Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle,

Do you have these photos in a higher resolution than they appear on your photobucket account? Have you tried looking at the items visible on the porch and through the glass door close up?

Ignore me if this is so obvious that you already tried it and it doesn't fix your your visual problems, but if you click on the photos you will see an enlarged pic with much better detail! :)

Here is a link to a close up of that bike. I gotta tell you....it looks new-ish to me. The treads on the tire don't look worn at all. No visible rust (at least that I saw). If that bike had been sitting out there through Fay (or any of the other rainstorms, for that matter), there is no way it wouldn't be rusted. Thoughts?

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee%20Anthony/769ce534.jpg

Possibly stolen and stashed, it looks like it could have been someones Christmas present...

Or someone is using it as transportation to get to that house.

Ignore me if this is so obvious that you already tried it and it doesn't fix your your visual problems, but if you click on the photos you will see an enlarged pic with much better detail! :)

I blew up the picture way past the point where it was too blurry for me to identify anything. ;) But probably some of the people over in the "crime scene photos" thread would have no trouble telling us what's under the chair inside the glass door!

About the Soda machines, P soda is in Marketing Association with Vivendi Universal to do the Haunted Halloween Nights. I wonder if the local Soda Co would have access to info about where the machines came from or who leased them.

About the Soda machines, P soda is in Marketing Association with Vivendi Universal to do the Haunted Halloween Nights. I wonder if the local Soda Co would have access to info about where the machines came from or who leased them.

Very possibly, not sure if they can give the information to just anyone who asks though!!

There is an identifying number on them just like the VIN on your car.

ETA If you know someone who who leases machines, possibly they would have access to that information, if you got the ID number off the machines in question.

Kinda makes sense who ever was last to live in the house would be responsible for the machines either as the owner or renter from the supplier. If they moved in a hurry (as in evicted renter/lost house to foreclosure) returning the machines to owner was low on priority (they could have been contracted to place them in businesses and keep them filled) Or if they bought them out right and placed them and did upkeep, no longer had the place to store, no longer turning a profit by keeping them filled so just abandoned along with everything else at house.

Possibly stolen and stashed, it looks like it could have been someones Christmas present...

Or someone is using it as transportation to get to that house.

Doesn't it look like the bike was in a different position when the DC and JH were at the house?
bike.jpg

I blew up the picture way past the point where it was too blurry for me to identify anything. ;) But probably some of the people over in the "crime scene photos" thread would have no trouble telling us what's under the chair inside the glass door!

Gotcha, I knew my answer was way too simple!

Have you tried backing off a little (or a lot!) and using a magnifier? If the picture is still clear and you're just going for some fine detail that can give you that little edge.

The screen on my laptop is too small to get any detail when I start really blowing things up, but on the desk top with the lg'r screen the resolution is much better.

I'm thinking about just patching it to my hi def TV, cuz you know family will want to view those crime scene photos too! NOT!

Doesn't it look like the bike was in a different position when the DC and JH were at the house?
bike.jpg

It looks like the bike is laying down in the picture from yesterday and in a different location. I agree the bike looks new. Maybe from Target or Walmart.

My originals are 300 dpi. I guess PB automatically reduced them for space purposes. I'll check them out and see what I can find.

The free version of Photobucket allows image file sizes up to 1MB. Go into the uploading options to see what the setting is at.

I know according to a post here they asked someone before going on the grounds...legal dept.? Don't know.
I'd be annoyed if it was my house. It's all so strange.

Okay, here is what I know from VA state. The police cannot charge someone with trespassing UNLESS

you have 'No trespassing' signs on the property

OR

you send someone a specific notice via certified mail that they cannot come on your property or it will be considered trespassing, and after that they come on your property anyway.

Okay, here is what I know from VA state. The police cannot charge someone with trespassing UNLESS

you have 'No trespassing' signs on the property

OR

you send someone a specific notice via certified mail that they cannot come on your property or it will be considered trespassing, and after that they come on your property anyway.

Great Point! In CA - even if you have a No Tresspassing sign the PD has to come out and issue a warning before they can charge the person. This is the way it was told to me by the PD.

On the upper left-hand side of the metal box is some sort of identification tags. I haven't a clue as to what that box may be, unless it's part of the flat-bed truck, but those tags might tell us.

That's what I said several pages back, only I called them labels, someone else called them stickers, and you call them tags. :crosseyed:
Anyways, they are all the same adhesive strips with writing on them.

Uh, why do we need to know? Someone remind me.

Here are cropped versions of the inside of the room at 300 dpi. The entire photo at 300 dpi is too large for PB to accept (they only allow up to 1 MB in the free version).

My plan was to take these images into Photoshop and see if I could clear them up at all, but I just haven't had time today. Everytime I sit down at the computer, someone needs something! I thought I would post them here and let ya'll fiddle with them for a while.

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee Anthony/02068391.jpg

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee Anthony/90bb151a.jpg

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee Anthony/House041copy.jpg

This is the image I wish I had investigated more. What the heck is this thing?!?! A giant metal box?!

I also wish I had gotten better images of the inside of the house.

Makes me wonder if it is some kind of candy vending machine. It can't be a soda or water...as it would have to have some kind of vents in the back due to refridgerated needs. Ha ha...I'm in a hotel for business and went and looked at the back of the snack machine down the hall and it looks very similar. Flat panel back with only a plug!!

Ok, along with the un-abandoned look of the bike did anyone notice that that back porch/patio tiles seems to be pretty darn clean and free of debris for an abandoned house. And what is with that paper cup that is sitting on top of the cabinet with the small grill. How would that still be sitting there after all this time? Would not it have blown onto the ground from the wind.

The owners may have left this home but I am beginning to think that someone may be using the place. Even the sliding glass door looks clean for someplace that no one has lived.

I will have to look at some of the other pictures more closely. Give me a break from reading court documents. LOL

So much to do..

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/r...use042copy.jpg

wouldnt a meter reader have been here at this address at some point in time, maybe but i guess not if no one has really been there. squaters i guess. i havent seen all the many post here about this new issue so sorry if someone has said.

Here are cropped versions of the inside of the room at 300 dpi. The entire photo at 300 dpi is too large for PB to accept (they only allow up to 1 MB in the free version).

My plan was to take these images into Photoshop and see if I could clear them up at all, but I just haven't had time today. Everytime I sit down at the computer, someone needs something! I thought I would post them here and let ya'll fiddle with them for a while.

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee Anthony/02068391.jpg

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee Anthony/90bb151a.jpg

Here's the first one. I blew it up , lightened and adjusted the contrast as best I could:

slider1.jpg

Makes me wonder if it is some kind of candy vending machine. It can't be a soda or water...as it would have to have some kind of vents in the back due to refridgerated needs. Ha ha...I'm in a hotel for business and went and looked at the back of the snack machine down the hall and it looks very similar. Flat panel back with only a plug!!

It looks to me that someone who lived here or used this place for storage, is/was in business for themselves keeping vending machines stocked.

In CA they are considered small business owners. They buy the vending machines then find local businesses to display them. Then come back take cash and restock. Can be lucrative if you're highly motivated and put them in the right places.

check around, the name/number to call for service is on them. Maybe that's the "tags"?

wouldnt a meter reader have been here at this address at some point in time, maybe but i guess not if no one has really been there. squaters i guess. i havent seen all the many post here about this new issue so sorry if someone has said.

Interesting that you bring this up. I specifically took this photo due to all the MR discussions (the meter has been removed from the house):

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/hidden_staircase/Caylee%20Anthony/House021copy.jpg

What does it mean? Probably nothing...but still interesting given all the MR discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar