What Does The Crime Scene Tell Us About The Killer

I think this profile sets a picture perfect image of Casey. I also remember the first arrest , the look on her face was almost like," I have what they want. " She is almost looking smug..,
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

The killer was a woman. No evidence of strength or inclination to dig hole and bury the body and/or hide it better.

Thank you sweetmop! I am a huge forensic file fan! :blowkiss:

I'm never sure about when it's OK to start a new thread, BUT, if we had no idea about who the killer was, what would the crime scene tell us -- a profile, if you will, of the killer?

...that she was not very creative.

Poor planner.
Not well thought out.

Mostly the word for Casey though is reactive.
She responds to the situation.

There was no plan for disposal.
She dealt with it when she had to.
When body started breaking down in the car.

Even with a dead body for two days she had to borrow a shovel.
No planning whatsoever.

The 10 minute analogy is a good one.
Body gone, thinks car will stop smelling.
Doesn't work. Dump the car and make no plan for when it is recovered.

Cindy is looking for Caylee, deal with that one call at a time.

The remains recovery site/disposal site tells me lots of things about the killer, but the main one is that is exactly what was thought of Caylee - nothing. A bag of nothing.:mad:
Agreed.
And, sad, so sad:mad:

Even if we didn't have a suspect, the crime scene seems to be telling us a good deal about the killer.

Remember, in this theory, all we know is that a child's remains have been found, partially encased in at least one plastic bag, close to the area where the missing child lived. It is close to a street. It has been there for some time because it is skeletonized and scattered. Duct tape covers at least the mouth. Some other items belonging to the child appear to be here.

From what you guys are saying and my own thoughts:

1. The killer discarded the child like trash, literally.
2. The location of the remains so close to the road suggests that the killer took no great effort to conceal the body.
3. The tape over the mouth suggests it was no accident
4. The location close to the home of where the child lived suggests it was someone who knew her.
5. the child's personal belongs at the site suggest that they must have come from the home.

And . . .?

And she thought is was funny, and she thought she was clever by telling everyone from the beginning exactly where she was located. Devious with no remorse, removing the one thing Cindy loved more than her.

When she said she dropped her off between 9 and 1, she didn't lie.
The body was found between and behind the houses ending in 9 and 1.

When she said the child was with Zanaida Gonzalez, she didn't lie to a degree if she did a reverse lookup in phonebook.com and whitepages.com because a Zanaida is listed at one of those addresses and a Gonzalez at the other.

She deposited the body in Sawgrass weeds and possibly ferns (fernandez).

She knew or left markers that later DC would be looking for, pavers or "step" pavers from the backyard.

She left her close to "home" but said "hope" possibly.

Basically she left her in sawgrass rather than at sawgrass and in the ferns between the properties listed as Z and G rather than with ZFG personally. She left her between 9 and 1 alright but it had nothing to do with time. She dropped her off near the "step" pavers rather than on the steps at Sawgrass. She was close to home, both home and close to Hope(spring) as she said. Right where friends and family would be "familiar".

Gotta find some more time to assemble other clues and figure out how she was playing a game of 'catch me if you can'.

And she thought is was funny, and she thought she was clever by telling everyone from the beginning exactly where she was located. Devious with no remorse, removing the one thing Cindy loved more than her.

When she said the child was with Zanaida Gonzalez, she didn't lie to a degree if she did a reverse lookup in phonebook.com and whitepages.com because a Zanaida is listed at one of those addresses and a Gonzalez at the other.

She knew or left markers that later DC would be looking for, pavers or "step" pavers from the backyard.

Basically she left her in sawgrass rather than at sawgrass and in the ferns between the properties listed as Z and G rather than with ZFG personally. She left her between 9 and 1 alright but it had nothing to do with time. She dropped her off near the "step" pavers rather than on the steps at Sawgrass. She was close to home, both home and close to Hope(spring) as she said. Right where friends and family would be "familiar".

Gotta find some more time to assemble other clues and figure out how she was playing a game of 'catch me if you can'.

OK Broderick! Now I am worried. Your comments made perfect sense to me. Either you are spending way too much time thinking like KC (yuck!) or you are brillant. You choose! :)

I SERIOUSLY think that KC killed Caylee to SPITE her mother as her mother had choked her which is TOTALLY humiliating to KC and it totally took her sense of power away and she had the ONE THING that just kill her inside and that was to kill Caylee.
Caylee must have been a real bargaining chip with the Anthonys as she was still living like a child with no responsibilities. I do sometimes feel terrible for KC that her parents didn't love her enough to discipline her and teach her how to live and cope with life.
I will NEVER defend her but I was a single parent of two sons (that are now in the military) and I was VERY selfish when I had the first one at age 19, but I had it in my heart to love him enough to love him and teach him the total opposite of how I was brought up as I had no discipline either but I learned really quick when I moved out of the house and had a baby to take care of. My dad wouldn't let me move back in with him when I left their dad and I thank God he didnt today.

