Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread is to report on the show. Please report what you hear and keep the chit chat to a minimum.
if there are topics he touches on that you want to discuss and if there is no thread, then start one. If there is an existing thread on something he discusses, then bump it and pick up discussion there. Too much information is getting buried in the show threads and finding it and bumping it become too difficult in the future. Those that can't or don;t watch cannot wade through a million posts to find out what was presented on the show.
so is this how this thread went down? I have been afraid to look.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

What ever happended to Fox's "Fair and Balanced" or independent and objective reporting. This is definitely biaised Baez reporting.

I vote a HUGE waste.

bold by me.

Laughing by me too....
Fox and Fair:eek:

No, Mrs.Peel. Geraldo said that, there is NO proof that the A's told the PI where to go.

It would be ironic if the A's sue that bubblehead for defamation & slander. Now I would actually get behind the A's for that lawsuit. :doh:

So - help me here - are we to believe that it was Hoover that is demanding a "king's ransom" or is it DC? And why wait until the very last minute to do this? And why were the people in the studio allowed to see it - without paying for it?

I'm so dazed and confused.......................

It is probably Hoover. But, he can't let the actual tape be shown for some legal reason??? Maybe??? Hopefully.

Although better that goes to Hoover (sleazy as that is) than for the (alleged) murderer's defense.

IMO

You don't have to think highly of Hoover. He was out to make money.

But, as long as there is enough in the video to identify the location (there most likely is), there aren't many credible reasons why DC would be there digging and prodding UNLESS there was some belief Caylee's body might be found.

Sorry, but Kio's saying she and Casey hung out close by behind the school way back when isn't compelling enough to warrant probes and digging.

JMO

Exactly, Hoover could sell the tape for a million bucks and it wouldn't change what is on that tape. Probes, rocks, shovels...yep specific info DC got and it wasn't from KIO or a vague tip.

WFTV viewed 10 minutes of video. Sounds like GR and crew viewed 3 minutes?

True, but if someone was going to show only 3 minutes, it seems like they'd include the most relevant parts. I'm not going to be convinced that WFTV's version of what's on the tape is true until I see it confirmed by another more credible source.

so is this how this thread went down? I have been afraid to look.

On our behalf, we plead that there wasn't much show to watch, so we were forced to divert to color commentary. Once you've seen one empty vault . . .

so who actually "viewed" the tape on GR? just the defense crew? any outside observer?

WFTV's legal analyst described the tape in detail. DC search was detailed to the point of looking for a three rock configuration as a marker for Caylee's grave. We are supposed to believe that specific info came from a general tip or hunch? Bet me, it came from Casey herself.

If you haven't seen the WFTV video you should watch it. It's very informative.

Thank you!:)

A teeny tiny part of me, the one who actually watched the Capone fiasco, wondered if GR even HAD the tape. I even thought while watching the panel view the tape that they were watching a blank screen...they looked kind of lost...just how my mind works.

Omigosh--I wondered that, too!

And then, a bigger part of me wondered why I didn't see this coming. Why would I ever expect Geraldo to deliver another legitimate world exclusive?!

I also was a little upset over LKB calling Caylee a "young lady" once. She did start saying "child" after that. Her husband called Caylee a "baby"--which is the truth. Poor little baby.

It would be ironic if the A's sue that bubblehead for defamation & slander. Now I would actually get behind the A's for that lawsuit. :doh:

The A's attorney said the same thing about his clients. He threw his own clients under the bus.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

What ever happended to Fox's "Fair and Balanced" or independent and objective reporting. This is definitely biaised Baez reporting.

I vote a HUGE waste.

I wrote to Fox back in December after GR put a skull up next to Caylee's picture, right after she'd been found, telling them exactly what I thought of the totally biased and despicable way GR "reported" this story.

Here's the response Fox sent me:

Subject: RE: Geraldo show 12/20/08
To: janis396@xxxxx.com
Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 1:30 PM

WE are fair and balanced in our reporting and will continue to be. If you have watched our coverage over the last few months you will see that in no WAY is Geraldo supporting the defense but being fair for both sides, we hope you would do the same.
Thank You

GR A PATHETIC LOSER

He needs to be FIRED!!

THANK goodness i didnt turn on his show..

The A's attorney said the same thing about his clients. He threw his own clients under the bus.

No he didn't. He was starting to describe why DC was in the area and then they abruptly cut him off and went to commercial.

Maybe:) But to be honest I dont think they even had the tape:eek:
I thought the same thing. Sounded as if he was regurgitating what had already been told by Sheaffer...about the blanket. No mention of the shovel, probe, etc.

I don't think they had the tape either. I think this is just some kind of gag against Hoover because obviously he has something of importance. I don't think he tried to sell it at all, if so , why would he allow them to view it without payment? I think this is simply that DC is going to be tied down with his cell records to the defense during these videos, and it further incriminates Casey and her "team"
They are trying to discredit Hoover only because he has the goods, but I think they are a few days too late and a few dollars to short, else, they would have paid to view the damn tape ...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb