Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone come up with anything about Tia T. (or something very close to that)? A neighbor supposedly?
Do you mean Tatiana, Kiomarie's stepmother? She lives on the same street as the Anthony's. There is also someone with a non-hispanic last name with a public record with the same Brackenwood Drive address as was searched. Those initials are AM.

Man I am supposed to be working from home today, how can I get anything done with this going on??:nono:

Seriously, I can't wait to hear what you find! Glued to the screen.

You are at home aren't you Dawn? You certainly are working on this case. Wella, no problem, you are working from home today.

Has anyone come up with anything about Tia T. (or something very close to that)? A neighbor supposedly?

I thought that KC knew CA meant Kio, but acted dumb so CA wouldn't know that KC told Kio that CA had been in a mental ward, or whatever it was that she said. I think Kio told CA, and CA couldn't remember her name correctly. (But KC did know exactly what CA was talking about.) Maybe CA didn't know Kio, beforehand, because KC wasn't allowed to hang out with hispanics.

I hope you can understand that! It makes perfect sense to me. :eek:

I thought that KC knew CA meant Kio, but acted dumb so CA wouldn't know that KC told Kio that CA had been in a mental ward, or whatever it was that she said. I think Kio told CA, and CA couldn't remember her name correctly. (But KC did know exactly what CA was talking about.) Maybe CA didn't know Kio, beforehand, because KC wasn't allowed to hang out with hispanics.

I hope you can understand that! It makes perfect sense to me. :eek:
I got the same impression...That CA mispronounced Kio's name to sound like Tia as well...I don't think she did it on purpose - just didn't know her...

I still think that KC used it as a flop house. I'm betting that she left evidence there and wanted DC to retrieve it or at least make sure that she didn't leave any evidence there.

But then again, it's also bouncing around in my mind that this tape is total fabrication by DC and the A's team to either create reasonable doubt. I mean if we could find the last names of the owners so easily what makes you think that they couldn't do it. What makes me giggle, and please no one take this the wrong way, is that with the high percentage of Hispanics in the area, just how many Gonzolez's are there in the Orlando phone book. It's been seeming to me that you couldn't throw a stone in that neighborhood without hitting a house owned by a Gonzolez.

I was thinking the same thing ecs -- maybe this was where she went for the two years she wasn't working and had no place to go. Maybe this is where she put Caylee when she drugged her and left her so she could go and party. If any of that is true LE can find it out with a search. Heck, it could even be the place of the murder. I hope they get over there soon and check it out.

I think you are right....she used this house. I hope the LE are all over it....which by the way, that may be why no one is saying where it is. :waitasec:

OMG, this sent shivers up my spine. I always thought Casey drugged Caylee in someway, and left her in the car or trunk, near by. It never occured to me that she would leave that precious, tiny girl alone in a house and leave the premises. I am sick and in shock.

The "house" on the video looks like an abadonned, falling down shack and you can't get there by walking, you have to drive - per the reporter. I just don't see KC hanging out there all day with Caylee. The building has a traffic reflecting sign attached to it - to warn drivers not to run into it at night. ??

Just another worthless tip from a psychic is what I am thinking.

anyone else think MAYBE Anthonys/PI were going to PUT caylee's remains at this house IF he had actually found them in the woods?

That thought has crossed my mind. Even though the Gon****** family that lived there have been gone for a year, I could see the defense spinning this as the family being relatives of ZFG. The defense could say that ZFG relatives gave her a key to the house and she sometimes stayed there. Of course, the prosecution would have to find the family in Puerto Rico and subpoena them to testify. But it would be cause for reasonable doubt.

I may be way off here, but could this house be the connection to the "key" that LA spoke to AH about that he "took care of"? AH and the gang went to PR, and one of the guys (JP, I think) had relatives down there. Is it possible that there is a connection to the owners of this house? Maybe that is how KC had access to the place, and no one mentioned it. Just a crazy late-night thought of mine that probably has no meaning.

I don't think a link will work because you have to agree to their terms before looking at the information. Go here and agree to the terms:

Orange County Florida Assessor Site

Search by property address. Then click on the address and its info comes up. Towards the bottom you will see the instruments that belong with that address and will see its sales. Click each instrument number one to see that info, then click "view" to look at the instrument.

You will see this woman's New York address and will see that she held NY identification in 2002, the time of signing.

