The Female Bounty Hunter

Didn't Yuri fly out to Cali to interview the FBH, and nothing ever came of it?
I remember their trip out to California, but don't remember hearing about any definite interview of her. It is like she has vanished into thin air. Personally, I would think that she would have some relevant information being in the house that long with Casey. :confused:

So is LP still going to be in chat? If so, the regular chat that is open all day?

Whats this business about LP in the chat? I am in the chat and no one knows about it. What chat? The Mirc chat here?

Im in the LP chat and he isnt there yet, there seems to be some confusion on the time.. follow the link on page two of the forum. Its a ustream chat

Im in the LP chat and he isnt there yet, there seems to be some confusion on the time.. follow the link on page two of the forum. Its a ustream chat
I was over there too, thought it was to be at 7, then they said he would be on at 10. I don't know for sure, I have never been to that chat before but he is supposed to be there at 10pm Eastern.

LP is on the west coast. It is 7pm LP's time and 10pm est I guess. I have it on now but no LP.

I just checkin in and out of there hoping to catch some of it..they are being catty over there. Im in Central time so Im checking back in at 9

So is LP still going to be in chat? If so, the regular chat that is open all day?

Whats this business about LP in the chat? I am in the chat and no one knows about it. What chat? The Mirc chat here?

Check my post 311 there's a link about when & where the chat will be ....

I think it is @ 700pm PACIFIC TIME

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back