Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWW, I think you did a great job of blowing it up, but some pics are too big and make the forum margins way big. My screen I have to scroll back and forth now to see everything after your pictures. You do good. Thanks.

I can try and make it smaller.

Okay, I made it smaller. Hopefully this is good. Otherwise, not sure what to do except to not post it.:bang:

I can try and make it smaller.

Okay, I made it smaller. Hopefully this is good. Otherwise, not sure what to do except to not post it.:bang:

You fixed it. Let me know what resolution or size you had it and changed it to. I have never posted pictures so it would be nice to know that. I read on another thread or should say multiple threads that large pictures make the screen go wider. Thanks!

She isn't quite sure how AL spells his name either. You would think that a woman who is willing to kill her baby to be with a man, might know how to spell his name.

Casey has a one hump "N". In Z's sig blown up, the only letters that are halfway decent in her sig is the "N". Two humps or one?
Where she was writing her name with AL's...she makes a two humped n as seen in ZG's signature in the disposition tho. It was the only time I have seen her use it which is odd, but it is there.

Perfect, WWW!! Thanks! I think it looks like that G was written in cursive as a small g and it wasn't "closed" at the top so it looks more like a y. (Maybe the pen wasn't working properly or she lifted up)

It almost looks like Zenaida was spelled wrong. Does it look like the person made an i then changed it to an a?

SS it was mentioned on the other ws thread (casey handwriting) analysis that she may have forged some of Cindy's checks....How does Cindy sign her name? Maybe Casey reverted back to Cindy's or "tried' to make the signature different than her own?

Hmmm...I haven't seen anything with Cindy's signature or writing so I don't know.

Of course, it may not be her at all who wrote this. I do hope they talked to the officer who gave out the ticket to try to identify who he wrote it to that day. It would be interesting to hear if he could describe or ID the person.

OK...my apologies up front for the poor quality of the image. I did it in a hurry, but, I think it'll at least help convey the hack things I notice...

Slide1-11.jpg

Above the blue horizontal line are samples taken from Casey's statement. Although she is printing in her statement some script creeps in a bit. Note that I isolated the "ze" combination from "hazel" and "realized".

Between the blue and red horizontal lines are some isolations from the forged, IMHO, signature from the traffic citation payment.

Below the red horizontal line is a signature from the true Zeniada.

1) I highlighted some distinguishing characteristics of the "z"s that can be compared to ZG's true signature. The middle horizontal segment of Casey's "z"s tends to be longer than the top horizontal segment. ZG's middle horizontal is almost negligible. Casey connects the z & e with a stroke similar to ZG...suggesting to me that Casey has practiced or at least studied ZG's true signature.

2) Throughout Casey's statement in printing her taller letters are effectively the same height as the smaller letters. The example shown above the blue line is "a" and "d". Casey forms these letters with the same stroke w/ the only difference being that she extends the upper stroke of the "a" when moving counterclockwise to form the 'stick' of the "d". Note that ZG loops her "d". The effect of Casey's technique creates "a"s and "d"s that sorta collapse in on themselves.

3) Casey doesn't "dot" her "i". Not shown on my graphic 'cause its just that simple. In the forged signature the "i"s either aren't dotted, or the dot is incorporated effectively in the "i" stroke itself.

4) It almost appears that the traffic citation spells "Gonzalez" with an "s" at the end instead of a "z".

My conclusion: As posted by others, the traffic signature appears to me to be very "effected" with emphasis on each individual letter...not like a signature at all...signatures are highly stylized expressions. IMHO, this is certainly a forgery. I'd certainly like to see more script samples of Casey's handwritting to make a better comparison...but, based on what we have, I speculate Casey had a sample of ZG's signature and studied/practiced it before signing the traffic paperwork.

ETA: I looked at George, Cindy & Lee's handwritting too...no similarities, IMHO.

Okay, I've tried to go through and get all the handwritting from the various sources and put them together so it's easier to compare. Here is what I have so far:

The signature from ZG sworn statement and the signature from the traffic violation looks totally different. On the sworn statement it looks more like an actual signature, hard to read. But on the traffic violation, the signature looks more like someone trying to spell the name out, making it legible. If it was the same person, why wouldn't the signatures be the same? If it was the same persons signature, you would think that on the sworn statement the signature would have been more legible as oppose to the one on the traffic violation.

