Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I asked in the NG thread but haven't heard anything yet and I am impatient! :D

I happened to turn around and see on NG a clip of the "secret video" where DC was using his probe AT THE ABANDONED HOUSE. The time stamp on it said something like 11:11, but I did not see the date.

Last night I think I watched every frame of every bit of that video on every link I could find that showed the house, and I don't think I had seen the probe there or a time stamp after 11am. Can someone confirm that this was on there? If so, this indicates to me that not only did DC go to the remains site more than once, but also to this HOUSE more than once??? AND that he was looking for a body there too???

I have not seen anything about this house that seems like evidence but after seeing that... :confused:

I just checked on the DVR, you are correct about the times (I think the date is obscured by the banner). I noticed the probe today, and didn't remember seeing that in the video previously either (starts just before 11).

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not, so I'll apologize in advance to the MODS if I'm committing a no-no.

Anyhow...I had to password protect my PB site because I got a heads up that people might be able to see my other photos. I had set the Caylee folder to public and all my other folders to private, but I must have done that wrong. I have pics of my kids on there and I definitely don't want those seen by everyone.

I'll make the folder public again once I can be sure my kids photos aren't viewable.

~michelle

Thanks, I missed seeing them and look forward to it and thanks for taking them.

I just checked on the DVR, you are correct about the times (I think the date is obscured by the banner). I noticed the probe today, and didn't remember seeing that in the video previously either (starts just before 11).

THANK YOU for checking! :blowkiss:

I guess my hunch all along has been he was looking for the body near where the body was and something else near where "it" was, at the house. But if he was looking for a body at the house that confuzzles my whole theory. :bang::waitasec:

Just catching up with this thread. INCREDIBLE FIND! The pictures are great and I'm looking forward to the video. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I agree. Thank you so much for going over there. But, I'm a little confused...is this the vacant house that LP talked about on NG? And, I thought it was KB (maybe someone else) who said that it was a ride to the house from the crime scene. So did KB know where it was, or just the vicinity? Or am I totally confusing something else.

Good job marelleno!!!! Soooooo impressed!

I have to say there must have been a bit of divine intervention from sweet Caylee to have Kathy B show up at JUST the right time.

I think Caylee's clothes were stashed there.... thus the "they haven't even found her clothes yet" statement.

How KC knew about his house and that it was abandoned is beyond me! Then again, she did say she was talking to realtors!

On a different thread there is speculation that the neighbours to the right have the same last two names as kio ((east of the videotaped house))

That was truly amazing !!!

Your film.. and your pictures... are very professional !!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Some of those people just twist and turn and drop the camera and
makes me sea sick trying to take a
L@@K at something....
I appreciate you doing this SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much !

God Bless !
jjgram:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Odd...But I also did not get the impression that anyone had been to the house since the video was released. And the neighbors asking about whether they were interested in buying the house seemed totally CLUELESS as to what the situation is!
So in all of this discussion with DC or JH about the videotapes LE never asked them where the house was? That doesn't make sense.

THANK YOU for checking! :blowkiss:

I guess my hunch all along has been he was looking for the body near where the body was and something else near where "it" was, at the house. But if he was looking for a body at the house that confuzzles my whole theory. :bang::waitasec:

Np! You guys did a great job locating the house. :blowkiss: I do so wonder what he was searching for there, too, and then the whole probe thing... :eek: :waitasec:

I agree. Thank you so much for going over there. But, I'm a little confused...is this the vacant house that LP talked about on NG? And, I thought it was KB (maybe someone else) who said that it was a ride to the house from the crime scene. So did KB know where it was, or just the vicinity? Or am I totally confusing something else.

This is the same house, and from the aerial shots it looks like it is close and roughly "across the street" from the crime scene but also a long piece of the walk on grass. Michelle's pictures show a chainlink fence across the back of the property (the part facing the crime scene). And the road to get there is is kind of round-about too...

It reminded me of my neighbors who live directly behind me, their yard adjoins mine, but every house in my neighborhood whose backyard meets up with yards on that street have fences, basically wall-to-wall. When I wanted to talk to that neighbor, I had to drive over 3 miles to get to their house... which is literally 100 yards from my back porch.

I think this is similar - very close, but not really a "comfortable walk".

195336.jpg

Here's the crimescene shot again... the house is the one in the bottom left corner. So that may give some perspective on how hard it is to walk to.

This is the same house, and from the aerial shots it looks like it is close and roughly "across the street" from the crime scene but also a long piece of the walk on grass. Michelle's pictures show a chainlink fence across the back of the property (the part facing the crime scene). And the road to get there is is kind of round-about too...

It reminded me of my neighbors who live directly behind me, their yard adjoins mine, but every house in my neighborhood whose backyard meets up with yards on that street have fences, basically wall-to-wall. When I wanted to talk to that neighbor, I had to drive over 3 miles to get to their house... which is literally 100 yards from my back porch.

I think this is similar - very close, but not really a "comfortable walk".
Thanks...I have to say without having the photos available...you described it perfectly.

The house on Brackenwood was bought in 2002 by E & H Gonz*, Husband and Wife, from N (same last name), a single woman who signed the papers in NEW YORK City and gave her street address as Cabrini Blvd. I read the transfer deed online. Thus, it seems clear that KC probably knew of this family and knew the NY and PR connections. More websleuthing in order.

The house on Brackenwood was bought in 2002 by E & H Gonz*, Husband and Wife, from N (same last name), a single woman who signed the papers in NEW YORK City and gave her street address as Cabrina Blvd. I read the transfer deed online. Thus, it seems clear that KC probably knew of this family and knew the NY and PR connections. More websleuthing in order.
Has anyone come up with anything about Tia T. (or something very close to that)? A neighbor supposedly?

The house on Brackenwood was bought in 2002 by E & H Gonz*, Husband and Wife, from N (same last name), a single woman who signed the papers in NEW YORK City and gave her street address as Cabrina Blvd. I read the transfer deed online. Thus, it seems clear that KC probably knew of this family and knew the NY and PR connections. More websleuthing in order.

Link to the transfer deed please?

Here's what was on the video I watched (can't remember which one-it ran 9+ min)
-------
Nov 15
9:15AM DC coming out of the woods, talking on phone, walking back and forth. Trees have vines growing on them

9:38 AM near the building and slashing open the trash bags
9:46 AM poking and digging with trowel, moved a cement block
---------
Nov 16
7:50AM in the woods probing the ground
8:00AM in woods raking
8:16AM digging by building again (?is this right? I need to watch it again)
I just watched the Geraldo video that starts this thread AGAIN. It clearly starts at house/ garbage bags etc. and in nearby brush and you see DC on the phone. All on 15th Nov. You can not see time because of fox logo.
It switches abruptly to 16th Nov with a quick flash of the open trunk of a car then more shots of 16th Nov in brush, with a probe etc.
That does continue and eventually shows DC on the phone again BUT that is a repeat of the earlier shots and is date stamped 15 Nov.

Has anyone come up with anything about Tia T. (or something very close to that)? A neighbor supposedly?
So this Tia T...is she really Kio's stepmom?

Sorry...didn't mean to quote myself.

Again... ITA... and unless they are totally obtuse and not doing their jobs... I am sure that they immediately asked for the location of the house when the tape was given to them and have already checked it out to their full satisfaction. How could LE not be interested in where the house was when all of us HERE were so determined to figure it out? Why in the world would they NOT want to know and check it out immediately for themselves? If they have not done so as of LAST WEEK when the story broke... then maybe we should be sleuthing a bit about why they did not do so! Or maybe LE knew about it six months ago and already knew there was nothing there...all kinds of possibilities here.

ITA...they've also known of the Gonzales connection for days and probably have had DC's phone records for days.

I just got home from gymnastics (for my daughter, not me!). I'm DVRing NG -- can't wait to see it!

I don't know if LE knows about the house. On one hand, I assume they do just because it would make sense that they got that info from the PI upon viewing the tape. BUT, assuming hasn't gotten me very far in this case, so I hesitate to put too much stock in that. Also, the neighbor directly next door seriously thought we were interested in buying the house. Seems like if they knew anything was going on there, they wouldn't have thought that at all. Plus, other neighbors were poking their heads out while we were there and had baffled looks on their faces. That's just me reading their expressions, though...maybe they were thinking about what they needed from the grocery store. Who knows.

Also, I have some video clips to upload. Nothing dramatic, but might be good for perspective. I tried to keep the clips short so the files wouldn't be so large. I have them in .mpg format and they are still big, though. Any suggestions? I can upload them to my PB account but it might take a while.

I did a "dash-cam" video of the drive from the A house to the remains site. I was SHOCKED at how close they are to each other. I drove into the neighborhood expecting to have to drive a bit to find everything and WHAM it was right there. Everything is very close together.

Speaking of that, Hidden Oaks Elementary is ridiculously close to the site. In one of my photos, I took a long shot to give perspective on how close they are to each other. You drive past the site and the road dead-ends almost immediately at the school. Those poor children were out at recess/PE and had a direct, unobstructed view of the memorial site. All day, every day. I can't even imagine what those kids have been through.

So...any advice on the videos would be appreciated. Once I have a plan, I'll start uploading them.

~Michelle

P.S. Thanks for all the kudos, but really it was just dumb luck. Right place at the right time! Seriously, though...what are the chances of KB pulling up behind me at the memorial site?

Edited to add: Yes, there is furniture in the house. It appears that the owners just picked up and left for PR leaving everything behind.

Another edit: From the front, the house really doesn't look that much different than the others on the street. A little more unkempt, but not anything that would merit any type of action from the neighborhood. The backyard, though....holy cow...what a disaster!!!!

Can I have a password to look at the photos and video? Your photobucket asks for a password.
Thanks.

Can I have a password to look at the photos and video? Your photobucket asks for a password.
Thanks.

A little while back she posted that she will reopen it when she gets the different private/public sections straightened out. :)

I think if LP knew it was "across the street" then LE knew too. I agree that it is weird that the neighbors, when seeing a NEWSVAN pull up and NEWS CREW start filming would have assumed "Househunters" vs. "NG Bombshell", if in fact LE had been there recently... :confused::confused::confused:

Way to go Michelle! Thank you for getting proof that house was the one.

:dance::dance::dance:

I tried to tell my Mom and Dad about our success after my class. Somehow I couldn't really describe the adrenaline I felt when I posted those pictures last night and the excitement when I read it was going to be on the news tonight... :D Oh well! It was a great feeling to imagine I might have helped in some small way to get justice for Caylee, and it certainly was an interesting exercise watching that video, fighting the motion sickness :yuck:, and poring over the aerial shots.

Hold the phone, just heard on NG Kathi says the bags from November 15 were not there today? There are certainly bags in Michelle's photos - and surely this abandoned house is not creating NEW trash? :confused::confused::confused:
You're lucky it didn't go down in the middle of the night...then you're destined for an all-nighter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member