CA CA - Carol Guillen, 20, Yuba City, 18 May 2002

watchtower321

Reaction score
I am researching an unsolved murder that happened in May of 2002 in Yuba City, California.

Carol Guillen went to the Quick Stop Market at 1620 Lincoln Road (Yuba City) between the hours of 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm on May 18, 2002. Ms. Guillen's body was discovered a short distance away in an orchard near Bogue and Walton avenue. Her vehicle was returned to the Quick Stop Market and left abandoned until discovered by Sheriff's Deputies.

Below I have included links to the various articles about this case. If anyone knows anything about this case or knows anything about Carol please reach out. I want to gather more information to bring attention to this case. Thank you.

Unsolved Cases | Sutter County Sheriff, CA

Clues sought in shooting death

Sutter murder case unsolved after years

Carolina Rosali “Carol” Guillen (1982-2002) -...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...wd/carol_guillen_age_20_unsolved_murder_2002/

I have heard from several people who knew Carol and appreciate the responses I've received. Please screenshot/share if you were in the area at this time, went to Sutter Union High School, or know anyone who knew Carol or those close to her. Her family and friends deserve closure. Thank you.

I am researching an unsolved murder that happened in May of 2002 in Yuba City, California.

Carol Guillen went to the Quick Stop Market at 1620 Lincoln Road (Yuba City) between the hours of 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm on May 18, 2002. Ms. Guillen's body was discovered a short distance away in an orchard near Bogue and Walton avenue. Her vehicle was returned to the Quick Stop Market and left abandoned until discovered by Sheriff's Deputies.

Below I have included links to the various articles about this case. If anyone knows anything about this case or knows anything about Carol please reach out. I want to gather more information to bring attention to this case. Thank you.

Unsolved Cases | Sutter County Sheriff, CA

Clues sought in shooting death

Sutter murder case unsolved after years

Carolina Rosali “Carol” Guillen (1982-2002) -...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...wd/carol_guillen_age_20_unsolved_murder_2002/

May 11 2024
1715429451772.png
''Guillen was called to the Quik Stop between 6:30 and 7 p.m. By 7:30 p.m., a cyclist found her body in an orchard near Bogue Road and Walton Avenue just outside of Yuba City, where the Sheriff’s Office believes Guillen was killed. She was shot multiple times in the face.
Guillen’s purse was never found, according to Appeal-Democrat archives, but robbery was not considered a motive since the credit cards inside were never used and Guillen was still wearing jewelry when she was found.''
''She was known to play loud music from her car and may have done so when she arrived at the Quik Stop Market.''

''On Saturday, May 18, 2002, between the hours of 6:30 and 7 P.M., Carol Guillen was summoned to the payphone area of the Quick Stop Market at 1620 Lincoln Road, Yuba City, (Lincoln @ Walton Avenue). Ms. Guillen was driving a black, 1999 Honda Civic, 4-door, California license number 4FSG574. It is believed that Ms. Guillen met at least one person on the east side of the store and that they left the parking area in her vehicle, driving South on Walton Avenue. Ms. Guillen's body was discovered a short distance away in an orchard near Bogue and Walton Avenue. Her vehicle was returned to the Quick Stop Market and left abandoned until discovered by Sheriff's Deputies.

Carol Guillen is described as a Hispanic female adult with shoulder black hair and brown eyes. On the day of her death she was discovered wearing a red short sleeve t-shirt, full length nylon-type exercise pants, navy blue in color, white tennis shoes, and a pair of sunglasses. Both front windows of her vehicle were down when found. Ms. Guillen was known to listen to amplified music, and may have been doing so when she arrived at the market.''

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikishaF