Brad Conway Press Conference 1/23/09

No. What you are seeing is a good lawyer in action.

Always like seeing someone doing their job well. He has a way of about him, it's confidence without arrogance.

Always like seeing someone doing their job well. He has a way of about him, it's confidence without arrogance.

Yeah, JB needs to take notes. Maybe bring BC in to his class at FAMU as a guest speaker. Ha!

Somebody e-mail the guy who talks about dismemberment and the host who lets him get away with it and let them know that these are not the known facts of the case and if he says it, he better back it up.

I do think he knows someone---or even knows someone who knows someone who knows something.....however, that said he was also wrong about not seeing pics of kc when she was a little girl...those are out...

I think he hangs with other flordia lawyers.....(then again I'm also expecting to see that other talking head lawyer that is generally with Pam B. at interviews to step up to the defense table...haven't seen him in a few and some of the last interviews have almost sounded like a resume...he beleives in the innocent....I'm just sayin':rolleyes:)

My heart goes out to George. I can't even imagine what he's going through. In addition to mourning Caylee he has to feel some amount of guilt for testifying against Casey even if he knows in his heart she did it. He's in the worst situation imaginable. I think Cindy is stronger and maybe the lies and her believing Casey is innocent is the only thing keeping her from attempting suicide herself.

By them not going to see her, not even ONCE, since the discovery of the body, tells it all. They KNOW she's guilty, but they at this point don't want to loose her too because they prob have some sort of guilt about raising a sociopath and her getting DP would just deepen the pain. If they truly thought she was innocent, no lawyers, media, or anything would keep them from visiting her in jail, especially since the body was found. They KNOW she's guilty and can't bear to face her.

I just listened to BC and I felt he was sincere,I actually liked what he had to say.As far as special treatment,we are talking apples and oranges.If someone is found to be threatening to jump off a bridge,the intervention would be rapid and swift,even if they were not missing 24 hours.This was just common sense on the part of LE,not special treatment.What a sad,sad situation.

george is going through the dark night of the soul. He is having to confront his flaws, regrets, weaknesses, shames, guilts, helplessness, pain and hopefully find a new foundation without defenses so that he can move forward in a healthy way. He shouldn't be on trial other than that which is between him and his maker.

amen!

By them not going to see her, not even ONCE, since the discovery of the body, tells it all. They KNOW she's guilty, but they at this point don't want to loose her too because they prob have some sort of guilt about raising a sociopath and her getting DP would just deepen the pain. If they truly thought she was innocent, no lawyers, media, or anything would keep them from visiting her in jail, especially since the body was found. They KNOW she's guilty and can't bear to face her.

It's not their decision, it's KC's and she won't see them.

I have absolutely nothing against BC personally, of course, but I think he is now complaining a bit about problems he helped create. He injected the immunity question into the public forum as virtually his first act in the case. I understand the law, I understand immunity, and I understand representing your client(s) zealously, within the bounds of the law. But it is simply not true that in the normal course every single family member of an accused person seeks immunity, especially as a mere precaution in case they have somehow inadvertently obstructed justice, aided and abetted, committed perjury, etc. It isn't normal and it irritates me that he keeps saying it is. He is the new messenger for the A's, so he continues their message that others are to blame for all their actions. I don't think it serves them well.

I try to avoid CA and GA discussion now, but I also find it troubling if it is true that once again, they are trying to implicate people other than KC for this. I've never expected them to call a presser and say their daughter is guilty. Moral authority to call for better behavior from others goes out the window when you unconscionably try to shift the blame to the children of other people, without a shred of evidence to support it.

I didn't catch this show, but a week or so ago, I did hear a media/reporter maybe even a TH...I can't remember, mention a statement pretty much a long the same lines. Nothing else was said so I took it that this person was perhaps relating to Caylees bones being dismembered from her body when found. I think if she was dismembered the ME would not have said there was no trauma to any bones?

She actually said there was no ante-mortem trauma to the bones...this means there was no such trauma PRECEDING death. They told us nothing about what may have happened POST mortem...

Good point.:)

I highly doubt it six months out in the elements and rain and flooded water their would be any traces of blood left if there was any.

What, exactly, do you think she did? Stood out the woods and dismembered her there?? There was NO blood evidence anywhere in Casey's car or Tony's Jeep. Those were tested soon after July 15th....and were not subjected to months "out in the elements". There is no blood. Zero. Nada. When you find it in the document dumps, let me know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back