Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay friends, I just emailed a friend involved with TES who also has several LE, FBI contacts. I will let you know when I hear back.

Thanks Love. I heard they were back there searching, though...yesterday or today?..But that not everyone was privy...

Shep Smith on Fox news says a report on the father making a plea for help, and some details about what they are doing re: a sex offender are coming up.

You know Fox, sometimes they use these stories as teasers, and make us wait till the end of the hour for just a recap. But, will keep my ear open for new info.

Not defeat, White Hawk, not at all. I would assume they "categorize" their tips, and that we would probably get put way down on the list.

But, I will sleep on it tonight, see what the other astro-sleuths think, and maybe we will write an e-mail that summarizes what we do, and what we think. Basically, all we think is that he should be at the top of their list of people to check very closely.

That said, I am still not crazy about the father and the baby-sitter. I wouldn't cross either of them off the list, even though the father has an alibi. Something is wrong there, and it goes beyond the relationship/age issue. Did you see Dad's rap sheet?

Nasty drugs he was involved with! Wouldn't want him for a neighbor!

With all of the drugs interactions on the charts, do you think it possible that Ronald owed a drug debt, and that's how he contributed to Haleigh's demise?

Okay friends, I just emailed a friend involved with TES who also has several LE, FBI contacts. I will let you know when I hear back.

Oh, Lovejac! Thank you so much. I would agonize over what to write to them, how to explain it all, and would get in a true dither!

I hope someone has time to go through our thread, and get a feel for how we worry over every time-line, trying to decide which is the best "last seen" chart, being diligent about not using the moon and personal points when we have insufficient data, how we use different methods and respect these as showing different takes on the crime, the relationships, the possibilities...

I also wish they would appreciate how all of you here do careful research to get good and reliable information posted, doing web research, but trying to respect the rights and privacy of others, when appropriate.

It really takes work and time, and the police might get a tip, or an insight, or a direction to go that they might not have thought of without reading through the thread. It may not be who we think, but something someone has posted might be just be the trip wire that sends them off in the right direction to solve this!

Maybe Lovejac will be the one who does the most to get this solved, by getting the info passed along through someone who knows she is trustworthy?

I am praying in His Name.

With all of the drugs interactions on the charts, do you think it possible that Ronald owed a drug debt, and that's how he contributed to Haleigh's demise?

That would be on the list, definitely!

I would also worry that the kind of people who use these kinds of drugs might be aware of Haleigh, and if so, and they had what is politely defined by the Psych gang as "dual diagnosis" (sexual addictions/complusions, especially when under the influence) they might consider her an easy target.

I include Misty in the picture here. As a possible user herself, might she have unknowingly exposed Haleigh to unsavory characters when "buying"?

Could either of these two, Dad and "shack-up" babysitter be honest with the police about who they buy from, are in contact with? Considering Dad's rap sheet? I have no idea, but I wonder!

One reason I wonder, that relates to the charts, is I have noticed a lot of North Node cross contacts. North Node and South Node form an axis, and generally stand for "associations" (people), which is why I wonder about the relationship they had with Sapp. Isn't there speculation that he is related in some way?

I am studying the rap sheet posted, which include marijuana, meth, MDMA, GHB, Opium, Heroin, Cocaine, and drug paraphernalia. All seems to be one date, 12-12-2002. Going to check that date, just out of curiosity.

So, can we assume he is now clean? But, that is a boatload of drugs, and if he was using those on any kind of regular basis before he was caught, how do we know he has had proper treatment, if he was addicted?

It may have been unfair to call him a present user, if he has put this behind him. Uncertainty reigns, in spite of all the Neptune in the charts.

I could try. I only have a gut feeling about this guy. I looked at the post about north or south of Haleigh's house, along with where the dogs lost the scent on day one. Looked at Sapp's background, when he moved into the neighborhood, his last known vehicle. This all put my gut in knots and came up with what everyone else is know thinking. My wife has told me that I am going to make myself sick over this. I guess I can just join the club huh?

Well, if you make yourself sick you'll be in good company. We'll all be sick together. Can't seem to let this one go. 30 yrs. experience in LE tells me you've got good instincts. I can't do the astro charts, but I've learned quickly from those who can, that they don't lie. Welcome :)

:floorlaugh: Post of the day. They'd probably put us right up there (or down rather) with the psychic tips....too bad they don't know the difference. "But officer, his Saturn conjuncts her Uranus - you have to take us seriously." They'd be scratching their heads and Uranuses for hours. They need to be invited for a 'read' here. :) Maybe they'd become believers.

It couldn't hurt to try, even if it is just one person who would take the time to look...

And yes, HouseMouse, Sapp is possibly related to Lindsy (SIL of Misty).

And, I think the info is so important, I am going to shamelessly copy and paste it...

I will delete it promptly if someone thinks I am making a categorical error...

Sapp, Donald Lee
bd

possibly related in some way to Guy W. Sapp, Raymond Sapp, (which could make Donald related by marriage to Misty Croslin), and possibly related in some way to a Griffis (which could make Donald related by marriage as a maternal cousin to Haleigh Cummings).

From Putnam, at one time lived in the same town as Haleigh's mother, Crystal, in Glenn Saint Mary, FL, has also lived in Mcclenny, FL, where some of Crystal's family is from/living.

Donald moved to 315 2nd Ave, Satsuma, (which is 3.6 miles from the Cummings home). Is 315 2nd Ave. the same home as 315 Green Lane???? In doing public records search, 315 2nd Ave. comes up as being owned by and having been the residence of Jeffrey Michael Griffis and Billye Lee (Wager?) Griffis. (see http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/papage.asp?id=8132 ).

Jeffrey M. Griffis, age 29, was hit by a car on 1/7/2009 and died the next day. Donald Lee Sapp moved into Jeffrey and Billye's home a few weeks later on 1/26/2009. And a few weeks after that, Haleigh disappeared.

----> Registered Sex Offender, arrested on 6-12-1997 for lewd/lascivious assault on 14 yr old female, occuring in East Palatka. At the time he was already serving probation for a prev. charge of l/l assault on 13 yr old female runaway.

In 2000 he was arrested for trying to set up a meeting with a 10 yr old female, on a sting with her father in an internet chatroom.

Billye Lee Griffis had testified in Donald's trial in the 1990's. A Raymond Sapp contributed to bail in one of Donald's cases, and Donald is mentioned in Raymond obituary in 2005. Donald is/was married and has four children, according to Raymond Sapp's obituary.

Pic:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee166/benzo_013/sexoffender.jpg

Bolded by me:
Housemouse or who ever, last night we were asked to look for a SO in area that had harmed his wife and family in some way, when I read your post it reminded me. I don't rememeber who posted it but it was angel that asked us to do the research. I am going to see if I can find it but not so good at doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious