Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald should have signed up for rural blight relief, citing a congestion of sexual offenders. This fellow Donald L. Sapp primarily disturbs me 1.) due to the red line you have drawn from his Venus to his Saturn, mark of one who uses females in a degrading manner or who rejects them entirely. 2.) due to his lunar nodes and victim's Uranus and 3.) due to his out of control Mars at 0° conjunct Pluto--an ungovernable compulsion that is quite physical for him. The alerts are not in any order. I've just been looking at his map; I need to review hers but I remember it fairly well, the Virgo Mercury with t. Saturn (shame on you, Misty!), the Neptune at 11° Aquarius, the Mars-Uranus conj. in Pisces 1 and 7°, the stellium in Leo, the 9° Cancer Saturn. Where in Sag is her Pluto, must go check......

Housemouse...According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, Sapp is a person of intrest, as are all of the SO's. Even though I was treated with respect, they need facts, not gut feelings. Every lead they receive is treated equally and looked into if it seems to have any merit. They would not discuss any aspects of the case, and they shouldn't. If they verify my employment, they might act on the info and they might not. I got the impression that they are desperate for ANY leads at this time. If someone could come up with some type of information that is exact and could prove to be correct, they will take you more serious. Right now is seems that the web site is in a "process of elimination" just as the Sheriff's office is, which is necessary. My suggestion is to call the hot line at 1-877-277-TIPS or email the Sheriff's office at mail@putnamsheriff.org with any factual information. They would at least have the facts to mull over.

Housemouse...According to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, Sapp is a person of intrest, as are all of the SO's. Even though I was treated with respect, they need facts, not gut feelings. Every lead they receive is treated equally and looked into if it seems to have any merit. They would not discuss any aspects of the case, and they shouldn't. If they verify my employment, they might act on the info and they might not. I got the impression that they are desperate for ANY leads at this time. If someone could come up with some type of information that is exact and could prove to be correct, they will take you more serious. Right now is seems that the web site is in a "process of elimination" just as the Sheriff's office is, which is necessary. My suggestion is to call the hot line at 1-877-277-TIPS or email the Sheriff's office at mail@putnamsheriff.org with any factual information. They would at least have the facts to mull over.

I wonder if they would take us seriously if we called, or would they think we are "fruit loops"?

Thank you for giving it a shot White Hawk. We appreciate the effort. :blowkiss:

I wonder if they would take us seriously if we called, or would they think we are "fruit loops"?

:floorlaugh: Post of the day. They'd probably put us right up there (or down rather) with the psychic tips....too bad they don't know the difference. "But officer, his Saturn conjuncts her Uranus - you have to take us seriously." They'd be scratching their heads and Uranuses for hours. They need to be invited for a 'read' here. :) Maybe they'd become believers.

Housemouse, with all due respect...if LE checked out the Caylee threads on Forensic Astrology, they'll see the thoughtful intelligence put into every single one of the charts & discussions...they'll notice the timestamp of each post so as to not try to say it was pulled or created out of "nowhere"...then they'll have to also notice how exact the charts & their interpretations were. The proof would be right in their faces. How in the world could they think anyone was "fruitloops" or "nuts"? The only way they'd be able to come to that conclusion is if they didn't read those threads before passing judgement! You started a wonderful thing with this forum, Housemouse. Everyone, I'm certain, feels sooo much gratitude towards you. I'm simply in awe of everyone lending their expertise. How I wish I could just gather everyone up in a big group hug! Needless to say, it would be LE that was "fruitloops" or "nuts" if they do read these threads and not take them with some merit. Thanks for all that you do. Jersey.

:floorlaugh: Post of the day. They'd probably put us right up there (or down rather) with the psychic tips....too bad they don't know the difference. "But officer, his Saturn conjuncts her Uranus - you have to take us seriously." They'd be scratching their heads and Uranuses for hours. They need to be invited for a 'read' here. :) Maybe they'd become believers.

Beck, you're so freakin' funny! :floorlaugh:

Housemouse, with all due respect...if LE checked out the Caylee threads on Forensic Astrology, they'll see the thoughtful intelligence put into every single one of the charts & discussions...they'll notice the timestamp of each post so as to not try to say it was pulled or created out of "nowhere"...then they'll have to also notice how exact the charts & their interpretations were. The proof would be right in their faces. How in the world could they think anyone was "fruitloops" or "nuts"? The only way they'd be able to come to that conclusion is if they didn't read those threads before passing judgement! You started a wonderful thing with this forum, Housemouse. Everyone, I'm certain, feels sooo much gratitude towards you. I'm simply in awe of everyone lending their expertise. How I wish I could just gather everyone up in a big group hug! Needless to say, it would be LE that was "fruitloops" or "nuts" if they do read these threads and not take them with some merit. Thanks for all that you do. Jersey.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: AMEN Jersey!

:floorlaugh: Post of the day. They'd probably put us right up there (or down rather) with the psychic tips....too bad they don't know the difference.

And, considering how unreliable most of the publicity-crazy psychics are that pop up whenever something like this happens, I do not blame them one bit.

Please know that I do not disbelieve in psi ability. Many of us have psy experiences from time to time. I tend to discount the ones I have, which aren't very dramatic.

My third child, who eventually graduated at the top of his class at West Point, had a doozy when he was about 10 or 11, involving the death of one of my friend's children over 70 miles away from us at the time.

He really didn't know this boy that well, just to see him. He saw this boy rising his bike right by us on a pedestrian street, twice in a time period of about 10 minutes. He kept asking us to look at the boy.

We kept telling him that it couldn't be this boy, because he was 70 miles away. Each time he yelled for us to look, we didn't see the boy. When we returned home at the end of the week, we were shocked to find out that the boy had been hit by a car and killed instantly, while riding his bike, at the exact time our son had "seen" him.

