does not have to back his words up.

I am just speculating that there are fingerprints on the duct tape or the tears on the garbage bag or tape match with those confiscated from the home.

(bolded)
Didn't LE use that wording when they went to search the A's house when they 1st discovered her remains too? I remember it in one of the videos... That evidence found with Caylee led them back to the house 2-3 times after the discovery. They say 3 but to me it was 2x's...the 1st day they were there at the A's till early morning...& went back 1st thing in the morning and finished.....then went back the last day of the search. I think it was the 1st search of the A's they used the words "Overwheming Evidence" too!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80