Who told P.I. not to call 911 if body found?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. That's why the A's gave TES something of Caylee's so they could search and track with it. Right? Of course right.

My opinion only
My opinion, too. Sure, they wanted her found. That's why they've been sooooo cooperative with LE and TES. Didn't they rush right down OCSO to take a poly? :rolleyes:

I am interested in the answer to this question too. I have heard differant things, once I heard that internet access is not allowed in that part of the jail and then I have heard from others that it is possible. :confused:

My understanding is that the jail doesn't provide wi-fi but JB could bring his own access card. Guess we'll have to wait for one of those commercials to be made to be sure ---

billkurtis-1.gif

whoosh.gif

Ok, sorry to be so dense. It's probably obvious to everyone else, but I've been gone for hour or two and have kind of lost the context.

Are you saying that JB terminated contract with instructions to wait a period of time so it wouldn't be connected back to JB? But now he wants to claim privilege because it's blowing up in his face a bit? Otherwise, the meaning went right by me.

Found this article interesting...

http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=285969DA-64C0-44F0-91F3-0EE9F81CDD40

I still think this person DC talked about off tape is JB, but I am going by his answers to the previous questions asked as part of that reasoning. I know during the early parts of the interview he isn't being honest, but by the time they get around to the "what to do if remains are found" discussion, BC has already told him to be honest and he seems to be doing that at this time.
Question, Was it somebody within the Anthony home ?
Answer, DC, "no".
Question, Is it somebody working on behalf of the Anthony's ?
Answer, DC, "no"
But, DC was concerned about blurting this person's name out on tape, because of possible privilege ? My money is on it being JB. It is hard to conceive an "Officer of the Court" would instruct other's to NOT call LE if remains of a young child were found, but I believe this is exactly what happened. Would JB tell others to call him if remains were found before calling LE ? I am afraid he would. All of this, or most of it, is only my opinion.

The location of the remains had to come from KC, the question is how did it get to DC ? Did the Anthony's know where Caylee was or where she might be ? Did JB know where she might be ? DC and JH knew, KC knew...I think some people in between knew too.

whoosh.gif

Ok, sorry to be so dense. It's probably obvious to everyone else, but I've been gone for hour or two and have kind of lost the context.

Are you saying that JB terminated contract with instructions to wait a period of time so it wouldn't be connected back to JB? But now he wants to claim privilege because it's blowing up in his face a bit? Otherwise, the meaning went right by me.

When DC stopped working for Baez on October 1, a termination contract was drawn up ending their working relationship. Baez and DC both signed,

After October 1, DC wasn't Baez's employee.

Baez wouldn't have sent an EX-employee (not covered under work-product privilege) out to find Caylee's body.

It also doesn't make sense for DC to be freely sharing information that came from Casey's attorney with her family.

But, DC freely admits he did.

There is also no conflict of interest between George and Cindy and DC. They all share the same attorney. So, none of these three are worried about being ratted out by the other.

JB wouldn't tell an EX employee (not covered under work product) where Caylee's body was. He couldn't tell Casey's family without her permission.

I don't believe Cindy and George knew without telling Lee. DC makes NO mention of discussing ANYTHING with Lee.

For SOME reason LE said, "Lee knows what he did."

If Baez blabbed to DC or Casey's family without her permission that wouldn't be good for Baez.

JMO

When DC stopped working for Baez on October 1, a termination contract was drawn up ending their working relationship. Baez and DC both signed,

After October 1, DC wasn't Baez's employee.

Baez wouldn't have sent an EX-employee (not covered under work-product privilege) out to find Caylee's body.

Thanks for explaining. That makes a lot more sense than my off the wall guess. :)

butt20kick.gif

It also doesn't make sense for DC to be freely sharing information that came from Casey's attorney with her family.

But, DC freely admits he did.

There is also no conflict of interest between George and Cindy and DC. They all share the same attorney. So, none of these three are worried about being ratted out by the other.

JB wouldn't tell an EX employee (not covered under work product) where Caylee's body was. He couldn't tell Casey's family without her permission.

I don't believe Cindy and George knew without telling Lee. DC makes NO mention of discussing ANYTHING with Lee.

For SOME reason LE said, "Lee knows what he did."

If Baez blabbed to DC or Casey's family without her permission that wouldn't be good for Baez.

JMO

I'm not understanding what you're saying any more than I'm understanding what DC is saying on the link. I'll check back later, after I've finished the DC link to the interview, but my hinky meter is about to blow up.

Of added interest, or not, I've heard this type of "talk" from my kids when they're lying thier big behinds off. It never makes much sense and when things make no sense, why give it any credibility?

I will now force myself to listen to the rest of DC's interview. Maybe my mind will change and I'll be back to apologize. BTW, does anyone have a handle on Jennette Lucas who "had a vision"?

I'm not understanding what you're saying any more than I'm understanding what DC is saying on the link. I'll check back later, after I've finished the DC link to the interview, but my hinky meter is about to blow up.

Of added interest, or not, I've heard this type of "talk" from my kids when they're lying thier big behinds off. It never makes much sense and when things make no sense, why give it any credibility?

I will now force myself to listen to the rest of DC's interview. Maybe my mind will change and I'll be back to apologize. BTW, does anyone have a handle on Jennette Lucas who "had a vision"?

Someone had posted a link earlier in the past few days to a YouTube video with Ginny the psychic, but I forgot to bookmark it at the time.

Does anyone still have a link to that?

Nobody answered my question. Do KFN work for the Anthonys?

The first answer to my mind would be NO they do not "work"(were hired by or employed by) for the A's, I see them as having lent their support and assistance to the Anthony family inorder to help find Caylee....and are still ahem "supporting" the A's

KFN Mission Statement "Kid Finders Network, Inc. is a Non-Profit Organization that aids Law Enforcement Officials, Families and other Organizations in need of our services"

"All of our services are free and made possible by donations from the public. Kid Finders Network receives no government grants."

I have the weirdest feeling listening to this guy's interview. It is making me physically sick and I'm not even to the end of the FIRST part. My God, I don't believe one word he's saying. I can't bear to listen to it. I can only listen for a minute or so without my brain starting to scream - I won't tell you what it says.

Hinky meter, hinky meter, hinky meter about to go BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

Am I alone in this feeling?

My opinion only.

I'm not sure if someone may have mentioned this already...but the reason DC may have been concerned about priviledge and they went off record, is that JB was the person who told him not to call 911 or LE, but at the time he told him that, he was still under contract with JB. The question LE asked "was there at any time...."

In a nutshell:

DC says that he, Cindy and George talked about the body location and what they would do IF Caylee's body was found.

There is no conflict of interest between George and Cindy and DC or BC about this event. They share the same lawyer.

I can see George and Cindy needing DC to find the body for them. There isn't a reason for DC to discuss his search in advance with George or Cindy. Why would he betray an attorney that could give him future business? How many P.I.s want to get reputations for passing on "privileged" information?

IF Baez got the information from Casey, he'd make sure that anyone he sent to investigate would be under contract. Anyone sent out to investigate would be careful to keep the information "close".

That wasn't the case.

I don't think Caylee's body location came from Baez. If it did, Baez is in trouble. Baez wrote up and signed a termination form with DC on October 1. DC's "investigation" in November isn't attorney work-product. A P.I. who would TALK about his investigation in advance isn't likely either.

IMO

Why would JB be disbarred? Is it again ethics if he knew where the body was not to tell? It seems it would be but maybe it isn't. He has this duty to his client not to incriminate her. I am not sure. All I know is that LE didn't make him tell this part of the story. I wonder if the PI just talked to Conway about it or whether he ever to LE off the record?

I think if HE knew and didn't tell that might fly, but, if he tells others not to tell he is then obstructing or conspiring to obstruct.

DC worked for Baez up until October, so they say. DC also works for Cindy and George. (Conflict of interest, anyone?) Anyway, there is PI/client privilege, but only so far as LE getting involved, at which point a subpoena would void that out.
The questioning of DC regarding "Did anyone tell you not to call 911?" is vague regarding WHEN. IMO, it's very possible Baez told DC this months ago. IMO, the person who told DC not to call 911 first and the person who told DC to look in that specific area do not necessarily have to be the same person.
MOO, Baez is the one who told DC not to call 911 first. Either Baez or Cindy told DC to go look at that area in November. If it was Baez, when DC took Hoover, Hoover then told Cindy and George they had been there looking, and that's why she said they had already had people look there.
The reason I think Baez is in this up to his neck is because he has staked almost everything on this case, and now it is sinking fast. IMO, he's trying to cover his rump, and also IMO, yes, he is that stupid. This wouldn't be the first time an attorney has acted unethically.
Lanie

I agree.

But, I do think that PIs have no privilege with their own clients, unless the PI is working for an attorney.

I have the weirdest feeling listening to this guy's interview. It is making me physically sick and I'm not even to the end of the FIRST part. My God, I don't believe one word he's saying. I can't bear to listen to it. I can only listen for a minute or so without my brain starting to scream - I won't tell you what it says.

Hinky meter, hinky meter, hinky meter about to go BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

Am I alone in this feeling?

My opinion only.

Maybe new batteries for the meter? Or did the meter's display look like this:

danger-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors