FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling the RSO that is on the lam (chad reynolds) is dead in a ditch somewhere. He was at a bar on superbowl sunday, car is recovered, he is missing, I think someone got him. It is absolutely possible that he left the bar, drove 2 hrs to a remote trailer in his old hometown and found the perfect opportunity just waiting on him, but I doubt it.
I have the same feeling - someone "bigger and badder" got to him and made the world a better place. I don't think he is involved in this and they (LE) will find his body sooner or later.

TES usually will work mainly on weekends with the volunteer groups since they get more of a turnout...unless there are specific areas that LE want them to search. I am not surprised that TES is going to stop about noon.

Yes. There is only one road so they did say they stopped vehicles coming and going to search them.

LE are continuing to search, but only on specific information. The field they are in now came from a tip they are following up on.

Thanks SS ... I guess it's always sad and frustrating, to see a search wind down. :(

Probably not much. Faux news is really good about throwing out those teasers and they never amount to much.
I'm watching FNC right now and all the update was about is looking for Chad Reynolds and talking about predators in general. No "news" on Haleigh. :(

O/T...I hate when my husband does that. Or thinks I've gone around the bend because I have sleuthing assignments and research to do. Truth be told, I have gone around the bend, but that's because of him nagging me about what I am doing....LOL

Now...Back to our regularly scheduled thread that is moving at warp speed!:blowkiss:

http://www.wesh.com/news/18722551/detail.html

RC begs Tim Miller to stay

It is possible that CR could have been in the area by the time she went missing since there was a few days there. It seems like someone would give LE information if he had been seen tho. If he was from around there...people would recognize him in such a small community.

Hi BeyondBelief ;}

I know I read something about him here, but do we have any more specifics about him, age, specific sex crimes and when, relationship, place of residence, employment, etc. Is he one of the 2 men {nephew and brother} that Misty said had been at the house that afternoon?

Ta Sweetie

Google him. I read something on Friday about him... I believe on one of the national news sites like MSNBC. His original crime and his place of work were discussed.

To rub salt in the wound, we have parents that are oblivious to the fact that they live near dozens of registered sex offenders, and don't make sure the locks on their doors are secure (I'm hearing it was a plastic lock that was easy to break), and let teenage girls play the mommy role!
The plastic lock was on the screen door and NOT the inside door. It had a deadbolt and was not easy to break.

There are MANY teenagers who ARE mothers and darned good ones, too.

TES takes direction from the police. If they say they no longer need all the volunteers, then it's done. At least they know where she ISN'T which might give them a better idea of where she IS.

Yep, seems 'odd' to me too.....

Wonder why TM wasn't asked to search this new area ??

Is it on the father's work route ??

Maybe when it's a targeted area, specific to tip, or news of the worst, then maybe LE doesn't always like to involve civilians...? I'm just guessing but LeLe would know! JMO

If they are concentrating on a place 10 miles away - that makes me think that someone other than Ron or Misty is involved.

I think it will be shown that Haleigh was there that evening - playing with the other kids - so for Misty to have gone 10 miles and dumped something in the night - she would have had to have a vehicle - does she?

I don't think Ron would have come home - done something to Haleigh - driven 10 miles away to dispose of evidence - rushed back - and called 911. He would have given the situation more time to cool off - at least a few more hours - then claim she was somehow missing later in the morning.JMO

The only way this could fit is if Misty did something and had help after the fact.

So to me - if they find Haleigh there - Either an outsider did it - or Misty had help.

(bold mine) Still believe gf's involvement likely limited to negligence (false statements, etc) and ITA that dad would've tried to "buy more time." Gf tho doesn't report until instant dad is due home... :confused:

Here is the previous residence in relation to the current residence, plus a guess as to where they are searching based on news tidbits.

:blowkiss: And RR racks run perpendicular to Hwy 17, right?

:parrot:

So where do you think CR is hiding? An abandoned trailer, boat. etc.

I don't think it is related.
His victim profile is not young girls.

We have seen how many "connections" they have reported in the Caylee case that with a little digging everyone knew were unrelated.

There is a sex offender missing at the same time, of course they are looking at him. Just like they are looking at the ones near her residence.

MOO

The doc from the costody case. The Bio mother made allegations of all kinds of things. Allegations is just that. We have no proof. I can say anythign I want but that does not mean it is true.

is a claim of a fact by a party in a pleading, which the party claims to be able to prove. Allegations remain assertions without proof, until they can be proved

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegation

I'm a little perplexed about how LE could locate and interview all of those sex offenders in such a short span of time. Wasn't it 44 sex offenders in the area? I bet my boots one of them got hold of her.

I have the same feeling - someone "bigger and badder" got to him and made the world a better place. I don't think he is involved in this and they (LE) will find his body sooner or later.
I don't think he's involved either, but his disappearance is "interesting". MOO

Have permits, etc. been checked for the Green Lane property to see if there were any other workman in that area recently?
Gotta go to work.
Solve this thing, please....

Also if anyone can get into county permits, see if there has been any kind of weird building of cellars in that area. You know the perp kind of dungeon things.

The plastic lock was on the screen door and NOT the inside door. It had a deadbolt and was not easy to break.

There are MANY teenagers who ARE mothers and darned good ones, too.

DON'T get offended, SS. You're right, there are many good teenage moms. But it's not the most beneficial situation for children. That's why there are campaigns against teen pregnancies, etc.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is planning to wrap up their ground search on Monday as well. They have moved south of Satsuma, where Haleigh was last seen, and they are searching areas near Lake Como and Crescent Lake.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18722551/detail.html

I know Ronnie has gotten close to Tim and the thought of him pulling out on the search must be terribly difficult. I wouldn't be surprised if Tim didn't stay behind a day or two for support. He is that kinda fella.

Me too, CR was right on myspace, talking to 12-13 year old boys, subscribing to video feeds of girls that claim to be 18 but sure don't look it to me.

CR may have started up a chat with someone's son who decided to just handle it directly. There has not been one word from him or one siting, for a week before Haleigh disappeared. I don't think he is with us anymore.

Which interview/press conf. are you talking about with her head down etc? I just watched a sit-down she did with the ABC station (watched it on their website) and she seemed genuine. Another woman had her arm around her... might have been her mom.

IMO, the intvw you are talkin about is the only one where Misty seemed very "with it". As to why, in the following intvws, she seemed very out of it, spoke in ways that made her seem not very intellegent(didn't know the dif between 4" and 4'), wouldn't look up (Ron whispered to her to look up) etc, it is all speculation.
I commented waaay back that IMO MIsty is "stoopid". I stand by that. I borrowed that from another wonderful w/ser who was describing her own self at that age. Not every 17yo is as mature as others. IMO, the impression I get from MIsty is of a girl who is wanting to fill a role far above her abilities at this stage of her life. Playing grown up if you will. She is a very young girl who has made some lif choices which are questionable. She has allowed herself to be used in the role of mother to these children when she is but a child still herself. She allows a man to speak to her in ways that are demeaning (and I mean beyond the 1st 911 call). Instead of staying home with her family at this horible time, she returned to live in a tent with this man. That is what I mean by "stoopid". I believe I also made a point that she is not stupid, in the traditional sense.

OK, I didn't watch the clip but this bothers me somewhat. Yes, Tim, his group and what he does is a wonderful thing BUT, we gotta admit, most of the time they end up looking for a "not alive" child/person....(so happy that it is not always though! :clap:

Why would you beg him to stay? I might be just a little glad they DIDN'T find my daughter - but eternally grateful to Tim and the Gang for their never-ending devotion to a wonderful cause and to them for eliminating the possiblility that my daughter was deceased in the local woods!

Then again, maybe he (dad) is still hoping she is lost in the woods for a week now like Hansel and Gretel and Tim missed her????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough