FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I didn't watch the clip but this bothers me somewhat. Yes, Tim, his group and what he does is a wonderful thing BUT, we gotta admit, most of the time they end up looking for a "not alive" child/person....(so happy that it is not always though! :clap:

Why would you beg him to stay? I might be just a little glad they DIDN'T find my daughter -

Respectfuly snipped, but

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I would WANT MY DAUGHTER FOUND, and would be devastated if TES was leaving.

When the Anthony's didn't want TES searching for a dead Caylee, no one felt this way!

How quickly the tables turn. It seems people can't win.

Got another one for ya -

Assuming this is a more-than-one bedroom mobile home, how would any perp know that a child or the children were sleeping in the master bedroom with gf and not in their own room?

Whomever "took" her from her bed in the night, most certainly must have known she regularly slept in that particular room - or at least knew she was in that room THAT night.

...unless of course the perp could see her after flicking on the kitchen light!!!!:eek::waitasec::confused::crazy:

cocoa, my guess is that he passed by a few times, kept his eye on the situation, may have even noticed the little girl wasn't watched well. It was probably well-planned.

Anyone know how Misty and Ron met? Too young for a bar, introduced by friends, at a party? Where? Been together about 5 months right? She also "lived in Daytona" with her brother? When was that? at 16 years old? 15? Where were her mom and dad? How old is brother? Where did she live prior to 5 months ago and with whom?

....sigh, so many questions and NO information coming at all from LE!

Is Hank Croslin the brother? He's coming up in the whitepages.com listing as a street or so over from M & R's trailer, age 21.

You're right. This is a small town where everbody knows everbody. We dug up some "dirt" on bio-mom's dad. He has criminal records from running a dog fighting ring - so his credibility could be "not so honorable" and even possibly - being small town - judge knew him and his "escapades".

In some areas dog fighting isn't a great big deal like we hear on TV. I've known people, way out in the country, who ran these fights and they are great people otherwise.

I understand its just near impossible to avoid...but...this threads movin' fast 'nuff without the spontaneous generalization debates (e.g. country folk vs. city peeps, 17y.o.'s caring for children, etc.)

I started a, "Haleigh Case: Generalizations Debate" thread in the Parking Lot:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3319011#post3319011

Please consider bumping this post or providing the above link when that stuff crops up.

Now...lest anyone wanna open up a "smart arse remarks" thread for me...those are completely different...:bang:

As for teenagers being parents...I, myself, am one. I got pregnant with my first child when I was 15 yrs old and had him when I was 16. Was I prepared for that, absolutely not, but it didn't take me long to go from a wild teenager to a loving mother either. My son is now 14 and excels in school. It is not the age of the "parent" that makes them a good one or not, IMO!

As far as Misty's age, it does play a factor but not a main one IMO!

You're right. This is a small town where everbody knows everbody. We dug up some "dirt" on bio-mom's dad. He has criminal records from running a dog fighting ring - so his credibility could be "not so honorable" and even possibly - being small town - judge knew him and his "escapades".
Not to mention Assault W/Deadly Weapon charge along with other assault and battery charges. (Could have been *advertiser censored* or dog fighting, but he owned, ran, and participated in the animal fighting biz)

Chad went missing 2 days before Haleigh - right? I doubt he was hiding out, leaving his borrowed car abandoned and waiting 2 days to kidnap Haleigh, only to escape with her on foot.

With so many other SOs surrounding the home, it makes no sense to pick Chad from the bunch just because he is missing from a nearby county. There are others who live within walking distance to the child's house. Or maybe like the couey monster, an SO was living with a buddy and not compliant with registration.

Nine days he was missing before Haleigh went missing. He went missing (last seen) on the 1st of Feb., reported missing on 4th. Car found abandoned (no date) on Marion County/Lake County line. He was last seen on Superbowl Sunday at a bar in Oklawaha and seen by his mother on 1st.

From what I can tell with mapping all this a while ago on county maps online, Oklawaha is about 2 hours SOUTHWEST of Satsuma. Satsuma looks to be quite a ways NORTHWEST of where the vehicle was abandoned. Seems illogical and kinda hard to swallow that he would take this wild route - Southeast to drop car then 9 days later way back up to Satsuma...

...unless he caught a train??? :eek:

Oh sure, she's got a guy and instant kids she can hook up with, and play mommy. When I was 17 I might have done the same thing if given the chance... and I was not responsible enough at that time. I wanted to party, man. I don't think Misty's guilty of anything, but she may not be mature enough to handle that kind of responsibility.
I was already a mom at 17 and you would be surprise how fast you mature when you are caring for a child.Not to mention its not like children come with how to be a parent stamped on their head no matter how old you are when you have them. And not all 17 years just want to party:)

yes, even to put up a fence. of course county permits.

thanks, I had never heard of that before. I can build anything and put up anything I want on my property without a permit...thank goodness.

Unfortunately, BJB...until we get a forum...we are going to be rambling now and then on this one. Besides, her age and skills are pertinent in this case.

In some areas dog fighting isn't a great big deal like we hear on TV. I've known people, way out in the country, who ran these fights and they are great people otherwise.

But I don't think JUDGES hold these people in high regard. Judges are there to uphold the law and dog fighting rings tend to attract nefarious types and include drugs, gambling, drinking, etc.

Not to mention Assault W/Deadly Weapon charge along with other assault and battery charges. (Could have been *advertiser censored* or dog fighting, but he owned, ran, and participated in the animal fighting biz)

Yep yep - forgot about the assault charge. I think the court took his statement with "a grain of salt".

Respectfuly snipped, but

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I would WANT MY DAUGHTER FOUND, and would be devastated if TES was leaving.

When the Anthony's didn't want TES searching for a dead Caylee, no one felt this way!

How quickly the tables turn. It seems people can't win.

I can only go on my own feeling, imagined ones at that, but for me Tim and TES stand for hope above and beyond. My head knows they have to do the search, which I believe they would not call off unless they feel confident they did thoroughly and completely, and then need to move on to help the other missing people out there. Too many needing them all the time. But my heart would be breaking because I put so much in stock with them.
Poor family, poor town. IMO there are more good people than bad in this world. Alot of hearts breaking in that town. But only one Tim.
Didn't we mention cloning him waaay back?! If only.:rolleyes:

The doc from the costody case. The Bio mother made allegations of all kinds of things. Allegations is just that. We have no proof. I can say anythign I want but that does not mean it is true.

is a claim of a fact by a party in a pleading, which the party claims to be able to prove. Allegations remain assertions without proof, until they can be proved

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegation

The judge pointed out to her in Doc. 1 that without bringing a witness to court to prove the allegation it was hearsay and wouldn't be considered. (It was when they were talking about the accident and the drugs.). Which I thought was interesting because she didn't bring her own father or her brother into court to testify (i.e., her own relatives) which would have been pretty easy I would think!

Any who feel confident gf is a competent, consciencious and capable caregiver can hire her to watch THEIR children... not me. JMO

:parrot:

i guess this chad guy is worth having on their radar, but i can't imagine that he has anything to do with it. IF it was an abduction, i don't think he fits as someone familiar with the situation.

i hope he is not LE's best lead.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member