Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there was a "daisy chain" so to speak. KC was the originator, and from her the info went to someone else, who then told the PI where to look and what to look for...........a plastic trash bag, the three pavers, etc.

As I see it, there's only four logical people who KC could have passed that information to........CA; GA; LA; and JB. I believe it had to be one of these four people.

KB did say that the A's knew about the house in November. The implications are enormous!

And DC was no longer working for JB in Nov., but for the Anth's

Sorry guys, I'm with Bond on this one (except for the pool). I think it is a small retention pond. Below is a pic that shows cinderblock or concrete block construction. I don't see that in this house with vinyl siding or the out buildings.

I agree that the wooden porch railing, the for sale sign with some unbelieveably low price on it that someone posted about earlier, even the Pepsi machine is decades old - anyone freeze on the machine and try to see the cost? Probably a quarter! The high weeds they were walking in, etc. Makes me lean more towards the Dean Rd or even homes by Blanchard Park (there are some older ones in neighborhoods that are right in there). Here is the picture of the concrete block construction.

View attachment 1318

Well, I was WAY off on everything except the retention pond and concrete block construction!! LOL

I think there was a "daisy chain" so to speak. KC was the originator, and from her the info went to someone else, who then told the PI where to look and what to look for...........a plastic trash bag, the three pavers, etc.

As I see it, there's only four logical people who KC could have passed that information to........CA; GA; LA; and JB. I believe it had to be one of these four people.

KB did say that the A's knew about the house in November. The implications are enormous!

I'm not sure if it was GR or NG or GVS show, but somewhere I heard that the PI's had graphs/papers/drawings (something to that effect) when they went to the location site and the house. KC did order art supplies at sometime...Is it possible that she has been putting her memory to use in the form of art that was passed on to CA, GA, LA through JB? It was said in LA/KC jailhouse visits that JB would pass on her notes to them. I personally can't believe that JB would allow even the family to get notes from her that he had not read or looked at, but maybe he didn't realize the importance of what he gave them until now! Just my own opinion.......

IMO, there is definitely SOMETHING up with this house.

I just don't know if I believe KC used it to stash Caylee alone on a regular basis when she went partying.

But, perhaps it is where KC spent the night of June 15th. Perhaps it is the scene of the crime.

One thing though is that the house is very close to the neighbor's homes. The neighbors came right outside when they saw Michelle and KB there yesterday. Granted, they aren't the most observant people if they were asking Kathi if she were going to buy the house after seeing her tricked-out newsvan. But one would think they would have noticed the comings and goings of vehicles that would have to arrive and depart if KC were actually using this property on a regular basis.

Neighbors need to be interviewed. House needs to be investigated. STAT.

I agree that the neighbors need to be interviewed. If she did indeed use that house, I wonder if KC was saavy enough to park her car a block away and walk to the house?

I don't think LE is going to go. After watching wftv.com video of their "legal expert" say he thinks it's a hoax that defense would use since the house was owned by a Gonz****.

If this legal expert thinks it's a hoax, LE probably does to thus no visit to investigate and probably won't be! Yeesh! What if the phone is here or something else? They aren't even going to look? Figures.

Yeah, they knew about this house previously and didn't go, they also knew about the MRs calls in August - no body til December. LE is disappointing me big time. Just because this is a high profile case is no reason to blow off reports and tips - it only takes ONE tip to be the right one!

I know this case is hard and they are working it but the devil is in the details! No stone unturned ya know? They are leaving this stone (ahem - BOULDER) unturned...IMO:bang:

I cant get into the photobucket - says I need a password?

I don't think LE is going to go. After watching wftv.com video of their "legal expert" say he thinks it's a hoax that defense would use since the house was owned by a Gonz****.

If this legal expert thinks it's a hoax, LE probably does to thus no visit to investigate and probably won't be! Yeesh! What if the phone is here or something else? They aren't even going to look? Figures.

Yeah, they knew about this house previously and didn't go, they also knew about the MRs calls in August - no body til December. LE is disappointing me big time. Just because this is a high profile case is no reason to blow off reports and tips - it only takes ONE tip to be the right one!

I know this case is hard and they are working it but the devil is in the details! No stone unturned ya know? They are leaving this stone (ahem - BOULDER) unturned...IMO:bang:

I woudl also think for a judge to issue a search warrant of this home there would have to be more of a link to the crime than merely "A Gonzalez family lived there".

Totally agree with you cocoamom.

So Foreclouser it is. So the notice to file an attachment to was not done until 12/8/2008. I guess that is why I didn't find any attachments to the deed yet. I wonder how long that takes.

Found it interesting the letter of DILIGENT SEARCH & INQUIRY as to the owners. I wonder if the attorney would share that information with us?

Can anyone get a good shot of inside the double window doors? Are those toys on the floor?
I attempted to access records but for the sake of argument (snicker) were anyof those traffice violations from san diego?

So Foreclouser it is. So the notice to file an attachment to was not done until 12/8/2008. I guess that is why I didn't find any attachments to the deed yet. I wonder how long that takes.

Found it interesting the letter of DILIGENT SEARCH & INQUIRY as to the owners. I wonder if the attorney would share that information with us?

With all the recent foreclosures it may take a while to channel through to the deed. Yes the search and inquiry is interesting.

If someone else would check it that would be great. I can access the main page, but if I put in any name search, it says it is temp. unavailable.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/

I did a name search and found there's two by the name of H. Gon******, one with a birthdate of 05-07-1978 and one with a birthdate of 10-19-1986.

The one born in 1978 had a traffic ticket in 2003. The one born in 1986 had a traffic ticket this year - 08-11-2008, with last entry in the case on 11-09-2008 (non-payment).

Under civil cases the one born in 1978 was plaintiff in an eviction.

With all the recent foreclosures it may take a while to channel through to the deed. Yes the search and inquiry is interesting.

I need to take a break from this. I thought your post said "it may take a while to channel through to the DEAD." :rolleyes:

We know that ZG brought a civil suit against KC because she feels that she was wrongly dragged into this case and suffered because of it. It's about her name and the connection to Sawgrass.

Now... Could the owners of this abandoned house bring a similar civil lawsuit against WFTV (and/or others) for dragging them into this case? It's about their name and the connection to the PI video.

The PIs never publicly named the owner of the house. It seems that the public did not collectively know about the location of this house and the owner's name until WFTV broke the story.

Better they sue DC for trespassing. I seriously doubt he got any LEGAL permission to be on that person's property, let alone to be moving anything around.

I agree with you Cocaomom and I'm disapointed that they haven't been there already!

I agree with you Cocaomom and I'm disapointed that they haven't been there already!

:confused:I hope I am wrong..and I hope they do search this house and if they don't I am really going to wonder why? Even if this legal analyst feels that this was a set up by the defense even more reason to search. Anyway to get a hold of Padilla and see if maybe he can talk to FBI Savage? I just don't understand how this house can be ignored? :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back