Nancy Grace Friday 1/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at JVM saying the whole "conglomerate business thing" analogy that GA is trying to sell is the KOOKIEST thing she's ever heard of!

It is :) :clap:

The 2 people in that house that never work...having a big discussion about a conglomerate and being the boss??? :rolleyes:

After watching the August 14 jail visit of GA and CA with Casey more than once and watching various snippets on various HLN shows, I wonder what it was in the first place that made Casey decide to let her parents see her that day?

I would have thought that her attorney JB would have told her no visits while he was out of town in NYC on her behalf.

It sure doesn't take much to set Casey off either. Both parents seem to easily push Casey's buttons - CA when she asks about whether Casey knows anything more that would help find Caylee, and GA when he does the business CEO analogy and Casey blows up because she doesn't feel like she's in control anymore.

I did notice that LP was backtracking on when Casey may have known when she was getting bonded out by LP. If LP only first talked to JB on Aug. 12 as per his phone records.

And the public knows when first seeing this video that Caylee's body has already been found and that she was dead when this jail visit happened.

I think that for GA and CA's peace of mind that it's best that they not visit their daughter in jail, that way Casey can't spin and manipulate them.

giggle "Why is she crying already?" giggle

Um, maybe because her beloved granddaughter is missing and you, the child's mother, are laughing and giggling in jail?

"You are the boss of this huge conglomerate and Jose, LE, me, mom, Lee, are all your employees. They all have to do what you tell them to do, Beautiful."

"No I'm not, I'm not the boss anymore."

Um, so were you the boss at Universal or at home? And GA, no - LE doesn't have to do what KC says, neither does Jose and guess what - neither do you!

"What can I do?"
"I already told you!" Ask me again and I am leaving!

Baez didn't want this tape for any other reason than to have what LE has, a video of KC controlling herself. Youch!

Never once did she show concern for her family or ask whether they have gotten any tips as to Caylee's whereabouts.

"I want to be there already, before she comes home for her birthday and not just one day, either."
Translation, don't wait until she comes home to get me out! Get me out now, cause she isn't coming back and when you get me out, I am running!

I wonder what that meant:waitasec:

I think that was in context of her whining about being arresseted on a whim, that they only put up with her BS for less than 24 hours. Something Casey is clearly not use to. So in Casey's world if they hadn't done that, she could have helped. But now she won't.

It's aweful isn't it. I've been wondering for months what her problem is with poor Natisha!

I really notice how CA watches KC very intently when they visit. She doesn't believe her - on any of the videos. She knows and has known that KC was responsible. Same way I used to watch my x. After a while of dealing with someone like this it's like a fascinating bug and you want to figure them out.

After watching this video, I have no doubt whatsoever that CA does not believe KC.

Thanks, I just watched his appearance via Youtube and saw that..was that his actual pic? It doesn't look like it was in a wooded area...kinda generic looking with that background???

Now I see what it is on....the snake is sitting (can they "sit"??) on the bedliner of a pickup truck....see the corrugation?

I've watched the taped visit several times - carefully - and it's obvious to me that George and Cindy are actually AFRAID of Casey. What a horror she must have been in that house even before any of this happened. I am more convinced than I ever was before that Casey flew into a rage and murdered Caylee right there on the spot. Don't know the details of how she did it, but I believe it was cold blooded murder, period.

I beginning to think the same thing. I was always of the opinion that KC taped a chloroform rag over her mouth with only the intention of rendering her unconscious. Not so sure anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1