Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
JH demanding a king's ransom from the GR folks... so I suppose he simply allowed WFTV's expert to view it.... considering he went there with his attorney for the interview.

And what was with GR's super at the bottom of the screen... A's knew where to look? Did he have anything to back that up?

No, not a thing.

Why was this description of the tape so different the the description given by WFTV?

I can't believe how slanted this is! I can't watch anymore.

Actually it was the A's own attorney who called in and threw his clients under the bus because we are supposed to believe that DC was there because of KIO info and other tips. Which is odd, because how would they have known about the three rock configuration?

What is the 3 rock configuration?

This case has everyone curious..of course Fox network wants to try to keep up the interest or increase ratings. It appears GR's show is also cocktail hour for the guests!

Totally on point. Could it be any more obvious that JB scripted this whole thing? I'd rather see the famous chair throw or another empty vault myself...

I'd rather see Hurricane Insane come through so that GR could do real reporting!

They just explained the kidnapping thing.

Kronks girlfriend left him for another guy and then moved with that man to SC.

She then called Kronk and asked him to come get her. He drove there to get her and he and the new boyfriend got in a fight about Kronk coming to get her and thats how the kidnapping thing happened.

BTW, WTH is that around L. Baden's neck!

Sorry for O/T...she must be buying from the same artisan as NG! Yikes!!!:crazy:

A teeny tiny part of me, the one who actually watched the Capone fiasco, wondered if GR even HAD the tape. I even thought while watching the panel view the tape that they were watching a blank screen...they looked kind of lost...just how my mind works.

now Dr B on and GR thinks murder 1 will not stick.........come on........I'm not watching anymore....sorry...GR and gang are not worth my time tonight...........IMO

very disappointing.........not being shown anything........the Baden's are both there ATT and DR...........GR says the anthony family told the PI's to go there Nov 15-16

I am not watching it so I appreciate you all posting. I cant believe GR said he WOULD be airing the tape and now doesnt. I saw that teaser earlier. I also see GR IS throwing the Anthony's under the bus by stating they told the PI's to go to that location. The clear indication is they knew where the body was. Is that really what JB is trying to convey?

Hoover made money off of Caylee. Whether he sold portions of the tape or just a description of it....he is trash.

As much as it bothers me to think that, it won't change the fact of what's on the tape.

A's attorney on phone...

Geraldo - how did A family know to search this place?

Conway - area had been mentioned by KIO, others. He's confused about what tape is being shown. commercial.

Quickbooks Software - track sales, manage expenses.

:clap::clap::clap:

I can't even imagine the family watching these pictures of maggots as related to their precious granddaughter....I myself, had to stop watching.

Wow! If this is the same area this could ruin the prosecutions case!

Don't worry.

Too many WERE by the area where Caylee's skull was found in Nov. and say it was underwater. Some belong to WS. GSJ also says it was underwater in her video. As does TM.

IF the P.I.'s dug where Caylee's skull was found, they would have come up with a tape with a skull.

IMO

GR did mention the "blanket" and it being thrown aside. I would love to see that blanket!!!!!!

I read around here somewhere early this afternoon that Caylee was found with remains of a blanket. (Rumour thread)

well that's over, thank God! GR on to Palin

No, not a thing.

Why was this description of the tape so different the the description given by WFTV?

IMO, GR and crew didn't describe much of the tape but instead went into explaining why DC was there and throwing in some character assasination.

I am not watching it so I appreciate you all posting. I cant believe GR said he WOULD be airing the tape and now doesnt. I saw that teaser earlier. I also see GR IS throwing the Anthony's under the bus by stating they told the PI's to go to that location. The clear indication is they knew where the body was. Is that really what JB is trying to convey?

I believe it is, I think that JB is going to throw George and Cindy right under the bus, at Casey's request! She will possibly claim that George was the last one with Caylee and she lied to LE to cover for him..
What other reason could it be?

Conway on the phone w/ GR

how did the Anthony family know to seach this area? GR

PI was following up on Kio info. per Brad C

(bold added by me)

Sorry, I'm only page 2 but wanted to catch everyone.

So, the A family *did* tell the PI's where to search?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member