FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are into it deep if they have cancelled 2 pressers so far... Wonder if there's a good lead?

Wow, really impressed with the dad right now on headline news....he is beaking my heart...

Really? I thought he came across as I'm tired of repeating the same thing. drug out his words like he was irrated about having to talk to the press. misty was there looks like a really young girl, and makes me sick to see them standing next to each other. he is way to old for her. Maybe I'm just being over protective as my daughter is fixing to be 13 and looks 16.

2j4d6kj.png

Here's a little clearer photo
CallImage.jpg

KYLE SHANNON JOHNS

Can't find a press conf link BUT...PICTURES of Misty! AND a interview (http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html)! Finally.

Thank you so much for this link, Colomon! Finally Misty speaks out.

She comes across as very nervous, fast speech, goes on a spiel about blankets when asked what happened. How she was washing Haleigh's blanket since she "peed" on it the night before. Gave Haleigh a sheet to cover up with then a blanket. She doesn't keep a constant gaze with the reporter, looks away during the hard questions.
Goes on to defend herself saying "i know i didn't do anything to that little girl i would never hurt her i mean they love me they look at me like their mom you ask ? he'll tell you i'm so good to the kids real good."
She manages to force one tear out her left eye the whole interview. She doesn't come across as very distraught, she hasn't since the beginning with the 911 call. I don't know if it's that she doesn't grasp how serious this is or what..
She obviously was doing something she wasn't supposed to that night, otherwise she wouldn't be intent on defending herself in this and the article with the lie detector test.

Exactly! So perp turned on the light? Did he have a glass of milk too?
Only problem gibby...that interview ends right after the reporter asks if she left the light on and we did not hear the answer. :furious:

If I was a parent of a missing child I would be insulted if any of the Anthony's offered their assistance, an abducted child and a child murdered by the mother is 2 different things altogether. No offence to George, I like him, just not the rest of the Anthonys.

A missing child is a missing child. Remember that Caylee was missing for almost six months before it was discovered that she is, in fact, no longer missing, but murdered. I'm sure GA has a mountain of experience with this situation that he can be of some comfort to the Cummings family.

Dockets for JK:

1 - passed a bad check at Publix
2 - traffic citation
3 - complaint (no info)
4 - sexual battery (I only grabbed pertinent lines) - apparently violated probation twice:

1994-04-229INFORMATION SEXUAL BATTERY; LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT
1994-04-229UPON A CHILD
1995-02-2891COURT ADJ. DEFT. GUILTY ORDERED TO PAY 255.00 IN COURT COST
1995-02-2891SENT. TO 2 YRS COMMUNITY CONTROL FOLLOWED BY 10 YRS PROBATIO
1995-02-2891TO RECIEVE PSYCO EVAL TREATMENT NO CONTACT WITH VICTIM NO
1995-02-2891CONTACT WITH FEMALES UNDER 18 WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION 250.
2001-05-2395REARREST REPORT - VIOLATION OF PROBATION
2001-06-13103COURT REINSTATED DEFENDANT TO SEX OFFENDER PROBATION
2003-02-04108AFFIDAVIT: VIOLATION OF PROBATION
2003-02-04108LEWD AND LASCIVIOUS ASSAULT UPON A CHILD
2003-02-04109WARRANT FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION ISSUED
2003-02-04109BOND SET AT $1,004.00 SECURED
2003-02-06110REARREST REPORT - VIOLATION OF PROBATION

This guy's a SLEAZE BAG too! Sorry...just had to say that.

I watched her uncut interview and noticed that she said that but I didn't think anything of it ... she young, she's probably thinking about what the father said about her, calling her a dumb b....., etc.

There was, however, one thing that did strike me as odd .... SHE SAYS THAT HER BLANKET WAS IN THE VAN THEY TOOK ... what the heck does that mean????? I haven't heard anything about a van, a stolen van, any vehicle that was seen in the area at the time of the alleged abduction ... so what is the deal with this comment??

Anyone got any ideas?

That's a good question, i assumed the police van, yet who knows..?

Really? I thought he came across as I'm tired of repeating the same thing. drug out his words like he was irrated about having to talk to the press. misty was there looks like a really young girl, and makes me sick to see them standing next to each other. he is way to old for her. Maybe I'm just being over protective as my daughter is fixing to be 13 and looks 16.

I'm hoping GA has not influenced this family against the media. They should know that the Media is their best friend right now and NOT act like the Anthony family did. Personally...I think George needs to take his butt home! What a horrible example he and his family have been to ANYONE going through a situation such as this.

OK, just to clarify...
He violated a CHILD in 1994. Got a measley $225 fine and TWO FLIPPING YEARS. Violated probation in 2001. Slap on the wrist.
VIOLATED A CHILD again in 2003
WTF?!?!? :furious:

EXACTLY!!!

What the hell is going on here??? This is all the punishment one gets for violating a CHILD???!!!

I feel sick. Really.

Oh, and btw, the dad has had 2 arrests for drug possession (canibais, cocaine, prescription drugs without prescription), 2 arrests for leaving the scene of an accident where there were injuries involved, 2 arrests for things having to do with rifles and wildlife, 1 arrest for assault.

Okay the GF said they took HER van and her blanket was in the van. The child had another blanket that she had washed.

They stole her van.

WHY HASN'T THE POLICE RELEASED MORE INFORMATION ON THIS VAN??

Haleigh was a little old to still be wetting the bed. I would like to know if this happened often or if this is something that she recently started doing. Wetting the bed after potty training is a sign of molestation.

That's all news to me. Very interesting.

SHE SAYS THAT HER BLANKET WAS IN THE VAN THEY TOOK ... what the heck does that mean????? I haven't heard anything about a van, a stolen van, any vehicle that was seen in the area at the time of the alleged abduction ...

where is the link to this???

A missing child is a missing child. Remember that Caylee was missing for almost six months before it was discovered that she is, in fact, no longer missing, but murdered. I'm sure GA has a mountain of experience with this situation that he can be of some comfort to the Cummings family.

Offer comfort yes, but not advice please. He'd steer them the wrong way. How to tell mis-truth's, lawyer up and defend the guilty. And my personal favorite, how to mess with evidence.

Offer comfort yes, but not advice please. He'd steer them the wrong way. How to tell mis-truth's, lawyer up and defend the guilty. And my personal favorite, how to mess with evidence.

Amen SuziQ!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member