Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in all of this discussion with DC or JH about the videotapes LE never asked them where the house was? That doesn't make sense.

I agree. It doesn't make sense but it also doesn't look like LE was there and the film only came out to the public a couple of days ago...They may well have already searched the property - who knows? The neighbors certainly weren't making any connections to the case!

MOO

ITA...they've also known of the Gonzales connection for days and probably have had DC's phone records for days.
I agree...they had to be interested in the house. They must have already checked it out, right? They wouldn't have cleared it if there was anything of value there (?). They would have run crime tape aroung the house if there was.

That's what I'm thinking too. Maybe they were going to plant some evidence there. Not sure why they would film it though. :waitasec:

Perhaps they were filming it so it could be put on DVD and JB could take his laptop into the jail and get KC's confirmation that this was the right house, and that DC was searching the right location in the woods.

Link to the transfer deed please?

I don't think a link will work because you have to agree to their terms before looking at the information. Go here and agree to the terms:

Orange County Florida Assessor Site

Search by property address. Then click on the address and its info comes up. Towards the bottom you will see the instruments that belong with that address and will see its sales. Click each instrument number one to see that info, then click "view" to look at the instrument.

You will see this woman's New York address and will see that she held NY identification in 2002, the time of signing.

I agree. It doesn't make sense but it also doesn't look like LE was there and the film only came out to the public a couple of days ago...They may well have already searched the property - who knows? The neighbors certainly weren't making any connections to the case!

MOO
I just posted something similar. As far as the neighbors not noticing, that kinda doesn't surprise me in all this.

Maybe if the owners are out of the country, LE hasn't been able to process a subpeana to enter the property yet?

I agree! Something's just not right here and I can't quite put my finger on it. As far as the PI poking around, he was clearly looking for something ( don't believe it was her remains) which simply tells me he had info that Casey and Caylee had been here at some point, not sure yet if I buy that he was looking to put the remains there, not saying it's not possible I just don't think that was the intent at the moment. I'm thinking, crime scene? using residence to keep Caylee? or as sick as it makes me could this relate to the photos we've heard about? Was this house used for something??? I've never been so lost in this case, truly.

According to the psychic she was telling him to look for trash/garbage bags at site near where Caylee was found. I want to know WHY P.I. was digging with his knife in the dirt right next to the house that they video taped on Brackenwood. They were definitely looking for something. Maybe a key to the house? BTW, kudos to w/s posters that found this info!!! :clap:

195336.jpg

Here's the crimescene shot again... the house is the one in the bottom left corner. So that may give some perspective on how hard it is to walk to.

"The bottom left" corner.... That's where KC told LA she'd gotton her cellphone. Just coincidence of course.

Perhaps they were filming it so it could be put on DVD and JB could take his laptop into the jail and get KC's confirmation that this was the right house, and that DC was searching the right location in the woods.

I have believed this was the case since I first heard about the tapes.

195336.jpg

Here's the crimescene shot again... the house is the one in the bottom left corner. So that may give some perspective on how hard it is to walk to.
Thanks. I still for the life of me can't figure out why DC went there. I also can't figure out why CA brought up Tia T. during visitation. If it's Kio's mom, wouldn't Casey know that? And why would this person call Cindy (not saying she did for sure)and tell her Casey said she had a mental condition?!

Maybe if the owners are out of the country, LE hasn't been able to process a subpeana to enter the property yet?
But, they could always put a car outside to watch the house. Also, if KB wanted to know where the house was, why didn't she just ask LP?

But, they could always put a car outside to watch the house. Also, if KB wanted to know where the house was, why didn't she just ask LP?

They may have someone in it watching it or surveillance cameras on it.

They may have someone in it watching it or surveillance cameras on it.
Very true! I find it highly implausible that they would not have gone over this house immediately after they saw it on film.

Thanks. I still for the life of me can't figure out why DC went there. I also can't figure out why CA brought up Tia T. during visitation. If it's Kio's mom, wouldn't Casey know that? And why would this person call Cindy (not saying she did for sure)and tell her Casey said she had a mental condition?!

I still think that KC used it as a flop house. I'm betting that she left evidence there and wanted DC to retrieve it or at least make sure that she didn't leave any evidence there.

But then again, it's also bouncing around in my mind that this tape is total fabrication by DC and the A's team to either create reasonable doubt. I mean if we could find the last names of the owners so easily what makes you think that they couldn't do it. What makes me giggle, and please no one take this the wrong way, is that with the high percentage of Hispanics in the area, just how many Gonzolez's are there in the Orlando phone book. It's been seeming to me that you couldn't throw a stone in that neighborhood without hitting a house owned by a Gonzolez.

Very true! I find it highly implausible that they would not have gone over this house immediately after they saw it on film.
I agree but the footage we saw tonight doesn't indicate that they have been or are still there. :confused:

"The bottom left" corner.... That's where KC told LA she'd gotton her cellphone. Just coincidence of course.

Didn't she say that was where to "look for it?" I remember thinking it might mean it was in a "bottom left" desk drawer or dresser drawer at the time.

I am thinking now, that he was there looking for something identifiable to get rid of for KC.

Didn't she say that was where to "look for it?" I remember thinking it might mean it was in a "bottom left" desk drawer or dresser drawer at the time.

I am thinking now, that he was there looking for something identifiable to get rid of for KC.
Yes but I think she just said "bottom left". I can't find the link but I don't think she mentioned "corner"???

I would feel better about this if there was a report from LE on this house, and the dogs had been brought out.
I think this might be too close to home, and Kia's, for multiple visits, ie, Casey with Caylee. It might be a good, quick site to stash evidence or Caylee's clothes, but I still think there must be another property where she would drop Caylee off on all those occasions that no one seems to be able to account for Caylee's whereabouts.

I would feel better about this if there was a report from LE on this house, and the dogs had been brought out.
I think this might be too close to home, and Kia's, for multiple visits, ie, Casey with Caylee. It might be a good, quick site to stash evidence or Caylee's clothes, but I still think there must be another property where she would drop Caylee off on all those occasions that no one seems to be able to account for Caylee's whereabouts.
I posted similar thoughts way back when the text messages between AH and KC came out. KC kept telling AH that she was going to rent a house and that AH could move in with her. I hope LE finds the couple who owns this house and asks them if they knew KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph