Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I saw the title of this thread when it first opened I KNEW that you guys and gals would pin this down-I KNEW it! And lo and behold, once again, I am NOT disappointed in my fellow and much better Sleuths! WOW! Kudos on the exclusive photos and for leading KB to that site...now where in the heck is LE?

Also would love to view the pics, but alas still set to private?:)

She had to set it to private temporarily last night. Her kids pics were somehow being able to be viewed too, and she didn't want that.

"The bottom left" corner.... That's where KC told LA she'd gotton her cellphone. Just coincidence of course.

How do we know she walked there? Maybe she drove? Remember, she backed the car up in the driveway and they say that Caylee's remains were in the car for at least two days. So my thoughts are she drove to that place..if she went there at all? I guess my question is....the house is where the PI was searching, right?...but that is not where her body was found...so maybe she didn't even go to that house and that was just a house that the PI was looking from her clues and HE was wrong?

That thought has crossed my mind. Even though the Gon****** family that lived there have been gone for a year, I could see the defense spinning this as the family being relatives of ZFG. The defense could say that ZFG relatives gave her a key to the house and she sometimes stayed there. Of course, the prosecution would have to find the family in Puerto Rico and subpoena them to testify. But it would be cause for reasonable doubt.

Could that possibly have something to do with KC saying that ZFG had a key to HER house? Maybe she didn't mean the A's home but this house on the video.

Also appears to provide a good vantage point from which to watch to see if G or C have left home, IMHO.

If the A's read along here, I bet they have HAD IT with the ol' websleuthers! HA!

marellano - if you do decide to go back, sneak a peek inside the house and maybe ask any neighbors you see if they remember seeing Casey's car there (everyone in America knows what her car looks like!) or any police action.

I hope LE has been over there already....surely!

I don't think KC left a drugged Caylee there. I think she stashed clothes/evidence there -- but not sure why.

I agree with the poster that suggested they were filming so JB could show the videos to KC in jail. There is no way DC knew exactly where to look from a pyschic! (sorry!)

The one thing that is freaky is that KC kept telling people she was looking around for a place to rent...didn't want an apartment....and I remember she even told one person (was it Iassen???) that she was thinking about moving close to her parents.

DC was digging for something at that house -- dying to know what!!!

DC was digging for something at that house -- dying to know what!!!

Well from the initial video where he was moving dirt around and looking under the cement blocks, I was just sure it was the house key... i.e. "spare key is in the planter under the rock"... in fact I was thinking that KC might not have even TOLD them to look for the key and just any good PI :rolleyes: would know that spare keys are often there, and he wanted to go inside.

However, after viewing the part of the video that shows him using the probe there too, I just have no idea. :confused: A probe would be a really stupid tool to use to look for a house key, IMO.

Could that possibly have something to do with KC saying that ZFG had a key to HER house? Maybe she didn't mean the A's home but this house on the video.

If you also recall, Cindy had made a point to say that Casey had bought an air mattress when she and Caylee left to bond. It sounds to me like Casey was leaving Caylee at an abandoned house while she was out parting and doing other. She was working as a fill in as a shot girl at Fusion as well, I read that in some doc's today while looking for something else. Maybe Cindy had seen Casey at this house in the past or knew that at one time Casey was watching over the house for the family.
"IMO" This will fit right into Casey's defense. Also, the MR wouldn't have to have been at that house because if the water was turned off. I wonder if the neighbor had seen Dominic Casey or Hoover when they were there digging and poking around?
The owners moved to P.R.
The owners last name is G.
So, maybe Casey knew they were moving and was friend with them,told them she would watch over the house. Decided to take ownership and had a built in nanny, the "G" house and possible Xanax and the Chloroform the house would be vacant so she would bring the air mattress there and some of Caylee's things and tell her "Mommy will be right back and put her to sleep" Until the horrific day for Caylee. Do you guys remember when the Anthony's aired that show on Univision, the Spanish network? The may of been pointing the finger at this family. I wonder if LE ever contacted them to see if they ever spoke to Casey and so fourth. The big question is did they make this video to cause reasonable doubt? Who all is mixed up in this conspiracy? And where the heck is LE or the FBI, the house should of been searched last night. Anyone know?

OK, asking here in response to an earlier post - if they suspect this may be a crime scene (or could be) do they have to have a warrant to go in? I wouldn't think so but IDK...

If she was here and inside the house - evidence might still be there - who knows - blackjack, fingerprints, clothing, toys, air mattress, sim card,etc etc...this evidence wouldn't be exposed to the elements like the body was...there would be fingerprint powder on doorknobs etc. I think the visitors yesterday would have seen that.

WTG Bond! I was thinking that just now and saw your post. She often seemed to leave the home for a short period of time and arrive back very soon after GA had left for work! This is a great place to dash away and be able to see when he leaves so she can go home and get on the computer.

Maybe LE never asked where this house was - we know there are a lot of things they didn't ask KC and should have - can't expect them to think of everything all the time immediately! I watched the video about 6 times before I even asked myself where is this place?

A little poke in here for the dreamers of the thread - a great majority including myself dreamed LOOK UP...we still haven't figured out what that is about in this case...maybe in the attic here? On the roof? and what is he digging for??? He didn't need a key - sliding glass doors are...ready for this?

"so easy a caveman can do it"
- lol

So in all of this discussion with DC or JH about the videotapes LE never asked them where the house was? That doesn't make sense.
Gotta say again how proud of us I am.
Couple of things that are really bothering me about this house now.
1. I'm sure that LE knows where the house is now and hopefully knew as soon as they interviewed Hoover. Yet I can't understand why they aren't all over it. Wheither it was the physic or someone else directing Dominic, obviously they knew where the body was, which means they also knew where something else pertinent was at that house. The property needs to be searched.
2. It's making me insane that when WYTV interviewed the physic, she was not asked the most important question. What was she telling him to look for at the house?
3. Why have LE not contacted and questioned the physic? I don't want to be negative about LE down there but at this point it feels like they are letting potentially HUGE stuff fall through the cracks.
Thoughts please

OK, asking here in response to an earlier post - if they suspect this may be a crime scene (or could be) do they have to have a warrant to go in? I wouldn't think so but IDK...

If she was here and inside the house - evidence might still be there - who knows - blackjack, fingerprints, clothing, toys, air mattress, sim card,etc etc...this evidence wouldn't be exposed to the elements like the body was...there would be fingerprint powder on doorknobs etc. I think the visitors yesterday would have seen that.

WTG Bond! I was thinking that just now and saw your post. She often seemed to leave the home for a short period of time and arrive back very soon after GA had left for work! This is a great place to dash away and be able to see when he leaves so she can go home and get on the computer.

Maybe LE never asked where this house was - we know there are a lot of things they didn't ask KC and should have - can't expect them to think of everything all the time immediately! I watched the video about 6 times before I even asked myself where is this place?

A little poke in here for the dreamers of the thread - a great majority including myself dreamed LOOK UP...we still haven't figured out what that is about in this case...maybe in the attic here? On the roof? and what is he digging for??? He didn't need a key - sliding glass doors are...ready for this?

"so easy a caveman can do it"
- lol

I think this is a huge break myself. When I think about her cell phone pings in or near the A's home, some speculated that she could've been at LA house but I now lean more toward the fact that it could've been at this house on Brackenwood. Once when I was younger there was a house in our neighborhood that was similar to this one. We didn't have a key to get in but there was an unlocked window in the back of the house that we used to gain entry. We would party (you know...teenager stuff) in the basement or in one of the upstairs bedrooms, because on the first level, you could see right through the house beng that there were no curtains up to the windows. We did not want to be seen. That could be connected to "LOOK UP". Maybe look upstairs in this house to find more evidence. Just thinking..

1. I'm sure that LE knows where the house is now and hopefully knew as soon as they interviewed Hoover. Yet I can't understand why they aren't all over it. Wheither it was the physic or someone else directing Dominic, obviously they knew where the body was, which means they also knew where something else pertinent was at that house. The property needs to be searched.
2. It's making me insane that when WYTV interviewed the physic, she was not asked the most important question. What was she telling him to look for at the house?
3. Why have LE not contacted and questioned the physic? I don't want to be negative about LE down there but at this point it feels like they are letting potentially HUGE stuff fall through the cracks.
Thoughts please

EXCELLENT points! The psychic on NG last night said she couldn't get her cell records from verizon or online and wanted NG to help her do that. BS! I have Verizon and just logged in and can view my calls and details back to July! Date, time, number called or received from, duration - all of it!! She also said DC "mailed"her one of Caylee's teddy bears - nuh uh! I don't buy it AT ALL.

DC was talking to someone else and this psychic thing is just another A lie!

Thoughts please

I feel very strongly about this too. There's something there at that house that they must find.

Well from the initial video where he was moving dirt around and looking under the cement blocks, I was just sure it was the house key... i.e. "spare key is in the planter under the rock"... in fact I was thinking that KC might not have even TOLD them to look for the key and just any good PI :rolleyes: would know that spare keys are often there, and he wanted to go inside.

However, after viewing the part of the video that shows him using the probe there too, I just have no idea. :confused: A probe would be a really stupid tool to use to look for a house key, IMO.

I think something was buried by that house, and that is why he was using the probe. My hopes are that LE checked this place out a week ago (after seeing the tapes) and whatever DC didn't find, they did!

EXCELLENT points! The psychic on NG last night said she couldn't get her cell records from verizon or online and wanted NG to help her do that. BS! I have Verizon and just logged in and can view my calls and details back to July! Date, time, number called or received from, duration - all of it!! She also said DC "mailed"her one of Caylee's teddy bears - nuh uh! I don't buy it AT ALL.

DC was talking to someone else and this psychic thing is just another A lie!
Yes to all above. BUT, to me the more important question is where is LE? They need to be going over that place with a fine tooth comb asap.

Remember how long they've known about this, though. PI's were at the house back in Nov. It was made known to FBI Dec. 15. It's been a whole month since then(almost), and Hoover I'm sure told them exactly where the house was.

"The bottom left" corner.... That's where KC told LA she'd gotton her cellphone. Just coincidence of course.

I thought maybe she meant the "bottom left" corner was the dump site because that's where that section of woods is located on Suburban when walking from the school back to home..I put that in the Home/Hope/Holt (school?) thread yesterday but looking at this picture I can clearly see what you're thinking..I also thought she said "lost" vs "got" her blackjack..Geesh!..I told ya I'm a stinky sleuther! lol

I have only been around for a short while, but I am so impressed with the amazing, amazing work that goes into these searches!!! This thread is just one more fine example. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43