Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish all this chatter would end and that this case would go to trial. I can't believe all these defense folks believe there is no way KC will be convicted. Thats ridiculous. 99.9% of people hate her and there is so much against her its amazing. She didn't even tell the truth about a kidnapping or give a real person as a kidnapper. She has no defense. She was the last person seen with Caylee or that admitted to having Caylee. Just because they can't find a cause of death doesn't mean they can't prove that KC filled Caylee.

I am not watching it so I appreciate you all posting. I cant believe GR said he WOULD be airing the tape and now doesnt. I saw that teaser earlier. I also see GR IS throwing the Anthony's under the bus by stating they told the PI's to go to that location. The clear indication is they knew where the body was. Is that really what JB is trying to convey?

It's not just a clear indication - Geraldo came right out and said the A's knew where the body was.

Baden when talking about the duct tape talked as if it was just a piece of tape - but we have all heard that the tape was wrapped completely around the skull. Also said there was no confirmation about the duct tape or where it was.

Um - in the hearing the other day the duct tape was mentioned along with bagS and how it was processed for fingerprints.

So we do know there was definitely duct tape - just not WHERE it was found in reference to the remains or the bagS.

What is the 3 rock configuration?

WFTV's legal analyst described the tape in detail. DC search was detailed to the point of looking for a three rock configuration as a marker for Caylee's grave. We are supposed to believe that specific info came from a general tip or hunch? Bet me, it came from Casey herself.

If you haven't seen the WFTV video you should watch it. It's very informative.

I guess all we can pray for is that they find jurors with at least half a brain instead of the empty headed that talk on Geraldo.

Wow! The vault must have been empty...again.

:clap: For sure! I am not watching it, actually forgot it was on. If this doesn't get him canned from Fox, I don't know what will.
I bet the SA likes GR about as much as the soliders in Tora Bora did!
He is a freaking freak show.

(bold added by me)

Sorry, I'm only page 2 but wanted to catch everyone.

So, the A family *did* tell the PI's where to search?

No, Mrs.Peel. Geraldo said that, there is NO proof that the A's told the PI where to go.

I'd rather see Hurricane Insane come through so that GR could do real reporting!
---------------
I really got PO' at them arguing with Kimberley! She is right! That program,GR.is always so biased. I wish she would have also mentioned a child under 12 yrs..I just hope they have a direct link to K.. maybe they do and that is why B. is trying to cause diversion! IMO

This case has everyone curious..of course Fox network wants to try to keep up the interest or increase ratings. It appears GR's show is also cocktail hour for the guests!

ITA - Nothing like yukking it up on national tv at the expense of a deceased 2 year old :furious:

So glad KG had the last word!

I read around here somewhere early this afternoon that Caylee was found with remains of a blanket. (Rumour thread)

Hi, PH.

Is this rumor different from the report by wftv? In the station's video featuring their legal expert, who saw the tape, PI Casey is shown throwing stuff to the side while searching (one object appeared, acc to this source, to be a blanket).

IMO, GR and crew didn't describe much of the tape but instead went into explaining why DC was there and throwing in some character assasination.

Yes, but if DC was carrying a metal rod or a shovel that would have been worth mentioning, I'd think.

Mrs. Peel, we're learning that no, GR just put those supers up about the A's knowing where to look because he felt like it. He could get sued for that kind of garbage.

No, Mrs.Peel. Geraldo said that, there is NO proof that the A's told the PI where to go.

(Dang!)

Just looked at SuziQ's post--BC the A family attorney phoned info to the show about Kio as the lead for the private investigators. How helpful of him!

Agree, GR took it a bit far.

I'm not going to heed anything coming from the mouth of a man who prodded through a suspected crime scene with a metal rod to locate Caylee's remains. That's just me. But for what it's worth, I don't think any higher of Hoover because everything he's done is to cover his own butt.

You don't have to think highly of Hoover. He was out to make money.

But, as long as there is enough in the video to identify the location (there most likely is), there aren't many credible reasons why DC would be there digging and prodding UNLESS there was some belief Caylee's body might be found.

Sorry, but Kio's saying she and Casey hung out close by behind the school way-back-when isn't compelling enough to warrant probes and digging. By their own admission the P.I.'s were didn't check out the reported smells of decomposition in the woods behind the Anthony home. Or the fingers found in the econ. But, Kio's hideout story had them out looking for specific rocks and then digging??????

JMO

BC also said that. Per Chilly's post:

A's attorney on phone...

Geraldo - how did A family know to search this place?

Conway - area had been mentioned by KIO, others. He's confused about what tape is being shown. commercial.

Quickbooks Software - track sales, manage expenses.

Hi, PH.

Is this rumor different from the report by wftv? In the station's video featuring their legal expert, who saw the tape, PI Casey is shown throwing stuff to the side while searching (one object appeared, acc to this source, to be a blanket).

Yes. It was brought up in relation to that same report you cited. In this rumour, it stated that Caylee was found with the remains of a blanket, and that LE specifically took matching bedding On the Dec. 11th search warrant for fibre tests.

i.e. could it have been the same blanket? (MOO, no, as I don't believe the PI's found the remains, but I think it significant that a blanket MIGHT have been found with Caylee. KWIM?

It's one thing to have 50 defense-oriented talking heads on to spin this if GR wants to, but I think it's totally inappropriate to have LKB on there to comment on the tape in this context. Is it just me?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

What ever happended to Fox's "Fair and Balanced" or independent and objective reporting. This is definitely biaised Baez reporting.

I vote a HUGE waste.

:clap: For sure! I am not watching it, actually forgot it was on. If this doesn't get him canned from Fox, I don't know what will.
I bet the SA likes GR about as much as the soliders in Tora Bora did!
He is a freaking freak show.
Yep. I would not have tuned in except for the fact the tape was going to be shown. I should have listened to my inner voice, the one that asked "How did HE get the tape before any REAL news stations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01