FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they looking at the one guy - the one being pictured????? What makes everyone think he's involved??????

Someone help me out here.

I find it hard to believe they lived in a mobile home park - one road in, one road out, and this "adductor" had the nerve to steal the little girl out of a bed she was sleeping in with someone else ---- STRANGE!

and if I understand what gf said correctly, Haleighs blanket was "in the van they took" which assumably means from the scene, and that LE took it. I'm just wondering why Haleighs blanket would be in the van to begin with and why THAT blanket didn't get washed?

It's official....I'm lost

It was HER van they took and hence the reason HER blanket was in that van. I am assuming she was asked earlier about a blanket that we did not see in the interview, just her response.

Lots of children are bedtime wetters, not a definite sign of trama. Just an immature bladder, which could go along with Haleigh's known medical condition.

I was thinking the same, that it probably goes along with her syndrome. Nothing unusual there in most cases.

Its when a child is trained and fine and then a couple years later starts wetting the bed that there can be warning signs that something other than medical is an issue for that child. That's when I'd be much more concerned.

What I meant about the bedwetting is that if it wasn't something that happened all the time it could be a sign of something. Or if she recently started wetting the bed instead of it being something normal for her. If your 5 and you haven't wet the bed in 2 years and then all of a sudden you start wetting the bed that is an indication of something.

Yeah, but what is she distraught over? The fact that Hayleigh is missing or the fact she did something really bad and knows she effed up her life? It all depends on what the person is truly upset about. And that we don't know yet.

My thoughts exactly (about Misty).

Haleigh was a little old to still be wetting the bed. I would like to know if this happened often or if this is something that she recently started doing. Wetting the bed after potty training is a sign of molestation.
I thought the same thing but the Turners Syndrome has symptoms related to immaturity of development so....

Misty rambling about blankets....the pee blanket was on a window?? Her blanket was in the van "they" took? She had to wash the pee blanket for Haleigh to have one because hers(Mistys) was in the van that was taken. She's explaining away failing a poly due to her moving and crying....is she explaining a missing blanket for some reason??

You are being way too hard on this girl. She's young, clearly distraught and most likely had been answering questions all day about Heighlee. This girl is NOT involved.

All i think is that maybe her if she was more on the ball, Haleigh wouldn't have been abducted. The gf has a problem getting her stories straight.
Did you read my previous post?
I believe that she may have compromised the "safety" of the children in some way (i.e. leaving them alone, while over a neighbor's; either that maybe she was passed out drunk or from drugs..) I don't understand how she didn't notice the girl being taken from right next to her in the bed.

Did you listen to the 911 call?

Her voice changes between very nervous to normal off and on.

Was it said by G?F that HALEIGH wet the blanket? Maybe the smaller child did?

Me to. I would have said thanks, but no thanks and shut the door. I wonder if he had the billboard in tow and of course the handy dandy donation jar.

Oh, you'd have been polite??? :D

I don't think I'd have been .. :blushing:

Is there any information on the boat dock? Like are boats parked there or is just a dock?

For those who didn't see:

Basically the dad said no one should be blaming Misty, it could have been ANYONE who was the last to see Haleigh, it could have happened to anyone's child. Also said that he wanted to let everyone know if you have his daughter, please, please bring her back. Please drop her off anonymously. They just want her back. Please, please, he doesn't want revenge. Nothing will happen. Please, they just want her back.

The press asked if George Anthony being there was a comfort, and he said yes. They asked what George told him, and the just looked at them and said, "That's private."

Paraphrasing, but there it is.

Thanks babycat,

That is how one would think a 'normal' person would behave if their child were missing. Glad to see if GA can be a comfort, maybe it will help him to see what a reaction from a true abduction looks like.(just sayen)

Misty rambling about blankets....the pee blanket was on a window?? Her blanket was in the van "they" took? She had to wash the pee blanket for Haleigh to have one because hers(Mistys) was in the van that was taken. She's explaining away failing a poly due to her moving and crying....is she explaining a missing blanket for some reason??

She explaining the missing blanket to dodge the question the reporter asked her about "what happened"

I lean toward the other guy myself. He is more violent. In other words, I agree with you.

Hmmm... I don't know. This part about KJ's sentencing stood out to me:

SENT. TO 2 YRS COMMUNITY CONTROL FOLLOWED BY 10 YRS PROBATIO
TO RECIEVE PSYCO EVAL TREATMENT NO CONTACT WITH VICTIM NO
CONTACT WITH FEMALES UNDER 18 WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION

Just sayin'.

I think it is flat out wrong to insinuate that she was molested simply because she wet the bed. We don't know if this was a recurring problem. My daughter is 4 and a half and still will occasionally wet the bed if she has too much to drink before bed time, or is sick. Does that mean she is being molested? Absolutely not. On the other hand, I know people who were molested as children and never wet the bed.

ITA completely. One of my kids is a bedwetter and our doc said it's normal for kids to wet the bed when overtired, sick, etc until the age of 8 for girls and older even into their teens for boys. He said it's normal and just the way that it is. The best thing to do is not to make a big deal about it.

Okay the GF said they took HER van and her blanket was in the van. The child had another blanket that she had washed.

They stole her van.

WHY HASN'T THE POLICE RELEASED MORE INFORMATION ON THIS VAN??

I would assume that she means that the police took the van, at least LE definitely SHOULD have taken all vehicles to look for any kind of evidence if they don't have PROOF the father and gf are innocent.

But she was referring to the van being taken that night, because she her blanket was in there. I think maybe another poster was right that it was her sister's van, and she took it when they left from playing with Haleigh.

Thank you. I know people keep ignoring my myspace posting of the gf and sister. I don't think they are suspects but after going through KC and Caylee I have become a myspace pro and found lots of good information by viewing peoples pages. You get a sense of what type of family dymanics there are and you can see photos.

I saw that her sister had a van, 3 young kids, (two boys, 1 baby girl). They also live in a mobile home.

She said in one interview she was visisting with her nephews about the same age as Haliegh. I also saw a quote someone where that just said "I took the two kids" Where? maybe she took them someone where with her sister and Haleigh left the blanket inthe van. Maybe someone perp saw all these young kids someplace and followed Misty home.

very possible.

I just don't think it is beyond the realm of possibility that the child was abducted from the bed while a 17 year-old slept next to her. When I was 17, I could sleep through a nuclear attack and never wake up. Besides, if the abductor knew there would be others in the house, he may have prepared for that possibility and chloroformed Haleigh. That would certainly account for her not making any noise. But then, a five year-old is probably frequently picked up while sleeping and moved to another bed and she may have thought nothing of it. Might have thought it was her daddy...
I just have a really hard time with believing either the dad or the GF did anything to this little girl. If the GF was "out" somewhere when the abduction occured, she must know that will come out and she can't hide it. Nope, I think all the odds just worked in favor of the perp in this case...

What I meant about the bedwetting is that if it wasn't something that happened all the time it could be a sign of something. Or if she recently started wetting the bed instead of it being something normal for her. If your 5 and you haven't wet the bed in 2 years and then all of a sudden you start wetting the bed that is an indication of something.

Right, something that hasn't been of the normal lately..I wonder if she has mentioned someone talking to her outside, or even wonder why she was in the bed with the gf? Wonder if this was normal or not? The little girl could have been scared recently to cause her to sleep in that bed, and it just not have dawned on them yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500