I ask this before....if KC did have ZG ID could it be possible that her signature was on it? My signature is on my ID.

OK...my apologies up front for the poor quality of the image. I did it in a hurry, but, I think it'll at least help convey the hack things I notice...

Slide1-11.jpg

Above the blue horizontal line are samples taken from Casey's statement. Although she is printing in her statement some script creeps in a bit. Note that I isolated the "ze" combination from "hazel" and "realized".

Between the blue and red horizontal lines are some isolations from the forged, IMHO, signature from the traffic citation payment.

Below the red horizontal line is a signature from the true Zeniada.

1) I highlighted some distinguishing characteristics of the "z"s that can be compared to ZG's true signature. The middle horizontal segment of Casey's "z"s tends to be longer than the top horizontal segment. ZG's middle horizontal is almost negligible. Casey connects the z & e with a stroke similar to ZG...suggesting to me that Casey has practiced or at least studied ZG's true signature.

2) Throughout Casey's statement in printing her taller letters are effectively the same height as the smaller letters. The example shown above the blue line is "a" and "d". Casey forms these letters with the same stroke w/ the only difference being that she extends the upper stroke of the "a" when moving counterclockwise to form the 'stick' of the "d". Note that ZG loops her "d". The effect of Casey's technique creates "a"s and "d"s that sorta collapse in on themselves.

3) Casey doesn't "dot" her "i". Not shown on my graphic 'cause its just that simple. In the forged signature the "i"s either aren't dotted, or the dot is incorporated effectively in the "i" stroke itself.

4) It almost appears that the traffic citation spells "Gonzalez" with an "s" at the end instead of a "z".

My conclusion: As posted by others, the traffic signature appears to me to be very "effected" with emphasis on each individual letter...not like a signature at all...signatures are highly stylized expressions. IMHO, this is certainly a forgery. I'd certainly like to see more script samples of Casey's handwritting to make a better comparison...but, based on what we have, I speculate Casey had a sample of ZG's signature and studied/practiced it before signing the traffic paperwork.

ETA: I looked at George, Cindy & Lee's handwritting too...no similarities, IMHO.

Exactly! That's why I believe KC did indeed have a ID from the real ZG and the ID had the signature on it. ZG said she lost her ID.

I think this may have something to do with the "object" the deputy pulled out of her wallet which was behind her drivers license. Was it a fake ID with her photo and ZG's name?! I knew as soon as I heard Lee say it...there was something about that incident which would ring a bell later. (I have known about that ticket for quite some time and wondered how it could all connect back, if at all.) There is also something about that missing lanyard which is puzzling, too. (Casey did have access to it that night in spite of what Cindy said, imo.)

Thanks, Bond! Great work!

"traffic sig" ...KC is right-handed ....can this "traffic sig" be KC attempting to write with her left hand ? Is KC ambidextrous? ...just thinking out loud.

The slant is wrong for a lefty, imo. No, I don't see any sign that Casey is ambidextrous. I bet she has trouble walking and chewing gum, imo.

The slant is wrong for a lefty, imo. No, I don't see any sign that Casey is ambidextrous. I bet she has trouble walking and chewing gum, imo.

You think?....hmmm, I dunno ...you never know with that P.O.W. *:crazy:

*piece of work

ETA..

Good work ...I hope you guys are proven right on this soon!:)

Yes....can we have a link to sawgrass-ZG that lost her ID....I would like to know when and where ZG lost her ID....was there anything else missing of hers....and perhaps where was sawgrass ZG living and working during this time and a few months before...and how do we find what car was being used when KC got the ticket ...link?...... what address was on the DL or form that was filled out for the Trafic Ticket?....link :) I wonder if sawgrass ZG had ever been to Fusion or other hot spots that KC would go to.....somehow picking up her ID....:)

Sweet piece of work.

#3 jumped out at me. I don't know many people who do not dot their "i", and I can imagine that would be a hard habit to shake even when forging a signature, especially when done while someone is watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim Sheppard