I think she was in a hurry to hang out with AL and the quicker of getting rid of her the better. I still tend to think the pool has something to do with all of this.
I don't think anything to do with the choloroform
I also think she was planning on killing CA though. I think Caylee was just in the way and the fight made KC do that to Caylee.

The killer was a narcissist. Dumping a body so close to the road and believing no one would find it / you. That shows narcissism to me even if I knew nothing else about this case.

I agree with what you said, as well as adding the killer is cold and calous (sp?) in dumping the body like "trash"

I don't think Casey thought too much about where to put the body and I don't think there's a secret coded connection regarding neighbor names. She's just too dumb. What I do wonder about, but don't have a link to, is the rumor that she disposed of Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh? blanket and then used the JC Penney credit card to buy another one for the crib so no one would notice. I have no idea if any of that is true, but remember hearing it.

WOW! I for one am completely blown away by your post!!!

To help you add to this list of clues, does the "Timer55" computer password that she confirmed to Lee held a clue, help at all? (Dump site being a 55 second drive time from the A's home)

Never heard anyone speak of the nearby homes ending with 9's or 1's or residences owned by Z's or G's. Can you fill me in?

If you've got this strange chick figured out, then as much as I hate to say it, there's no denying this girl IS clever! Stupid yes, but still clever.

To help you add to this list of clues, does the "Timer55" computer password that she confirmed to Lee held a clue, help at all? (Dump site being a 55 second drive time from the A's home)

Never heard anyone speak of the nearby homes ending with 9's or 1's or residences owned by Z's or G's. Can you fill me in?

If you've got this strange chick figured out, then as much as I hate to say it, there's no denying this girl IS clever! Stupid yes, but still clever.

I say "WOW" along with you if Broderick has this even close.....and I am reminded of the line that goes something like , "they haven't even found her clothes yet".....that would fit this type of scenario.......almost like a game....you think?? (but , gosh I hope not, would make it even sadder)

You can get more from this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77867

The reverse lookup is:
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...ity_zip=orlando+&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

The houses behind which the body was found directly in between end in 9 and 1 so when you do the reverse look for those. It matches in phonebook.com. She might have did her own reverse lookup.

Can't post much more because of site restrictions but I have pictures, mappings, plots, etc.

I am not sure where the timer55 goes but that is a good theory. That might fit, but I think she came up with this stuff during the 31 days before she got caught initially. Not much legwork to her story, but nobody deciphered the obvious clues.

LE has stated the crime scene is the Anthony home. I haven't paid that much attention to the home, but what I have seen of it - it seems to be nice, comfortable and lots of wonderful things for Caylee. So, I am at a loss as to what it says about the killer.
It doesn't speak much about the killer, other than to emphasize that she is a freeloader.

The comfort of the home comes solely from Caylee's grandparents, not her mother. So they don't speak to Casey's character at all.

It's my opinion that the crime scenes include the car and the dump site. And these speak volumes of Casey's callous disregard for Caylee's life. They scream, "She is not a person to me!" They indicate indifference and laziness and self-absorption. They attest to her evil lack of conscience.

But mostly, they tell a tale of a little girl whose time alone with her mother---even before this murderous night--- must have been very, very sad and scary.

Thank God she had her grandparents. However flawed they may be--and we all are--they adored her.

If I didn't know who killed her, I woulda thought this was done by a serial killer who hated his/her victims and also resented them, and s/he enjoyed feeling "better" than them so s/he wrapped them up like trash before dumping.

LE has stated the crime scene is the Anthony home. I haven't paid that much attention to the home, but what I have seen of it - it seems to be nice, comfortable and lots of wonderful things for Caylee. So, I am at a loss as to what it says about the killer. The home seems to be in direct conflict to what I think a killer would be. Possibly we may find out the crime scene was elsewhere and that might mean something to me -- but now I don't get anything from the home to match the killing of this child. :(

There really is a lot IMO. You have the obsessive compulsive grandmother (from the condition of the house and the way she talks about cleaning) You have a non caring mother overindulged by parents who most likely did nothing in the house to contribute to the household. You have the possibility of abuse by GA and also by LA as told by KC. You have the addictive one (GA) whom was totally detached from Caylee (always calling her "that little girl, instead of by name) That all sets up the perfect storm for the killing.

Caylee was the center of attention and KC not only hated her because of it, but also hated her mother. CA controlled KC with Caylee and money. EVERYONE in the household "buckled under" to her. Rage abounded in that household, (observed in GA, CA & LA more than once)

You can get more from this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77867

The reverse lookup is:
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...ity_zip=orlando+&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

The houses behind which the body was found directly in between end in 9 and 1 so when you do the reverse look for those. It matches in phonebook.com. She might have did her own reverse lookup.

Can't post much more because of site restrictions but I have pictures, mappings, plots, etc.

I am not sure where the timer55 goes but that is a good theory. That might fit, but I think she came up with this stuff during the 31 days before she got caught initially. Not much legwork to her story, but nobody deciphered the obvious clues.

Didn't KC once say she would like to be on Survivor and could use her wits to win? She also said she would have trouble keeping quiet. Guess she learned how to overcome that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer
Back