Nancy Grace Friday 1/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
her Jose showed her the show.........on computer????

t.v. room in jail lounge? :behindbar maybe that was date night for them and instead of talking about the case JB took her on a date to the only place he could to watch a little t.v.? :crazy:

*you guys aren't seeing my side of this story* and CA says "I'm Sorry", WTH???

more than she saw a NG show - I want to know which one!

IMO it was either from his laptop or and Iphone or Blackberry with net access.

I personally say a phone or blackberry
Oh, that would make sense! She sure is concerned about how she "looks", imo, and thinks she's the victim.

Look how relaxed Natisha looks tonight with Jane filling in.

:furious:"I need to be looked at as a victim"............LOL...........imagine!
THE VICTIM WAS LITTLE CAYLEE!:furious:

I have never heard KC pleading that she wants her baby back!:furious::behindbar

:rolleyes:I wonder if cheese is on the commissary list? If so, KC ought to order some to go along with her whine! UGH! I can't stand watching this video play over and over and hearing all the whining she's doing. "boo hoo......nobody understands what I'm going through...wah, wah, wah..."

:furious:"I need to be looked at as a victim"............LOL...........imagine!
THE VICTIM WAS LITTLE CAYLEE!:furious:

I have never heard KC pleading that she wants her baby back!:furious::behindbar

I dont know how anyone could see that video and not know she did something to that child. :mad:
She had been in jail almost a month and her true colors were all over the place....way to go Jose...:bang:

kc freaks out 'hey sweetheart, you're the boss"....GA is crazy also IMO :behindbar...........kc says no I am not! :furious:
impossible situation with a child..........GA/CA treats kc like a child not adult to adult:waitasec:

just thinking that!

It was before LP arrived on the scene so whatever episode it was it had to have been filled with "tot mom dancing on bars while child is missing".

I can't think of a show that Casey would be happy with after viewing. They are all pretty rough.

LOL at JVM saying the whole "conglomerate business thing" analogy that GA is trying to sell is the KOOKIEST thing she's ever heard of!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne