Cindy & George Pick Out Jewelry for Caylee - (Cremation Jewelry?)

You mean the one I started ?

Do you want to be creamted or buried

And I spoke of how you can get turned into Diamonds ? It was a American Show that I watched about a day in the life of the Funeral home from the Embalmer to the makeup artist

It was ICK but interesting !

FWIW - If I had a murdered loved one or tragically taken like that in that way I would very much consider that.

My Mum was cremated but A) I didn't know about this and B) I saw her as a person.

Caylee was a skeleton, they couldn't pay their respects to her little body, this way they can

It puts so much more meaning to CMA now for me. I always thought he was referencing Casey but not anymore.

He was kissing a part of caylee

:cry:

No matter what anyone says My heart breaks for The Anthonys

Bold mine...
AND he was kissing a part of Casey-wears a bracelet for each of them nowadays. And do we KNOW that the bracelet for Caylee IS cremation jewelry or are we just assuming? Does anyone have a link handy where that has actually been verified? I mean, I had heard that Lee got a CMA tatty on his wrist and THAT was what he was kissing, but I sure did not see any tattoo on his wrist no matter which way he flailed it around-did anyone?

I think it would be creepy in the extreme to WEAR my dead relative as jewelery...:eek: There is just no way that I could do that. To each his own aye?

The ONLY Anthony that my heart breaks for is Caylee. She was the only innocence in their midst and now that is gone away they are left with an empty world of lies, mistruths, half-truths, questions that cause more questions, answers that cause more questions and actions that speak far louder than words. I know you are an advocate Jane and I totally respect that I honestly do, but for myself, I cannot get past the fact that Caylee does not matter in ANY of this to ANY of them and I am beginning to wonder if she ever REALLY did.

I just had another thought while watching the deposition video again and the bracelet does look very, very much like the pictures Jane posted.

Recall when Cindy was speaking at the memorial and she talked about her trinkets and jewelery? And that she now had more new ones - that gave her comfort?

Perhaps they really did do this.

I feel lost. not sure what you all are speaking of. I've posted before about my feelings on cremation. I like cremation. And I like the thought of ashes being released in an area important to the dead one. Of course a 2 1/2 year old child couldn't express her "final wishes" nor should she even contemplate such a thing....

I feel lost. not sure what you all are speaking of. I've posted before about my feelings on cremation. I like cremation. And I like the thought of ashes being released in an area important to the dead one. Of course a 2 1/2 year old child couldn't express her "final wishes" nor should she even contemplate such a thing....
I have a directive to be cremated. but I do not have any desire to be scattered. I would like to be in an urn or if anyone wants to wear me that's cool.
In this thread it is jewelry that holds ashes of your cremated loved ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back