John Morgan to depose Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am probably guilty of going OT earlier. The topic is... "JM to depose KC", I will try to respond to that only.

GO GET 'EM JOHN !

Probably MY fault! When I read that media link earlier, I started to begin a new thread, but found this and didn't want to cause more work for the mods. I'll ask them to ammend the title!

I think that is interesting too.

Does anyone have any thoughts why that might be?

I just found it odd, especially since Lee has no problem being deposed.:waitasec: I mean, he could certainly claim being too emotional, after all, he lost his niece whom he loved.

Absolutely (hate to use that word) no doubt that CA and GA have been through he77. My question is how valid is BC's assertion that they are emotionally fragile given their polished public performances at the memorial and their voluntary insertion into the Hayleigh Cummings case ? Are they too fragile to be deposed ?
My opinion to the question that I bolded.

No. Especially considering that this is merely a civil suit. How long will they be too fragile to testify in a criminal case involving their daughter?

If fragility could be used as an excuse, depositions would be in many cases difficult to obtain.

The Anthony's should just do it and be done with it. :)
Why make it a bigger deal than necessary?

Correct me if I am wrong but Casey stated that she dropped Caylee off at apt. #210. Wasn't this the same apartment number that ZFG toured when apartment hunting? There were so many things she knew about ZFG. This is a good chance for her to explain how she knew them. When I say ZFG I mean the one represented by JM, not the Air Nanny.

bold by me

IIRC...
Although 210 was vacant, Z was shown apt 212. The person who met with and showed Z the model apt explained to OSCO that 210 was vacant (not occupied by tenants at that time) and 212 was empty because it's used as the model apt. It's in the latest docs in Yuri's narrative. If you'd like a link, I can find it. :)

Mr. Baez keeps saying she wants to clear her name. This is a good place to start.

CA says she has evidence to prove that all things said by Casey are true? Bring that folder to the meeting with Mr. Morgan and git 'er done. I would like to thank Mr. Morgan in advance for making all these truth sessions available to the public.

Casey & the truth...hmmm

My opinion to the question that I bolded.

No. Especially considering that this is merely a civil suit. How long will they be too fragile to testify in a criminal case involving their daughter?

If fragility could be used as an excuse, depositions would be in many cases difficult to obtain.

The Anthony's should just do it and be done with it. :)
Why make it a bigger deal than necessary?
Surely, George's out patient psychiatrist can send a note for George, right? J/K

Correct me if I am wrong but Casey stated that she dropped Caylee off at apt. #210. Wasn't this the same apartment number that ZFG toured when apartment hunting? There were so many things she knew about ZFG. This is a good chance for her to explain how she knew them. When I say ZFG I mean the one represented by JM, not the Air Nanny.

Mr. Baez keeps saying she wants to clear her name. This is a good place to start.

CA says she has evidence to prove that all things said by Casey are true? Bring that folder to the meeting with Mr. Morgan and git 'er done. I would like to thank Mr. Morgan in advance for making all these truth sessions available to the public.

:clap::clap::clap:

And double :clap::clap::clap: for your siggie quote!! :blowkiss:

you all might want to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther