Brad Conway Press Conference 1/23/09

Sad. The last thing GA needs is Conway at his bedside. Or any of his immediate family members. IMO. He needs someone neutral. A doctor, a professional, with no agenda. Sad, really sad.

Dismembered? Well, now we know what the knife was for.

OMG that poor child. Why, WHY would she be dismembered after death? She was so tiny.
No one said this is true. I was only quoting Mark E. and his PERSONAL OPINION which is pure speculation. I was just shocked as I had not heard anyone speculate on that theory.

I think KC is going to have a complete meltdown when she hears GA said he wanted to be with Caylee and hold her hand, rather than saying he couldn't take watching his innocent daughter suffer.

I am dead serious.

Wasn't Mark Eiglarsh the one who twice on Mike Galanos show recently said something to the effect of "slashing" the body? Plus he also recently stated that he viewed the childhood pics of KC early on because someone he "knows" had received the 30 page document from the defense. (the one about "if it was an accident"). Seems like he has a source that is close to the case.

Yes, ME is the one that claims he saw the packet of pictures used by TL the DP attorney that were of KC from her childhood that were very, very compelling.

I think KC is going to have a complete meltdown when she hears GA said he wanted to be with Caylee and hold her hand, rather than saying he couldn't take watching his innocent daughter suffer.

I am dead serious.

Good. I hope she does.

No one said this is true. I was only quoting Mark E. and his PERSONAL OPINION which is pure speculation. I was just shocked as I had not heard anyone speculate on that theory.

I wonder why he would even speculate on something like that?? Seems really odd . JMO

Wasn't Mark Eiglarsh the one who twice on Mike Galanos show recently said something to the effect of "slashing" the body? Plus he also recently stated that he viewed the childhood pics of KC early on because someone he "knows" had received the 30 page document from the defense, and these pix were attached to the document. (the one about "if it was an accident"). Seems like he has a source that is close to the case.
YES, this is the conversation I remember hearing too! (guess it wasn't JVM after all!)

I wanted to make it clear I was quoting Mark E. on Headline News after the presser of BC and not BC.

I understood what you had said......I was just off on a different tangent. Conway needs to make up his mind, if the family needs to be left alone then he needs to zip it.

No one ever knows what goes on in a relationship but the two people in it. For us to assume otherwise is unfortunate and contributes to this. It's also a bit perplexing that although the stress that Cindy experienced as breadwinner and primary caregiver, household manager is evidenced, that is entirely dismissed as it's much easier (and also quite sexist) to go with the image of the shrill, nagging woman and cast blame based on that. Although I do think many women faced with the same situation of supporting a whole family, may in fact "nag" their husbands for a bit of help, especially if their husbands gambling debts got them there.

Wow - a voice of reason and so eloquently put. Thank you SS.

Wasn't Mark Eiglarsh the one who twice on Mike Galanos show recently said something to the effect of "slashing" the body? Plus he also recently stated that he viewed the childhood pics of KC early on because someone he "knows" had received the 30 page document from the defense, and these pix were attached to the document. (the one about "if it was an accident"). Seems like he has a source that is close to the case.
bold me
I heard him say that yesterday on HLN, I believe he eluded to knowing the South Florida Attorney who was hired to help get the DP off the table, can't remember his name now.

Bolded by me:

I don't think that is anyone's business but their own. None of us are disclosing our income.

CA did say in court she was getting assistance from her employer. And GA was on a job interview yesterday.

That is your opinion and that is fine.
I disagree because they have gotten the public involved by asking for money and they have formed charitable organizations which involve public disclosure.

Yes, you can tell if it is natural or a tool -- ME did say that the remains were dis-articulated. :eek:

Could it be possible that Mark E was simply saying dismembered when he should have used the word dis-articulated? God, I hope so.

I can't imagine how or why post-mortem dismemberment would have been necessary to put that child in a laundry bag. And even if the kitchen knife found at the scene or in the car was sharp, it does not seem logical that would have been used. Wasn't an axe in the garage also tested with luminol?

The car and the house were both cleared, but did they ever spray anything in the backyard?

However, if that were true, it might explain the delay in examining the remains - if post-mortem cuts were found that is something the experts on both sides would spend time debating.

Gosh, that whole sticker thing was bad enough - if turns out to be true....

sadly agree! It is *supposed* to be all about Caylee ... shame it wasn't, when it counted :mad:

If you are meaning reported missing immediately by her mother, then I totally agree. As far as G&C go, they did report her missing immediately when they found out that she was missing. I suppose the skeptics out there that think they knew all along that Caylee was missing would disagree, but I truly believe that G&C did not know that little Caylee was actually missing until July 15th.

Did anyone watch this on HLN?! Mark Eiglarsh was commenting on the presser and made a statement I haven't ever heard anyone make in this case. I was shocked as he has been so adamant about facts every time he has been on television. He was giving his "personal opinion" and this is taken out of the context of him talking about George today.

He said, "...he lost his granddaughter, his own daughter is accused of killing a..a...and dismembering the body of his granddaughter...uhm...this is just not a very good place or time for him right now."

ETA: This is Mark E.'s PERSONAL OPINION and speculation only. This is not been suggested or proven to be true.

I didn't catch this show, but a week or so ago, I did hear a media/reporter maybe even a TH...I can't remember, mention a statement pretty much a long the same lines. Nothing else was said so I took it that this person was perhaps relating to Caylees bones being dismembered from her body when found. I think if she was dismembered the ME would not have said there was no trauma to any bones?

Can you elaborate? This is the first time I have heard this....

Thanks

ME was on JVM a few nights ago. If you do a search for the word "compelling" it will come up under a JVM thread. There is a transcript to the show posted in the thread.

So if Ca tries to do the same now, how will you feel?
And its not suprising he didnt contact CA. He knows that killing himself would be his final acting of making her carry the burden alone. And it was a cry for help. You dont contact people unless you want to be saved by them....
You leave a letter for them to find after.

The documents clearly state that the fiery arguments were between KC and GA....He is not some weak pathetic man who is controlled by his wife.

You can bet this would have happened a a long time ago, if it wasnt for CA's strength that he can lean on.
Who's there for her now? At what point does she get to stop being the strong one, and allow herself to crumble, and feel the pain and loss.
We have a responsibility as members of this forum, to choose our words wisely, knowing that there are consequences to our actions, or statements, and that it could very possibly have contributed to GA's suicide attempt. Yet all of a sudden people are praying for the man they vilified on this very forum.

Give the man some credit. Seriously. To all the people who say GA was stopped from talking becuase of CA.....GMAB!
He is a grown man, who has chosen to lean on his wife, instead of on his own two feet.....(Most likely because of a depressive illness.) But he is still more than capable of standing up for himself.
We judge the lack of responsibity taken by key players in this case, and yet nobody wants to believe that the hate posted here could have contributed to the mans depression, meaning we need to take some responsibility for that.(if we have a conscience anyway)

He needs to take responsibility too, and kc etc....
Suicide is complex and I can tell you all from personal experience that when you feel worthless and like you just cant hold on anymore, having people confirm your worst feelings about yourself ( no matter how wrong they might be) definately pushes you that bit further to actually do it, instead of thinking or planning it.

Give them all a break. They have suffered more than we can ever know. You dont have to like them....just respect the notion that none of us are perfect, and that EVERY life is valuable.
JMO

Thank you so much for your kind and humane post. ITA that enough is enough. Some posters are acting as if they know these individuals personally. None of us know these people. We don't live in their home or see them interact with each other. Simply watching someone for a few minutes on a TV program does not mean that you can claim to know what they are thinking or feeling.

What I am thinking (I guess more HOPING) that is coming out of this is because of a butter knife found that there are assumptions this COULD have happened. I'm sure everyone's mind is running on gruesome overdrive because of what we know so far. I don't know that this was any conclusion as to what actually happened. Does that make sense?

Compelling? What on earth was she doing? Dismembering small animals?

He didn't elaborate, but from his inferences, at the time, I didn't think they were the 3-4 pix we had already seen of CA, KC, and LA...also GGma. So maybe they were of something else. :confused:

I do remember at the site where Caylee was found after LE had sifted through all the dirt and such it was reported that at dark it could be seen that LE were spraying what I guess is Luminol or the equivalent, to look for biologicals. We discussed it here on WS, we talked about the urine crystals and even with the flooding how they would still be present.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back