Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one WS state they were also having trouble but apparently it's not everyone. If you get a chance could you do a quick name search on Hernan L. Gon***** I'm curious if there are any past or pending civil or criminal actions against him.

I did last night and yes to the second question. I did a quick cut and paste and I need to clean it up so it is readable. I am not sure about posting due to the TOS. Well, I can say.... nothing like robbery or B&E and nothing Domestic related. No one sueing him for non payment either. I also can't find anything about foreclouser on the home. One lien, very very small. That has been mentioned on the threads but I don't know what the source is for that. I don't know how foreclouser notices work down there on attachement to a deed. If nothing shows untill it is a done deal that may explain it.

Very true! I find it highly implausible that they would not have gone over this house immediately after they saw it on film.

Last week, one of the two PIs - JH or DC (can't remember which) spent over three hours meeting with detectives. A brief video on NG showed the detective coming out of the meeting and looking very pleased. When asked about the meeting the detective smiled and say words to the effect that it went very well.

I think LE is fully aware of the house, it's significance, and has examined it.

I did last night and yes to the second question. I did a quick cut and paste and I need to clean it up so it is readable. I am not sure about posting due to the TOS. Well, I can say.... nothing like robbery or B&E and nothing Domestic related. No one sueing him for non payment either. I also can't find anything about foreclouser on the home. One lien, very very small. That has been mentioned on the threads but I don't know what the source is for that. I don't know how foreclouser notices work down there on attachement to a deed. If nothing shows untill it is a done deal that may explain it.

The clerk's site is back up... at least temporarily. Try to search on the second owner... Elsa I. There does appear to be a possible foreclosure.. they spelled Hernan's name as Herman in this suit. It was filed Nov. 2007 and the case shows activity as late as Dec. 2008. I'm wondering if they really did go back to PR or if that's just the neighbor's speculation. You're right however, no criminal charges whatsover that I can find.

You can go to http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov to check out any civil or criminal cases. You have to sign up, and it is a small cost to view the documents. You will need to do a query in the appropriate court (There is a list to choose from by state). If you don't have a court case number, you can look up by the name of person or business. It will allow you to save and print the docs.

Thanks for the info!!!

Too many houses in between the locations. Direct vision to the Anthony house from the abandoned house would be blocked by other homes.

Yes, but if GA and CA always come out of their driveway and head toward suburban to go anywhere, she would see their cars stop at the corner and drive by on the road.

Yes, but if GA and CA always come out of their driveway and head toward suburban to go anywhere, she would see their cars stop at the corner and drive by on the road.

But if her purpose for watching their cars is to determine when it is safe for her to go to the home undetected - simply seeing them drive away won't tell her how long they will be gone. This might work for her to quickly pop in and out of the house, but she can't know how long they will be away because she can't know where they went or what for.

The only time she can count on being undetected at the house is when they are at work. And for that, she may have already known their typical schedule.

I had one WS state they were also having trouble but apparently it's not everyone. If you get a chance could you do a quick name search on Hernan L. Gon***** I'm curious if there are any past or pending civil or criminal actions against him.

Okay. There are a handful of traffic issues from 2003 and 2004.

No criminal cases with that middle initial.

Civil case from 11/29/2004 for a Hernandez Gon****** and an Elsa Gon******, DEFENDANTS, TENANT EVICTION COMPLAINT W/EXHS.

Civil case 1/17/2002 Hernan L. Gon*****, PLAINTIFF, TENANT EVICTION COMPLAINT W/EXHS.

Perhaps I'm looking at another He*** Gon** but there was a charge in 2007 for "domestic injunction" aka restraining order. It doesn't appear that this person was around though, as there are numerous failures to appear throughout 07 and 08.

We know that ZG brought a civil suit against KC because she feels that she was wrongly dragged into this case and suffered because of it. It's about her name and the connection to Sawgrass.

Now... Could the owners of this abandoned house bring a similar civil lawsuit against WFTV (and/or others) for dragging them into this case? It's about their name and the connection to the PI video.

The PIs never publicly named the owner of the house. It seems that the public did not collectively know about the location of this house and the owner's name until WFTV broke the story.

I totally forgot about that! So, this can't be the reason...if she didn't speak with him until the 15th and Hoover got the call re; tip, on the 14th...

Close but no cigar?

I think there was a "daisy chain" so to speak. KC was the originator, and from her the info went to someone else, who then told the PI where to look and what to look for...........a plastic trash bag, the three pavers, etc.

As I see it, there's only four logical people who KC could have passed that information to........CA; GA; LA; and JB. I believe it had to be one of these four people.

KB did say that the A's knew about the house in November. The implications are enormous!

We know that ZG brought a civil suit against KC because she feels that she was wrongly dragged into this case and suffered because of it. It's about her name and the connection to Sawgrass.

Now... Could the owners of this abandoned house bring a similar civil lawsuit against WFTV (and/or others) for dragging them into this case? It's about their name and the connection to the PI video.

The PIs never publicly named the owner of the house. It seems that the public did not collectively know about the location of this house and the owner's name until WFTV broke the story.

the simple answer, no

The clerk's site is back up... at least temporarily. Try to search on the second owner... Elsa I. There does appear to be a possible foreclosure.. they spelled Hernan's name as Herman in this suit. It was filed Nov. 2007 and the case shows activity as late as Dec. 2008. I'm wondering if they really did go back to PR or if that's just the neighbor's speculation. You're right however, no criminal charges whatsover that I can find.

Looks like a foreclosure to me, too. Doesn't look like they've been able to have any contact with them since 11/2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz