Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
aksleuth
This is why you couldn't find where to vote! The voting closed January 18th, 2009. I voted way back & can't even get to where I left my message to be in the Citizen Brief Book! Tricia must not know that the voting closed on this already. It had many other topics to vote on & to post your message & none of them are there any longer so they all have closed too!

Wrapping up the Citizen’s Briefing Book
Friday, January 16, 2009 06:29pm / Posted by Dan McSwain

Every day, the President receives books filled with facts and recommendations to be considered while crafting and enacting policies.
The Citizen’s Briefing Book—a project that has enabled everyday Americans to share their expertise and insight with President Obama—has been a tremendous success so far.
Michael Strautmanis, Director of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs for the Transition, was particularly impressed by the enthusiastic response the feature has elicited.
“We have had an unbelievable response—over 70,000 people participated, half a million votes, and tens of thousands of wonderful ideas,” Strautmanis said.
The Citizen’s Briefing Book will be open for ideas, comments, and voting until Sunday at 6pm. President Obama will later receive the Citizen’s Briefing Book: a unique compilation of the ideas and feedback submitted completely by the Change.gov community.

We’re eager to carry this community’s enthusiasm forward in the coming months and years. We invite all Americans to join the new administration online at WhiteHouse.gov after President-elect Obama is sworn in.
http://change.gov/newsroom/entry/wrapping_up_the_citizens_briefing_book/

*NOTE:
I could be wrong but I can't get back to where my comments are! When I'm more awake later I'll search some more to see if I can find it in case I'm wrong!

Angel,

Thank-You for posting, should have read the whole thread before commenting.

OT- The Train song that you mentioned the other day, i posted on Caylee's forum a few times on tuesday. :blowkiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAKF3_hCSNs

Calling All Angels to watch over Haleigh.

Great idea! Was that Blink that used to call LP :waitasec:

Blink mostly use to talk to LP nephew Tony.

The poster here recently that has called him on several ocassions,has a pic of a guy & girl as her avi. My brain is fried! Maybe I'll remember if I don't think about it.:rolleyes:

Hopefully, Friday can help.

here is a satellite view of the home as marked 'A' and the surrounding area.
Address: 202 Green Lane, Satsuma, FL 32189

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...675355&sspn=0.00115,0.002414&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

HALEIGHhome.jpg

WOW, Fifth! Thank's for that visual. Look at all of those surrounding woods :eek: creepy to say the least!

God speed to Tim and TES searching that area.

Ronald C. Cummings, Sr.
Natal Sunrise chart
10-25-83 0738am Satsuma, FL

http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/kaitland8/RonaldCummingsnatal10-25-830738amSa.jpg

He has Sun and Saturn conjunct in heavy Scorpio, and both conjunct Mercury & Pluto (which rules Scorpio) in Libra. Highly concentrated center of power. The gentleness of Mercury in Libra is trampled under the coarseness of Pluto. Hence the first words we hear him YELLING on the 911 tape are curse words (Scorpio, Pluto harshness) and threats of murder (Pluto). Okay, so he is right up front about his feelings.

Mars is important as the traditional ruler of his Scorpio Sun. His Mars (aggression) is found in Virgo conjunct venus (women). It forms a very dynamic and agitating T- square to Moon & N. node in Gemini (duality, and fated connections to women), and blustery Jupiter Uranus (sudden upsets/violence) in Sagittarius.

He is erratic, hypercritical, and explosive. He can also be loving, charming, and chivalrous. His relationships with women are tumultous and unstable - he lashes out before thinking (telling the operator he will kill the perpetrator), and dominates his environment and those close to him.

Look at the 5th house - it rules his children. Pisces on the cusp, ruled by Neptune in Sag inconjunct Chiron (the wounded) in the 8th house of death. The much maligned current transiting opposition of Saturn (sorrow) in Virgo to Uranus (upsets) in Pisces (kidnappings) falls across his 5th house (Haleigh) and 11th house (friends) axis. This is sorrow coming from "friends" across to the house of his children. It has been hitting his natal T-square for some time now. Many problems have been going on in his household for a long time.

The Jan 26th & Feb 9th eclipses fell across his MH/IC axis, fortelling tragedy in his home environment and propelling him into the public spotlight.

Soulscape - look at the ominous inconjuncts from Chiron to: Sun, Merc, Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto. Chiron also opposes Uranus.

Volatility is the key word.

DANG IT! The website just went nutty!! I'm going to try to post this again, Maybe the 3rd time will be a charm!!!!

Kaitland, in response to what I bolded above:

*He is right up front about his feeling*, as refreshing as I find this, I'm sure it doesn't sit well with the ones closest to him!

*This is sorrow coming from "friends" across to the house of his children*, here is this friend reference yet again! So he knows this person, has met him, or, had some sort of interaction with him. This would NOT be a complete stranger to him, right?

The problem, Lovejac is that Misty's 10 o'clock time is the one used for the Last Seen chart and IMO, it is not the true time. The Moon Rise chart would have Haleigh to the north north west instead of the north north east. And the area would look vastly different too. I trust the Moon Rise chart more than Misty's acc't. She would be on hilly ground, essentially virgin territory, a refuge for law breakers.

ITA! Your moonrise chart showed "it" had already happened.

It doesn't really matter to me whether Misty says she put Kaleigh to bed at 8:00 pm OR 10:00 pm, because she didn't put her to bed AT ALL!

The problem, Lovejac is that Misty's 10 o'clock time is the one used for the Last Seen chart and IMO, it is not the true time. The Moon Rise chart would have Haleigh to the north north west instead of the north north east. And the area would look vastly different too. I trust the Moon Rise chart more than Misty's acc't. She would be on hilly ground, essentially virgin territory, a refuge for law breakers.

Another thought, Tuba!

Kaitland's chart was for 5:15 pm
Your moonrise chart was for 6:32 pm

So, Kaleigh was taken between 5:15 pm and 6:32 pm, that narrows "IT" down.

Response from Friday re: Misty's DOB:

I've asked for the info. This is a little off TES's familiar path, so can't promise anything. It may take a day or so before they encounter a family member or Misty herself that they can ask.
Obviously LE knows the answer, but Tim's policy is never to ask LE anything that doesn't directly concern the search. Which is probably why LE trusts him so much that they confide in him.

I'm sorry I have never posted before on this thread although I do read it everyday.

This was posted on the general discussion thread by Ibyounger.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf

It is the police report and has DOB's listed for witnesses. If you need to delete or need me to delete this let me know :blowkiss:

Right Lovejac. By "friend", this can mean just an aquaintance - not necessarily buddy-buddy, but somehow they have crossed paths.

It may be slim, but I'm praying Tuba that she is found alive, before the conjunction of node occurs....

Watched the press conf. Yes, they have something significant. Food items? Cigarette butts? Did he cut her hair, change her clothing in attempt at diguise? Disturbing.

I'm sorry I have never posted before on this thread although I do read it everyday.

It is the police report and has DOB's listed for witnesses. If you need to delete or need me to delete this let me know :blowkiss:

Thanks Kat. I think that may be just what they need.

GF dob listed as 12/9/1991

Response from Friday re: Misty's DOB:

I've asked for the info. This is a little off TES's familiar path, so can't promise anything. It may take a day or so before they encounter a family member or Misty herself that they can ask.
Obviously LE knows the answer, but Tim's policy is never to ask LE anything that doesn't directly concern the search. Which is probably why LE trusts him so much that they confide in him.

Misty's DOB 12/9/91
Also note the time of incident report is 3:50.
Link Below (respectfully pulled from Missing thread):

OMG< Kat, I could kiss you for bringing this info. Please, please, please, stop by more often!!!:blowkiss:

KAT, JERSEY GIRL, SALEM & NANNY 1........big big thank you for bringing us the Police Report

Salem, Kat, Nanny 1 and Jersey Girl, I cannot express my gratitude enough for you guys rushing over here to give our Super Astro's Misty's dob.

I feel so proud to be part of so much love and concern for yet another innocent child in the middle of a crisis.

Sorry if I'm being too mushy, I am just so overwhelmed with sadness after reading Tuba's chart for 2/13/09 9:30 am.

To think that Kaleigh is still going through this horror while everyone was looking for her just breaks my heart.

Please pray with me that LE finds the answers they need to find her before she's gone from this world>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean