John Morgan to depose Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey gave out enough information about this particular ZG that people from all over the world found her myspace.

I bet LE was flooded with tips about it.

Before ZG could make her myspace private, links to her kid's pictures with references to her as a kidnapper were in the comment section of newspapers across the U.S.

Would you want somebody to do that to you?

No, I would not want people going to my myspace, if I had one, after LE declared that I had absolutely nothing to do with a kidnapping.

The Sawgrass application isn't the only way Casey could have obtained information about this specific ZG. They also had ties to the same tattoo place.
I have seen this stated before, and yet I have never seen the document that states as fact that they had 'ties to the same tattoo place'.
Can you provide a link? Thanks.

I have seen this stated before, and yet I have never seen the document that states as fact that they had 'ties to the same tattoo place'.
Can you provide a link? Thanks.

It isn't from a document.

It is from myspace pages that are now private.

It's obvious to me that Morgan is trying, by inviting the press, to turn the depositions into a media circus in which he's the ringleader. It's entirely inappropriate and unprofessional, IMO, and not at all in keeping with the gravity of this entire situation. Caylee deserves better. I'd fight it too. I'm really surprised that Lee isn't fighting. Maybe he just wants to get the whole thing over with.

Do you mean a media circus as opposed to the totally appropriate way the Anthonys have conducted themselves? Just asking.

Casey gave out enough information about this particular ZG that people from all over the world found her myspace.

I bet LE was flooded with tips about it.

Before ZG could make her myspace private, links to her kid's pictures with references to her as a kidnapper were in the comment section of newspapers across the U.S.

Would you want somebody to do that to you?

I don't think the sure-to-be circus on Thursday is ZG's fault, I think its her lawyer's fault. If I was ZG I would for sure sue KC for defamation, but I'd want to keep it quiet and I'd probably wait for after the trial. Morgan making a scene now doesn't help ZGs case at all. Constantly commenting to the media, holding the depositions less than a month after GAs hospitalization, and basically taunting that the media will see everything only hurts ZGs case-

At best she gets depositions early, although knowing the actual trial won't happen til after the criminal trial negates that plus; at worst, she turns public sympathy against her influencing her future jury pool (people may hate KC, but there are plenty of people who wouldn't want GA to have to get on the stand and answer questions for something that doesn't help his granddaughter).

Its hard to fault ZG though, it doesn't seem like she is calling the shots here

Do you mean a media circus as opposed to the totally appropriate way the Anthonys have conducted themselves? Just asking.

Fair enough, but Morgan is getting PAID to do it. The more of a circus he creates, the more income he generates - its free national advertising. Which is a huge part of a small lawyer's expenses. Big difference IMO

Fair enough, but Morgan is getting PAID to do it. The more of a circus he creates, the more income he generates - its free national advertising. Which is a huge part of a small lawyer's expenses. Big difference IMO

Yep and the A's living expenses are being paid for by ?

Morgan is supposed to be a professional. He should behave like one. What the A's may or may not have done in the media has no relevance. It's not okay to behave badly just because someone else did it first.

I don't think the sure-to-be circus on Thursday is ZG's fault, I think its her lawyer's fault. If I was ZG I would for sure sue KC for defamation, but I'd want to keep it quiet and I'd probably wait for after the trial. Morgan making a scene now doesn't help ZGs case at all. Constantly commenting to the media, holding the depositions less than a month after GAs hospitalization, and basically taunting that the media will see everything only hurts ZGs case-

At best she gets depositions early, although knowing the actual trial won't happen til after the criminal trial negates that plus; at worst, she turns public sympathy against her influencing her future jury pool (people may hate KC, but there are plenty of people who wouldn't want GA to have to get on the stand and answer questions for something that doesn't help his granddaughter).

Its hard to fault ZG though, it doesn't seem like she is calling the shots here

Gotta tell you I don't see much sympathy out there for the A's at all. Even I was stunned when I saw there were thousands and thousands of negative posts in the O Sentinel about the memorial. They weren't kind. And they were directed straight toward the A's. Things I wouldn't ever repeat here. This is their community and they are disliked immensely -- as far as I can tell.

ZFG took the hit publicly and I see no reason why the A's should be be exempt from having everyone to see them tell the truth once and for all about *Zanny*. snort. I truly think the Orlando community has been quite hurt all around because of the actions of the A's.

P.S. And another way to gauge the sympathy level in their community, I think, was looking at the numbers at the memorial service. 15,000 member congregation. I think about 1,500 people showed up max. I also think most of the people at the service (and no, this is not scientific hehe) were conscripts from the church's base. I'd be very interested in seeing an exit poll. :)

Regardless, the people of Orlando pretty much stayed home. So that tells a lot.

Correct me if I am wrong but Casey stated that she dropped Caylee off at apt. #210. Wasn't this the same apartment number that ZFG toured when apartment hunting? There were so many things she knew about ZFG. This is a good chance for her to explain how she knew them. When I say ZFG I mean the one represented by JM, not the Air Nanny.

Mr. Baez keeps saying she wants to clear her name. This is a good place to start.

CA says she has evidence to prove that all things said by Casey are true? Bring that folder to the meeting with Mr. Morgan and git 'er done. I would like to thank Mr. Morgan in advance for making all these truth sessions available to the public.

If I was ZG, here is what I would be thinking. I had been splattered all over the media, press for MONTHS now, I didn't do anything wrong to be placed on the front page day after day, I never asked for any of this "publicity", I surely never asked to be accused of taking and harming an adorable little girl. I have one chance to question KC and her family, I guess, IF I was ZG, I might want their testimony on the front page too.

I so agree!!! And I don't think Morgan is anything but a class act. He has hardly been on TV at all -- considering what he could be doing, he's been quite stringent with his appearances.

And another way to gauge the sympathy level in their community, I think, was looking at the numbers at the memorial service. 15,000 member congregation. I think about 1,500 people showed up max. I also think most of the people at the service (and no, this is not scientific hehe) were conscripts from the church's base. I'd be very interested in seeing an exit poll. :)

Regardless, the people of Orlando pretty much stayed home. So that tells a lot.

I don't understand what public sympathy has to do with this thread - John Morgan to dispose Casey. Are you saying the A's don't deserve to be treated the same as other witnesses because people don't like them?

Correct me if I am wrong but Casey stated that she dropped Caylee off at apt. #210. Wasn't this the same apartment number that ZFG toured when apartment hunting? There were so many things she knew about ZFG. This is a good chance for her to explain how she knew them. When I say ZFG I mean the one represented by JM, not the Air Nanny.

Mr. Baez keeps saying she wants to clear her name. This is a good place to start.

CA says she has evidence to prove that all things said by Casey are true? Bring that folder to the meeting with Mr. Morgan and git 'er done. I would like to thank Mr. Morgan in advance for making all these truth sessions available to the public.

Hear hear. Thank you Mr. Morgan.

I don't understand what public sympathy has to do with this thread - John Morgan to dispose Casey. Are you saying the A's don't deserve to be treated the same as other witnesses because people don't like them?

I was responding to a particular point by a poster here, which was quoted in my post, if you'd like to check again. What I said was relevant because I was responding.

ETA: Oops, you're right -- you quoted my second post which was an additional thought to my first. I should have lumped them both together but to me it is obvious I was adding on.

Chilly, I don't think Morgan is reinventing the wheel here. Obviously what he's proposing is not new. He hasn't asked for a constitutional amendment to proceed in this manner.

I am probably guilty of going OT earlier. The topic is... "JM to depose KC", I will try to respond to that only.

GO GET 'EM JOHN !

Absolutely (hate to use that word) no doubt that CA and GA have been through he77. My question is how valid is BC's assertion that they are emotionally fragile given their polished public performances at the memorial and their voluntary insertion into the Hayleigh Cummings case ? Are they too fragile to be deposed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl