FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Grandma's about-face is a deal she made to Ron and his family to keep THEM quiet about Crystal and her family.

Also, let's not forget for a moment that Ron's mother is an employee of the sheriff's department. (Maybe that's why he didn't do jail time? Just wonderin')

JMO.

Could be dog fighting or *advertiser censored* fighting.

Yut..(that's wasn't a misspelling:)) Cajun, I thought of *advertiser censored* fighting too.

What is a stray dog charge? Not having a dog leashed or turning one loose in the country or what? I am lost, the rest of grandpa's rap sheet, I understand.

ETA: Scuse me, stray animal charge.

I disagree with what you are saying about the father here. His history is in the past (2002) and even if it still on his record...we do not know the circumstances of the charges or why he was not incarcerated for them. We do not know if he has any connection to drugs currently.

He is providing the children with a decent home, leaving them in the care of someone he felt was responsible, putting food on the table, and from all the photos I have seen of Haleigh...providing a happy childhood. The odds are and have been stacked against him since they were born, but he appears to have been actively working towards taking care of his kids.

He isn't a deadbeat father. I feel he is getting a bad rap for his past and the behavior when he found out she was missing. He might be a very good person underneath it all and very loving towards his children.

Dad was awarded custody essentially by default, likely only to avoid--or better yet, be awarded--child support. I'm not even gonna waste my time here delving into his extensive criminal or drug histories which speak for themselves. Dad left his quote "dumb b*tch" minor gf who needs to finish high school in charge of his children night after night because she was free babysitting, exploiting yet speaking demeaningly of her. And photos can be VERY misleading. (Notice no photos taken of children at time drugs were purchased, sold, or used.) If you believe any of this is a healthy environment for these or any other children, that's fine. I don't care to belabor the point. There is a child missing and aterall, it is JMO.
:blowkiss:
:parrot:

One thing in common with all the missing children is lack of parental/adult responsibility.

Adji- 6 year old child, with mental capacity of a 2 year old was left to play outside with other kids, unsupervised.

Dominic - 3 year old child left unsupervised by 2 adults to play just yards from a lake.

Caylee - 2.10 year old child in care and custody of mentally unbalance mother.

Haleigh - 5 year old left in care and custody of "slow" 17 year old.

Maddy - 4 year old left unsupervised in resort apartment in foreign country.

Samantha Runion - 5 years old. Left unsupervised in front yard.

Just a thought going through my head.

Twitter: EquuSearch deployed 225 volunteers at 1 p.m. to continue searching the area.
23 minutes ago from mobile web

I was using the Putman Criminal Dockets to see what I could find.
Bio mom's dad has quite a rap sheet.
2004-08-03
KNOWINGLY OWN, MANAGE OPERATE FACILITY TO FIGHT ANIMALS/CRUELTY TO ANIMALS/ATTENDING/ETC

2005-05-09
BATTERY/ ASSAULT

2006-02-14
STRAY ANIMAL

2006-06-05
AGGRAVATED BATTERY (2)

1994-01-12
ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER AT NIGHT

1995-08-23
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT W/DEADLY WEAPON (2)

1997-02-09
DL SUSPENDED

Weeee!

Eeekkk! I am beginning to think that Haleigh's dad is covering up a tatoo. I'm thinking a tatoo that perhaps is about "hating" another group or something.

Could be dog fighting or *advertiser censored* fighting.
DOGS! No *advertiser censored* fighting in that "neck of the woods" - nopers they luv dem dar dogs. Whether or not its fighting pits or just plain "huntin' " dogs - don't know. But not *advertiser censored* fighting - that is more of a "hispanic" sport - we have TONS of them down here - busted almost on a nightly basis. Small rural parts of the south - they use "*advertiser censored*" and chickens for eggs and food.

I think Grandma's about-face is a deal she made to Ron and his family to keep THEM quiet about Crystal and her family.

Also, let's not forget for a moment that Ron's mother is an employee of the sheriff's department. (Maybe that's why he didn't do jail time? Just wonderin')

JMO.

I am wondering if the "good influence" we see magicaly at work here with both dad not doing any more media interviews and mom's side of family apologizing and being nice, has anything to do with not GA and "lawyering up" but with a much more experienced and kind advisor/advisers. For instance TES came to town same day everyone decided to behave. I know from past searches Tim and crew make a point to speak with family of the missing. Maybe some advice was given and is being taken to heart????

JMO.
Good points! (Especially the one about Ron's mom.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin