Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but if someone was going to show only 3 minutes, it seems like they'd include the most relevant parts. I'm not going to be convinced that WFTV's version of what's on the tape is true until I see it confirmed by another more credible source.

I think WFTV's version is true. I don't think they would flat-out lie. I give them more credit as a news station than that. GR did a horrible job last night. He only talked about the blanket being tossed aside. There was more on the videotape, I'm sure, but he dropped it to talk to his collection of... folks. GR knows better than that... he's been around the block hundreds of times. I can't believe he aired that segement of pure trash.

And also.. in GR's defense for a moment.. sometimes news stations do run into the problem of getting their hands on something.. and at the last minute someone calls threatening to sue. Normally (on the local level anyway) station attorneys are called and they make the decision to air it or not. Don't know how network makes their decisions. GR had already teased the videotape.. so he felt he had to air something.

I think I counted 5 times Geraldo said "the Anthony's knew where to look" or something like that. Then I stopped counting. :)

If I were the As, I would sue him until his eyes popped out of his head - and what a way to treat grieving people anyway!

Yep, GR said exactly that, Charo, and no it was not confirmed. I think GR was being very reckless when he made that stmt. Also, BC started to clear the matter up, but GR cut him off before the hard break for the commericial. GR never gave BC a chance to pick up where he left off when they came back after the commerical.

Yes, you also heard correctly that the MR was there in Aug. and Dec. and that it was found out he was there also in Nov. That hasn't been confirmed either, but the reporter said MR went back in Nov. but was too busy to look in the woods until Dec.

GR, also said PI tried to sell the video to 3 networks, but once again, not confirmed.

GR's show tonight provided nothing factual IMO and rivaled tabloid fodder. I'm pretty disgusted with myself for taking the time to watch it and sitting through the whole thing. I believe it's the last time I will ever give any attention to GR and his ridiculously sleazy show. It just drips of slime IMO.

A's attorney on phone...

Geraldo - how did A family know to search this place?

Conway - area had been mentioned by KIO, others. He's confused about what tape is being shown. commercial.

Quickbooks Software - track sales, manage expenses.

:floorlaugh: Now that is what I call a play-by-play. Commercials and everything!

thanks for taking the time out to answer my questions- I did get to hear Kimberly at the end- Go Kimberly!

That was my Defense theory, CA is blamed for Caylee going missing and KC was just lying to protect the 'family'. KC did not know where Caylee was. JB creates reasonable doubt that it was SOADI (some other Anthony did it) and KC is acquitted. When CA is charged, KC comes out and said CA could not kill Caylee because I did it.

Double Jeopardy.

yeah except there is no evidence that CA, GA or LA did it. Definetely not CA since her 911 calls were genuine and she in the last one she was horrified. all of the other transcripts, and conversations from the jail corraborate the innocence of all the other Anthonys and incriminate KC. Sorry. they jury will be able to see all of this clearly. :)

Everyone is making too big of a deal out of these tapes. Ive been posting this on here since they came out. They (defense PI's) just made these tapes to make KC look innocent, like Caylee wasnt there earlier. PERIOD. But it wont work due to scientific evidence of plants, bugs etc.

EXACTLY! they could have 10 tapes of the area all shot by different people. None of those will change the fact that FORENSICS WILL PROVE CAYLEE WAS THERE! the only thing those tapes will prove is that someone in the TEAM KC CAMP knew that Caylee was there and they were too dumb to find her.

I can't be sure how this video would be helpful to either the defense or the prosecution but I think both will find ways, IF this thing is legit. Really, I do NOT see how it helps the defense in any logical or sensible way.

For one thing- D. Casey was hired first by Baez, then by the Anthonys. Their paid investigator. Considering the Anthonys repeated, adamant assertions that Caylee was alive and people should "get off their asses" and look for a "live Caylee", one must assume that they were just as adamant that when paying a P.I. they would ask his *advertiser censored* to look for a "live Caylee".

So why was he looking for her in woods and undergrowth at the end of her own street? Why was he following tips about a body, instead of tips about "live Caylee?" Why could or should D.Casey have cared if it "really" was a place where teens hung out?

:clap::clap::clap:

how is this point being missed???? who cares how many tapes of the area they have? it only goes to incriminate KC even more. 'cause Caylee was there...no one moved her. she was there from DAY 1 for real. forensics will prove this.

Thank you PattyG for the video for this. I must admit, I was so incredulous of the antics displayed on this Crimetime in Primetime World Exclusive, I missed alot of salient items.
He got the datestamp wrong, but he did say the time on the 15th was 9:58 AM. This would be during the Meet and Greet. Then the next morning they were back out at 7:15 AM. This video will serve no other purpose than to implicate others in the knowledge of Caylee's whereabouts. It will do nothing to show that she was not lying out there, rotting. Sorry, this is getting to me...
And I agree with Everly, Manatee and others who believe this video will do nothing more than add yet another nail in the KC defense coffin.
I hope the jurors don't fall for these "Ooh, look, shiny" items that will no doubt be trotted out before them.

EXACTLY! they could have 10 tapes of the area all shot by different people. None of those will change the fact that FORENSICS WILL PROVE CAYLEE WAS THERE! the only thing those tapes will prove is that someone in the TEAM KC CAMP knew that Caylee was there and they were too dumb to find her.

I believe the state has the evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that little Caylee was disposed of in the area she was found not long after she was killed by the accused, Casey M. Anthony. What I'm not certain about is how the two PI's learned of this location. That is the $64,000 question IMO.

DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member