He has had much less dramatic psychic experiences often, but doesn't tell anyone. They are not under his control, and just "pop" up, which is how I think most genuine psychic experiences happen. And, these are often subject to human misinterpretation...

Wandering off topic here... sorry!

I do believe in psychic ability...but I don't believe that everyone under the sun has it...nor 3/4 of those who profess to have it.

OT/

i am sorry that i do not have anything to add that would help Haleigh, but just wanted to say that i agree with you Jersey... i have been watching everything you have been doing to help Haleigh, and it is terrific.:blowkiss: The Astro's on this forum were spot on when it came to Caylee Anthony, and i have developed a great respect for their Science.

Housemouse, I've been on that same page with you for some time. Not only the drug use but a 24 or 25 year old man sleeping with a 16 or 17 year old girl is in my book a sexual offender.

That is 8 years age difference and according to Florida all Age Difference Allowances end when one of the sex partners is 24 years old and sleeping with a minor. The age of consent in Florida is 18 years old. In my mind (and the Florida Statutes) the father is also a sexual offender. He hasn't been arrested or charged before Haleigh disappeared because neither Misty nor her parents apparently pressed for charges to be made against him but that doesn't make him any less of a sex offender IMHO. If Misty were my daughter, this guy would already be cooling his heels in jail.

Asker, I'm so with you on this. I know some southern country/small town people think differently than I do, but this is just insane. Not only is he using this girl's body, but he's using her as a free babysitter and housekeeper. And the drug use and his rap sheet! I don't understand her family. I would have had the guy charged and jailed, even if my daughter was angry with me about it. Luckily, I never had that problem.

ROTFLMAO !!!:floorlaugh::clap:

Are these the people that I have so admired? I hear defeat. You have a phone number and a web site to send info to. You have headline news. And as a last resort, you have (I hate to say her name) Nancy Grace. If you get turned down, try another avenue. If they make fun of you, give them a reason to believe you. Past predictions, etc. Don't stop now. Take all that you have done and make someone listen!

I'm pulling this over from a Haleigh thread on her forum. I'd also like to add that I think Sapp was arrested before this law took place and therefore might not need to wear a GPS. I'd also like to add that I'm sure Loukakis was gone over with a fine tooth comb and if LE thought he was their man, he'd have been arrested and charged with such. I'm researching if Sapp has an anklet. Please refer to the following quote, which I'm posting in it's entirety:

In 2005 Jessica's law provided for lifetime monitoring of SO's.

"2005 Florida H 1877
Requires that offenders who are designated sexual predators and others who have committed specified sex crimes, particularly those against children, must upon release and for the rest of their life be subject to GPS "active electronic monitoring," which can monitor location and movement. Imposes a mandatory sentence of 25 years to life for many offenders who commit crimes against children. Toughens penalties for failure to comply with registration requirement, including penalties for those who harbor a sex offender in violation of duty to register."

From a Press Release from FL Corrections:

"October 8, 2008 For More Information
(850) 488-0420
Correctional Probation Officers Using Technology to Better Track Sex Offenders
The Mobile Data Access System, dubbed MDAS, provides real time updates on offenders to officers both in the office and out in the field via laptop. The program, created by DC staff in-house, also gives probation officers instant access to law enforcement data and contacts, and GPS location data for sex offenders who are on active GPS monitoring. The GPS tracking ability is particularly significant because if a sex offender is not home but is on GPS, the officer can pull up their location on the laptop and track them from street to street, if necessary."

From an article called "Attack of the Perv Trackers":
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2006/11/72094

"GPS will not prevent a crime," said Steve Chapin, CEO of Pro Tech Monitoring, a manufacturer of GPS tracking devices. "It's a crime deterrent. It has proven to be a good tool, but you can't oversell it -- there's no physical barrier that it creates that can prevent a crime." Chapin said his Florida-based company tracks about 10,000 people, and he thinks other companies track a few thousand more. Offenders wear an ankle bracelet -- Chapin said it can be hidden under a sock -- and keep the transmitter nearby.

So, from my reading, FL requires active tracking which means you can always know precisely where someone is located but there is no one watching everyone all the time which is probably obvious as that would be extremely labor intensive. There are also exclusion zones which trigger an alarm and which would be set individually based upon the individual pervert and his location.

Rolling on the floor here, too! becka, I really needed that laugh badly! Thanks for your wonderful sense of humor!

Okay friends, I just emailed a friend involved with TES who also has several LE, FBI contacts. I will let you know when I hear back.

Okay friends, I just emailed a friend involved with TES who also has several LE, FBI contacts. I will let you know when I hear back.

:blowkiss: Thanks Lovejac!

You go girl! When asked how I knew these things I talked about, I couldn't even begin to explain how! If someone with some knowledge could make the call, they might listen.

Are these the people that I have so admired? I hear defeat. You have a phone number and a web site to send info to. You have headline news. And as a last resort, you have (I hate to say her name) Nancy Grace. If you get turned down, try another avenue. If they make fun of you, give them a reason to believe you. Past predictions, etc. Don't stop now. Take all that you have done and make someone listen!

Not defeat, White Hawk, not at all. I would assume they "categorize" their tips, and that we would probably get put way down on the list.

But, I will sleep on it tonight, see what the other astro-sleuths think, and maybe we will write an e-mail that summarizes what we do, and what we think. Basically, all we think is that he should be at the top of their list of people to check very closely.

That said, I am still not crazy about the father and the baby-sitter. I wouldn't cross either of them off the list, even though the father has an alibi. Something is wrong there, and it goes beyond the relationship/age issue. Did you see Dad's rap sheet?

Nasty drugs he was involved with! Wouldn't want him for a neighbor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant