Who told P.I. not to call 911 if body found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, when you see hundreds of stuffed toys, hundreds of pictures, and an immaculate, sometimes staged house, you don't see love.

Of course the Anthony's love Caylee.

That is why they sent someone to look for her among the pavers.

Baez wouldn't do that. Defense lawyers don't send P.I.s out to look for dead bodies. Baez's job isn't to investigate.

Family WOULD want Caylee found.

IMO

No doubt all roads lead to KC because she's the one who put Caylee in the woods. I think she either told her parents while she was out on bail or by communication through JB after she was incarcerated (I'm not saying JB knew what she said, just that he facilitated the notes/letters/emails). I'm betting on while she was out on bail though.

( ( ( Or maybe even right after the 911 call. ) ) )

ETA: I assumed it was a given that CA had solid knowledge from the *source*. Absolutely.

Yes, I agree that the location info had to come from KC. But in relation to who told DC not to call 911, I'm not seeing how KC could have been the one due to the time lapse. Of course, she could have sent him email from JB's computer or some such but that would be very, very risky, imo. And I don't think JB would have knowingly allowed it. He may allow communications but I doubt he allows them uncensored by himself. In one of the jailhouse videos, there were complaints that JB may not be relaying all. Remember that?

If JB allowed her to email DC this type of info, it can and will be found and he will go to jail. Not just disbarred, jail. So, I'm thinking that whomever provided the search location to DC or someone who knew he was searching told him not to call 911 if he found the remains. And I'm thinking it wasn't KC or the search would have happened long before. jmo

Hi - You seems so certain but I don't think JB had anything to do with this. Why would he want to be disbarred? Even he is not that arrogant. I just don't believe it to be true. Telling DC to obstruct justice would be a huge criminal act.

ETA: He's going to trust a sleazy PI? Sleaze knows sleaze and he wouldn't trust DC. IMO.

ITA. JB had to recognize how slimy this guy is and while he may not have handled this case very well, imo, he's not an idiot and he doesn't want to go to jail for KC.

Of course the Anthony's love Caylee.

That is why they sent someone to look for her among the pavers.

Baez wouldn't do that. Defense lawyers don't send P.I.s out to look for dead bodies. Baez's job isn't to investigate.

Family WOULD want Caylee found.

IMO

That's true. That's why the A's gave TES something of Caylee's so they could search and track with it. Right? Of course right.

My opinion only

Yes, I agree that the location info had to come from KC. But in relation to who told DC not to call 911, I'm not seeing how KC could have been the one due to the time lapse. Of course, she could have sent him email from JB's computer or some such but that would be very, very risky, imo. And I don't think JB would have knowingly allowed it. He may allow communications but I doubt he allows them uncensored by himself. In one of the jailhouse videos, there were complaints that JB may not be relaying all. Remember that?

If JB allowed her to email DC this type of info, it can and will be found and he will go to jail. Not just disbarred, jail. So, I'm thinking that whomever provided the search location to DC or someone who knew he was searching told him not to call 911 if he found the remains. And I'm thinking it wasn't KC or the search would have happened long before. jmo

Oh, I agree completely. I believe it was CA and only CA who gave the directive to search and what to do if the search was successful. I just meant that to folks who keep pointing to the KC link and that it HAD to be through JB, I don't buy it. It was KC but not through JB, IMO. Ha, I keep repeating myself on this thread. Guess everyone knows where I stand already so I'll just shut my mouf and find out what really transpired along with everyone else here. Sorry for the miscommunication.

IMO, the location of Caylee's body originated with Casey telling Lee. DC freely admits talking to Cindy and George about the location when he says Cindy and George KNEW 911 would be called IF DC found Caylee.

Somebody ELSE said not to call 911 first.

While Lee isn't covered by "privilege", Baez is trying to establish that since the information originated with Casey and Casey and DC "have a contract still in effect", "privilege" applies.

IF Lee were to testify that Casey told Lee WHERE Caylee was before her body was found...

When did Lee get his lawyer?

Highly plausible. JB would be wrong though. Even if KC told JB, if LA was there, privilege is out the window.

My money is on either JB or LA. Whoever it was I hope the image of Caylee haunts them. To think that someone for whatever purpose or reason would want Caylee to lay in the woods like that surrounded by filthy trash for even a minute more makes me sick to my stomach.

The only two people who I could envision Casey spilling the beans to would be LA or JB. Although perhaps LA found out from Casey where Caylee was dumped and he told his parents who then sent DC to go find her.

Either way this whole case is so messed up beyond belief.

If Baez knew, he'd keep the info to himself.

He wasn't in this for Caylee. Still isn't.

For sure DC would have been back under contract before Baez gave him an "assignment" like going after Caylee's body.

IMO

Why would JB be disbarred? Is it again ethics if he knew where the body was not to tell? It seems it would be but maybe it isn't. He has this duty to his client not to incriminate her. I am not sure. All I know is that LE didn't make him tell this part of the story. I wonder if the PI just talked to Conway about it or whether he ever to LE off the record?

If JB was told by KC that Caylee's body was in the woods, he would have a bit of an ethical problem that he could contact the bar about to determine how to proceed. If JB told someone to go look for that body and to not notify LE if it was found, JB would have been risking going to jail for at least obstruction, had DC found the body and followed JB's instructions to not notify LE. Possibly even accessory after the fact.

<snipped>
The Casey Anthony case was raining bombshells Thursday.
Dominic Casey, a private investigator for the Anthonys, was the focus of other reports. Three times the private eye had visited the spot where Caylee's remains would be found a month later.
Dominic Casey "flat out denied that he found Caylee's remains here in November," Belich said. "Someone told him not to call 911 if he ever found Caylee's body. Secretly, he told investigators who that was. Publicly, on the record, he said it was not anyone from the Anthonys' home or anyone working for the Anthonys. Another mystery," Belich said with more sarcasm.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...y-case--6.html

Okay.....so who told him not to call 911? and what was he supposed to do instead? Call this mystery person? Move the body? Destroy evidence? Just forget he found it after notifying th mystery person?

If it was not anyone from the A's home or working for the A's, who does that leave? Is he including KC as part of the A's family? Does he mean no one working for CA, GA, & LA, but that could be working for KC? So LE knows who told him this, but not on the record? Is this why everyone lawyeed up? Is this why JB went to the hospital with stomach pains? If it was someone on the defense team or behind the scenes of the defense team, ie the money provider, is disbarment a possibility? Sleuth away.....!

Logic dictates it had to be someone for whom he was WORKING. Sure, he can get a TIP from anyone BUT for someone to tell him NOT to call 911 (and for him to "listen" to it) it had to have been someone for which he was working and took direction. Who could that be?

He said he was working for:

1. Baez
2. Casey
3. Cindy and George.

He ruled out Cindy and George, right? That leaves #1 or #2 (IF YOU BELIEVE HIM...).

That's true. That's why the A's gave TES something of Caylee's so they could search and track with it. Right? Of course right.

My opinion only

Family WOULD want the body found.

A defense lawyer can't betray "privileged" information. Nor do they run around looking for bodies. That is somebody else's job.

IMO

Logic dictates it had to be someone for whom he was WORKING. Sure, he can get a TIP from anyone BUT for someone to tell him NOT to call 911 (and for him to "listen" to it) it had to have been someone for which he was working and took direction. Who could that be?

He said he was working for:

1. Baez
2. Casey
3. Cindy and George.

He ruled out Cindy and George, right? That leaves #1 or #2.

Not necessarily. Think about it. Who's always hovering in the background? And I don't mean LP.

My opinion only, my thoughts only, my ideas only.

Family WOULD want the body found.

A defense lawyer can't betray "privileged" information. Nor do they run around looking for bodies. That is somebody else's job.

IMO

You gotta link to that? Do you have inside info? What's your rationale?

My opinion only

In my opinion, when you see hundreds of stuffed toys, hundreds of pictures, and an immaculate, sometimes staged house, you don't see love.

I am so glad you said that. That is what I see too when looking at those photos. Notice the bible placed next to Casey's bed. The montage of Caylee pics...overkill. IMO

Highly plausible. JB would be wrong though. Even if KC told JB, if LA was there, privilege is out the window.

That is what LE was trying to establish in the interview.

And DC DID give up the name. He wouldn't have done it if there was a basis for "privilege".

I'm guessing Baez's "privilege" claim is murky and obscure.

Otherwise, BC would have shut DC up.

oic. Thanks. So how large was it, if we know, and how did the transfer occur? Maybe she used it as a liner in her trunk?

Sorry took so long to answer. I fell asleep (again!) so it appears I'm here.........lol

I'm thinking of the lye, or something like that which they spread over the back yard. But, I may be confused here since I think it was used after the July holiday when probably Caylee was already down the street?

I thought it may have transferred onto the bags when she laied her down in the yard while using the shovel (ugh!) to dig a hole, then abandoned the idea because either the dogs were all over Caylee or it was just to much for Casey to dig deep enough?

If Baez knew, he'd keep the info to himself.

He wasn't in this for Caylee. Still isn't.

For sure DC would have been back under contract before Baez gave him an "assignment" like going after Caylee's body.

IMO

You make a good point. If Baez had sent him there then he would have made sure privilege would protect him.

You gotta link to that? Do you have inside info? What's your rationale?

My opinion only

Nobody pays them to look for bodies.

Baez terminated his contract with DC on October 1 in WRITING.

IMO, that says it all.

I'm thinking it's Lee. Maybe also why he 'disappeared' the way he did, got himself in way to deep for his sister.

Also, the memorial speech makes me believe it's him. No matter what he said to her friend, he had to be forced by LE to give DNA--and for what reason--he's not the father (you'd think he would've wanted to get that done and thus quell the speculation he so hates!)

Some one had posted way back about the 'daisy chain' and Lee being involved. I didn't agree (my apologies to that poster!) I do now!

My opinion only

I agree with you Blackwatch. The A's seem far more concerned that Casey be protected rather than Caylee receive justice or honor in her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne