Nancy Grace Friday 1/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

And I agree with your siggy Lovejac~! Imagine this awful scarey face looking down at little Caylee! How terrifying for that sweet baby!
Makes me sick!!!
image.php

Ha ha! That's what Jose gets for leaving and going to New York! casey disobeyed him, Too!

So, we have Baez out of town, she takes a visit and reveals her true self, says Baez is doing business that is about her case (has been said this is the time Baez went out with GR on his boat, and I think he secured some financial backing) Baez then asks for the release of some of the most damaging video we have seen so far....gotta love Baez, bet he is mad as hell.

TH ust said how the parents coddled her - YES YES AND YES

This is a prime example of what a lack of discipline can do. Now don't you all go off on me. It is very clear that sweetheart, beautiful, darling, gorgeous KC has never once in her life been disciplined for anything that she ever did. And it grew from there................

And by discipline I don't necessarily mean physical - just discipline (consequences) in general.

I agree. Kids want discipline. JoJo on SuperNanny is a great example.

Didn't the meter reader get paid for that picture of the dead snake? If the snake ate part of the body (Sorry but I had to say this) and there were some type of chemicals in the body, could that have been what killed the snake? I'm just thinking out loud.

That is my first thought. She slipped saying it.

I caught this yesterdasy watching the video and I haven't seen anyone comment on it but Casey said about being locked up and away from everyone "What am I supposed to learn from that"....really most people would learn that they truly screwed up and to tell the truth and pray that it gets them some compassion!

Glad to see the video life sized(big screen tv!) and not on the Fox35 sidebar video(itty bitty)

I saw that, it is like KC has been grounded and sent to her room and now she is seeking release. Just like a kid, o.k. you punished me. Enough.

This backfired big time, she expected everyone to believe that Zanny kidnap and see her as the victim. Feel sorry for poor KC. She is pi$$ed.

Did you hear that about the remains possibly being in a dead snake....they are doing testing on?

That's what I heard. Maybe Caylee had so much chloroform in her, it killed the snake when he got in the bag!!!!!

And I agree with your siggy Lovejac~! Imagine this awful scarey face looking down at little Caylee! How terrifying for that sweet baby!
Makes me sick!!!
image.php

I PRAY that Caylee was already sedated before casey killed her! However, I wonder how often Caylee did see that kind of rage in casey's eyes. (shudder)

Too bad he wasn't around when casey dumped Caylee!:furious:

Ha Ha, yea that would have been nice.

I think Baez may have fallen for KC telling him perhaps that she asked to meet with her father alone or tried to do or say something but the guards wouldn't let her and that the video would show that. She probably didn't know that in order for him to see it it would become public.

Makes me sick!!!
image.php

I think CAYLEE saw that face and heard the fights all her tiny life!
KC eyes almost bulge out when she is angry.........and her mannerisms
seem like a mirror of CA's........IMO

Oh OK I didn't see the pictures but I found it odd that they showed that picture. Was there more or just this one?
No - it was just one picture of a dead diamondback rattler. It came about because GMA wanted RK - RK wanted compensation. They don't pay for interviews so they probably said "well do you have any picutres?" His attorney probably said "No - he didn't take any pictures - but hey wait a minute he does have that picture of that dead rattle snake". And they worked a deal - I don't really blame RK - flying up to NY, airfare, hotel, food etc. So rumor has it that he got $20k for it - and basically on the books he was paid for the license to that picture. That's it.

Anthony case is suppose to be on the record with Greta tonight.

I PRAY that Caylee was already sedated before casey killed her! However, I wonder how often Caylee did see that kind of rage in casey's eyes. (shudder)
I wonder too. I think little Caylee saw alot that no little girl, or boy, should ever see! It breaks my heart.

Does it look like eyeliner on kc eyes in video?, kc looks great after a month in jail!
Must be very relaxing for her........IMO

Yep ..
No worries ..
Casey just eats, sleeps and reads ..

ZERO stress .. :furious:

Didn't the meter reader get paid for that picture of the dead snake? If the snake ate part of the body (Sorry but I had to say this) and there were some type of chemicals in the body, could that have been what killed the snake? I'm just thinking out loud.

I had a friend growing up who was bitten by a rattler, he almost died. His leg was the most sickening thing you could ever see. It looked burned, yet all the flesh rotted so it was like skin on top of bone, almost like he had this huge dent in his leg from the venom.
I am curious now, if there were other animals around the body right after she dumped it, could a snake have bit the body in attempt to get another animal? Could this show during autopsy? Is is possible that the ME could identify this immediately with the bones if in fact a snake was found near her body?

I have been wondering about this snake picture. Did he see that dead snake near the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?