Ok. So, I go to the remains site to get my bearings and I also wanted to take some video of the drive from the A house to the remains site (I'm uploading that now). I get there and am taking some photos when Channel 9 pulls up behind me. They do a quick report and then I decide to talk to Kathi. I asked her if she knew where the abandoned house was and she said no. I told her that I was on my way to a potential house and just stopped at the remains site on my way. I told her the address and she said, "Someone from that website emailed me about that place." I told her that I was on my way over and would she want to go together. She said yes and I wanted to be sure that I wouldn't be stepping on her toes or be in the way...she said no. I left ahead of her and got to the house first. I took some photos of the outside and then she arrived with her cameraman. She walked around the perimeter and called her boss. The house was noticeably abandoned but she wasn't sure if we could go on the property. While she was on the phone with her boss, I went up to the fence (left side) and looked in. Pepsi machine...clear as day. I walk back to my car to get my camera just as she finishes up her phone call. She and I both just look at each other and both have a bit of a look of shock on our faces. I said, "This is it." She said, "I know." She explained about her conversation with her boss re: going on the property. We approached the left side of the house (with her cameraman) and they started filming some generic shots outside. A neighbor walked out and Kathi asked about the house. It has been empty about a year...the owners went back to Puerto Rico. The neighbor thought we were interested in buying the house! Anyway, the cameraman and Kathi entered the backyard and...I followed! Hey...I wasn't giving up my "exclusive" for WS! The yard was completely overgrown with Pepsi machines *everywhere*!! I've never seen so many! You could clearly see in the house through the back sliding door. Lots of rubbage throughout the yard. Two sheds. A large flatbed truck.

I took photos and video. It started raining and I had my son with me so I had to go before Kathi was finished. She very kindly asked me to not post anything about this so that she could get the exclusive. I was happy to do so. It just about killed me, but I was happy to do it. She was extremely gracious and if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have gone into the back yard at all.

I'm running through this super fast because I have to take my daughter to gymnastics. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info. Feel free to ask questions. Oh, here is a link to my PB account (photos only, no video yet): http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/marellano/Caylee/?albumview=link

~Michelle

Outstanding job, be proud of yourself. You did just great.

Problem: Don't have a photobucket account, can't view your pics, dang.

How do I acess the pictures. I followed the link and created an account. What now?? Please Help.

Nothing surprises me anymore in this case. Theyre just mowin' em down left and right.

Surely this has to be obstruction of justice, FINALLY. How can the A's get away with this? These are sick, evil people and I never thought I would say this/or feel this way. They have gone above and beyond interferring in this case.

Surely this has to be obstruction of justice, FINALLY. How can the A's get away with this? These are sick, evil people and I never thought I would say this/or feel this way. They have gone above and beyond interferring in this case.

"Just one more day, Mom"

Could be to move Caylee to Brackenwood??

I posted similar thoughts way back when the text messages between AH and KC came out. KC kept telling AH that she was going to rent a house and that AH could move in with her. I hope LE finds the couple who owns this house and asks them if they knew KC.

Way back, when it was just crazy and not completely cookoo? :crazy:
I hope they find these people, too. This property reminds me of a meth lab.

Me, too. I am lying in bed hoping whatever is wrong with them, or has been unleashed in Orlando, is not contagious.
:Banane13:

As soon as I saw the title of this thread when it first opened I KNEW that you guys and gals would pin this down-I KNEW it! And lo and behold, once again, I am NOT disappointed in my fellow and much better Sleuths! WOW! Kudos on the exclusive photos and for leading KB to that site...now where in the heck is LE?

Also would love to view the pics, but alas still set to private?:)

As soon as I saw the title of this thread when it first opened I KNEW that you guys and gals would pin this down-I KNEW it! And lo and behold, once again, I am NOT disappointed in my fellow and much better Sleuths! WOW! Kudos on the exclusive photos and for leading KB to that site...now where in the heck is LE?

Also would love to view the pics, but alas still set to private?:)

This is terrific!!!!! You guys worked so great as a team,reading this has restored my faith in humanity and this forum. I was a member back when Trenton went missing , but could not take all the trolls. They drove me crazy so I left but came back when Caylee first went missing. I believe KC is 500% guilty and I hope she pays for what she has done to that beautifull little angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73