FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is just breaking for the conditions under which some children are allowed to be raised. It isn't about income or even educational level either, it is about priorities for God's sake! It is about VALUING our children enough to make the necessary sacrifices. Enough to settle disputes between parents privately instead of exposing them to bitterness and retaliation. Enough to be careful who we allow into their lives. Good Lord I have HAD it with "adults" acting like children--only I don't mean childlike I mean childish and selfish. OMG just LOOK at this cast of characters, and the cesspool of child predators all lurking w/in a mile or two. I'm just disgusted. Sorry for the rant. Where is this litte baby? All these "adults," but it just doesn't seem like anyone was putting Haleigh or her brother first. Sorry but this guy sounds like the dad from downunder--LOOK at this guy's rap sheet--and this gf is a child herself and wth happened to HER parents anyway?? Disgusted. Sorry for the rant. It's just never seemed so clear that in some cases, what we have are not simply innocent victims of child abuse or abduction but an "accident," a trainwreck, just waiting to happen. JMO
:parrot:

:clap:
You followed TOS better than I could...

twitter update

Sun exclusive: Grandmother, Marie Griffis, apologizes to Ronald and g.f. Misty for raising suspicion in media. Read more on gainesville.com.
7 minutes ago from mobile web

I am glad she did that. Every interview her and biomom has done has been talking bad about Ron and Misty and that side of the family has absolutely no room to talk.

N/K! W/e bio mom's substance problems etc, w dad's drug history, rap sheet etc, why were these children in his care!!! I know the State likes to keep children w parents but for the life of me I just can not understand such lax standards. aaaarrrghghghh... :scream:

:parrot:

I'm sure they gave both parents drug tests. Maybe he tested clean and she didn't.

I'm wondering where her bus stop was. Could that have been the "track" that the dogs followed? As for the footprint - IDK - was it visible enough to tell if it was made with a shoe or a bare foot?

I wonder how far into the woods from out the back door the print was located. There were alot of children there in that yard that day, and probably were allowed to play outside. Haleigh and brother, and Misty's brother's two kids, so that would be four childrens footprints around. How can they tell it's Haleighs print and not another childs? I don't think they can unless the print is verifiable with details and ridges. I take the police accounting of the print to be a recognizable footprint, of a child, but it could be any childs. I would need to know how far in the woods, and if any of the other children were in there or caught going in there on their own.

If they found this print, surely didn't they find an adults prints with it? It would only stand to reason. If one one set of prints were found, would lead me to think the child wandered off on their own. But if I understand it right, they only have one print of a childs, so who was carrying said child?

So why was the a.c. guy there? routine check or had they reported issues with it? no one in that area uses a.c. this time of year. heat yes. so if the heat was not working, those kids would have been wearing alot more to bed than a tshirt and underwear. And alot more blankets then one.

AC units in florida are our heaters- they are heat pumps. We don't have furnaces here.

twitter update

Sun exclusive: Grandmother, Marie Griffis, apologizes to Ronald and g.f. Misty for raising suspicion in media. Read more on gainesville.com.
Well...it is a start. She certainly owed them an apology. Too little too late tho. The damage is already out there for the bio mom's family because of it which is what I think she is actually trying to fix by this move.

Thanks for the update guys. Does the comment, change the "type of investigation", make anyone else think this will move from a missing person abduction to a homicide investigation soon?

No. Not a clue yet. Only that they could change the "type of investigation" LE does today as the Sheriff put it so mysteriously.

That is the statement that concerns me SS. Although, I have a feeling that it will be reclassified as a homicide case. I hope not though.

thanks for the update guys. Does the comment, change the "type of investigation", make anyone else think this will move from a missing person abduction to a homicide investigation soon?

yes!!!!!!

Just catching up. I just read the court documents, and if what the bio-mom and her dad say are true, which I believe it is, I really can't believe the father had custody. Those poor, poor children.

I wonder how far into the woods from out the back door the print was located. There were alot of children there in that yard that day, and probably were allowed to play outside. Haleigh and brother, and Misty's brother's two kids, so that would be four childrens footprints around. How can they tell it's Haleighs print and not another childs? I don't think they can unless the print is verifiable with details and ridges. I take the police accounting of the print to be a recognizable footprint, of a child, but it could be any childs. I would need to know how far in the woods, and if any of the other children were in there or caught going in there on their own.

If they found this print, surely didn't they find an adults prints with it? It would only stand to reason. If one one set of prints were found, would lead me to think the child wandered off on their own. But if I understand it right, they only have one print of a childs, so who was carrying said child?
Yep - as simple as a game of hide and go seek! That's what I was thinking as well.

hehehe you are a riot. Thanks for doing this for me, I don't have a myspace acct. and sometimes I can't view the pics, plus we should be posting these pics when possible, so others can conveniently breeze through while reading and view. I owe you one Darling. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

"Rolling" in the New Year maybe...not sure...just sayin'

Thanks for the update guys. Does the comment, change the "type of investigation", make anyone else think this will move from a missing person abduction to a homicide investigation soon?

Facts are Facts..... missing children that are kidnapped are usually murdered within 3 hours of abduction.... we are on day 5.....

That just keeps going thru my head... I am just sick over this

It makes me sick to think about, but that's the only logical conclusion I can come up with. :(

twitter update

I hope I'm wrong, but my mind just wondered to a thought that LE has now gave the families a bit more information as to what they have un-covered thus leading them to believe it was a stranger abduction with their clues which could have motivated Marie to apologize now.

I just don't see marie apologizing as bitter as she is for no reason other than her conscious. I say this because of their very own families lifestyles and facts we've learned concerning her own daughters behavior and losing custody they certainly held no right to pass judgement upon another like the custodial father doing all the work in supporting and raising her grandkids that she rarely saw, but had lots of opinions as to how they acted and what they did as children on a daily basis.

Sounds like "whomever" could have carried Haleigh to the pond/dock, dumped her in there then walked back home. Do we know if TES had dropped their sonar equipment in yet?

Just catching up. I just read the court documents, and if what the bio-mom and her dad say are true, which I believe it is, I really can't believe the father had custody. Those poor, poor children.
I think when we see things come out about the bio mom and her family...you may change your mind. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rUaBadFish2?