Cindy & George Pick Out Jewelry for Caylee - (Cremation Jewelry?)

There is tons of dialogue about this in the Caylee jewelry thread from a while ago. We also discussed the locket GA references during Caylee's memorial.
But I don't think we have actually seen this bracelet before have we?

Didn't George lose it on the jewelry shopping idea? That would sure make sense wouldn't it?

yes, JBean he did and yes, JBean it certainly would!
(in the name of all that's holy DON'T STOP POSTING - you're on a roll and if you don't let yourself be distracted you could solve this case before dawn!)

He was wearing it at Caylee's memorial. We had this exact conversation that day and it's all on the Caylee jewelry thread. It's the thread about CA asking GA to pick out the jewelry. I forget what it is called, sorry.
Thank you I can merge it if we have already seen this bracelet.

He was wearing it at Caylee's memorial. We had this exact conversation that day and it's all on the Caylee jewelry thread. It's the thread about CA asking GA to pick out the jewelry. I forget what it is called, sorry.

Thanks. I'll go find that thread. But the metal bracelet? He was wearing the metal bracelet pictured above at the memorial as well? Sorry...I'm still not clear. I haven't seen any pictures of the metal bracelet before this one (pictured above).

Thanks. I'll go find that thread. But the metal bracelet? He was wearing the metal bracelet pictured above at the memorial as well? Sorry...I'm still not clear. I haven't seen any pictures of the metal bracelet before this one (pictured above).
you are in that thread! It's magic:)

Yes, it is not a good picture of it but you can see it. I even think the pic is in this thread if you back track.

Also, during the memorial CA references her jewelry and GA mentions a locket, they were being tricky b/c Caylee IMO was "with" them the entire time. Also in this thread some were speculating the teddy bear at the memorial had an urn in it as well. It's good reading!

Yes, it is not a good picture of it but you can see it. I even think the pic is in this thread if you back track.

Also, during the memorial CA references her jewelry and GA mentions a locket, they were being tricky b/c Caylee IMO was "with" them the entire time. Also in this thread some were speculating the teddy bear at the memorial had an urn in it as well. It's good reading!

OOOOHH!!!! Thank you so much for clarifying! I'll have to track back. And the teddy with an urn in it? Is this what people do now????:waitasec:

Forgive me if I sound insensitive, but WHAT is "cremation jewlery"? Caylee's remains were cremated, I think. Why bother with jewelry? Makes NO since to me.

OOOOHH!!!! Thank you so much for clarifying! I'll have to track back. And the teddy with an urn in it? Is this what people do now????:waitasec:

Yes, google teddy bear urns...it's nuts. Apparently people do this, I had no idea either.:eek:

Forgive me if I sound insensitive, but WHAT is "cremation jewlery"? Caylee's remains were cremated, I think. Why bother with jewelry? Makes NO since to me.
ashes are carried around in the jewelry (so the person is always with them I guess)

It's jewelry that you can place the ashes in, after they are cremated. They have lockets, bracelets etc.

Yes, google teddy bear urns...it's nuts. Apparently people do this, I had no idea either.:eek:

Okay. Gotcha. That's a new one for me. I wonder if it was Caylee's favorite teddy bear or something?

Okay. Gotcha. That's a new one for me. I wonder if it was Caylee's favorite teddy bear or something?

as i understand it, you have to buy a special bear (or whatever else) made for that particular purpose - but if i'm wrong please correct me.

Yes...MD Mommy, thank-you, was it that long ago? boy, time flies...

i just pray Caylee is at peace.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayyanwilson