The Female Bounty Hunter

She had a light blue hoodie sweatshirt on and a white towel covering her face. She doesnt look like KC at all she has blond hair (tracy)
she was coming out of JB's office, out the front door. It was shown quite a bit on NG. it was like the first week that LP bailed her out of jail.
There is a picture of her on LP's MS page. I will see if I can get a pic for you.

If anyone can help me out here, I would appreciate it as I have no idea how to post a picture in here.

sorry I am so puter illiterate.... lol

This is the video I'm thinking that NG played over and over. No?

http://www.wftv.com/video/17269183/index.html

I'm not sure I want to post her myspace pic, or link, but if anyone wants to see it, it's easy enough to find. She is on the friends list on Leonard's page, and Rev. Grund's page.

LP had given Tracy's full name on a few interviews. IIRC her last name started with the letter M?

So does anyone know if the FBH really saw stickers in KC's purse?

bumpity bump

Thanks for the link JBean. Now all I have to do is read it all! LOL::bang:

Everybody @my house believes LP has been made privy to much info from LE and his appearances on NG, etc., have served as thorn to the defense. The less we hear of the BG, the more we believe she has a piece of the puzzle. Besides, if she saw CA in possession of a sheet of heart stickies, well......
JMHO

This is the first I've heard about sticky hearts in Cindy's purse. Where did you get this info? :confused:

This is the first I've heard about sticky hearts in Cindy's purse. Where did you get this info? :confused:

My sister insists there was something about it on NG when LP was on a while back. I joined this forum (after reading it for weeks) to try and help her answer that very question She tried to call NG & HLN during discussions but to no avail.

Obviously I don't even know how to function on this board yet, but JBean put this link for me to reference. I am in the process of reading it now. Hopefully my sister will get an answer soon.

My sister insists there was something about it on NG when LP was on a while back. I joined this forum (after reading it for weeks) to try and help her answer that very question She tried to call NG & HLN during discussions but to no avail.

Obviously I don't even know how to function on this board yet, but JBean put this link for me to reference. I am in the process of reading it now. Hopefully my sister will get an answer soon.

Hi, welcome to WS...

LP is supposed to join in 'live chat' tonight 700pm PT...

If you can't be there, you might post your question here for other WS'ers to ask......I did.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78673

Hi, welcome to WS...

LP is supposed to join in 'live chat' tonight 700pm PT...

If you can't be there, you might post your question here for other WS'ers to ask......I did.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78673

Thank you Tx_Dot for the kind welcome and link. I will definately use it.

While we all await justice for another innocent child, as mothers, we are horrified again at such evil. We'll never get used to it:furious:

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Good luck in your search!

By the way, welcome to WS!:wave:

Ok, thanks for letting me know. Good luck in your search!

By the way, welcome to WS!:wave:

Thanks :), I hope we all see justice for this little one, if there is such a thing.

We are very curious to see if the sticker on the duct tape is what prompted LE to rush back for another subpoena to search the residence? Maybe that she was seen with stickers or they were in a room of the A's house? I recall it being reported on Fox that what they found @the scene prompted another search. They are pulling this case together, maybe it won't be long before we hear the whole sordid story.

LP knows more than he ever says or that NG will give him the chance to say..

I feel certain that LP and the female BH signed Confidentiality agreements with JB. Remember when LP was going to revoke Casey's bond and he and JB had a little press Conference ? JB stated that LP was going to keep to his "agreement" with him, I took this to mean he had signed something. I would think that JB would have this female BH sign something also, since she was in the house all the time. I heard one of the Defense Experts say recently that JB had them sign confidentiality agreements, so I assume he has done this with everyone. If the female BH heard something, or saw something, she could have been scared to talk to LE given the agreement she signed with JB and wanted to talk to an atty first to make sure she couldn't be sued in civil court. It seems to me, if it was relevant information, (contract or no contract) she should still be able to share with Law Enforcement ?????

I feel certain that LP and the female BH signed Confidentiality agreements with JB. Remember when LP was going to revoke Casey's bond and he and JB had a little press Conference ? JB stated that LP was going to keep to his "agreement" with him, I took this to mean he had signed something. I would think that JB would have this female BH sign something also, since she was in the house all the time. I heard one of the Defense Experts say recently that JB had them sign confidentiality agreements, so I assume he has done this with everyone. If the female BH heard something, or saw something, she could have been scared to talk to LE given the agreement she signed with JB and wanted to talk to an atty first to make sure she couldn't be sued in civil court. It seems to me, if it was relevant information, (contract or no contract) she should still be able to share with Law Enforcement ?????

I agree, but wonder if LP would answer that BG ? straight up?

LP said on NG that the FBG saw a red heart sticker on one of the laptops at the A home.

HTH

Didn't Yuri fly out to Cali to interview the FBH, and nothing ever came of it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow
Back