Cindy & George Pick Out Jewelry for Caylee - (Cremation Jewelry?)

as i understand it, you have to buy a special bear (or whatever else) made for that particular purpose - but if i'm wrong please correct me.

I don't know if it was this thread or not, but some peeps were taking the bear at the memorial and doing a side by side with some from a bear urn website. It looked pretty darned close. Then, the bear at the memorial was in a t-shirt so some were speculating it was to hide the bears bulging belly from the urn being inside.

I think the bear at the memorial looked like a classic pooh stuffed animal. My daughter has one and I think it looked similar to that.

I'm still on the fence about the bear, but I would bet my last dollar that LA, GA and CA were bearing jewelry with Caylee's ashes in it. JMO.

as i understand it, you have to buy a special bear (or whatever else) made for that particular purpose - but if i'm wrong please correct me.

I see. I HAVE to Google this now! I pictured it like this...you send a teddy to the company, they do minor surgery on teddy; enclose the ashes, they sew teddy back up and mail him back to you!

Gosh, maybe I really need to take a break from this case. My brain isn't functioning properly!

ashes are carried around in the jewelry (so the person is always with them I guess)
Oh, okay. Thank You. I come from a long line of people who live till really old, so I don't have much experience with death or funerals. Acutally have only attend two. The first was my teenage friend who's 12 yr old brother was found hanging in their back yard (commited suicide according to the cops-died acciedently according to the family). The other was an uncle who died of heart disease.

Oh, okay. Thank You. I come from a long line of people who live till really old, so I don't have much experience with death or funerals. Acutally have only attend two. The first was my teenage friend who's 12 yr old brother was found hanging in their back yard (commited suicide according to the cops-died acciedently according to the family). The other was an uncle who died of heart disease.

To be honest, this is the first time I've ever heard of Cremation Jewelry as well.

That's so tragic about your friend's young brother BTW. I am so sorry for your loss.

Maybe they were on order and just arrived? The above photo was from today, correct?

That's my point. As it only appears in new photos, you guys might be on to something. I mean, they wouldn't have gotten them in advance, now would they?

So I just wanted to see if the bracelet was new.

To be honest, this is the first time I've ever heard of Cremation Jewelry as well.

That's so tragic about your friend's young brother BTW. I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you. That was MANY years ago, but in all honesty, his death is probably more responsible for my facination with mysterious deaths/abductions above anything else. (First only to the JBR case) Such a disconnect between the family and LE. The local paper's obituary got their info from LE. So very damaging to the family. They threatened to sue. Don't know what ever became of this case. (A strange and creepy family, mind you). But this one incident from my early years set a stage for my later obbession.

I don't know if it was this thread or not, but some peeps were taking the bear at the memorial and doing a side by side with some from a bear urn website. It looked pretty darned close. Then, the bear at the memorial was in a t-shirt so some were speculating it was to hide the bears bulging belly from the urn being inside.

I think the bear at the memorial looked like a classic pooh stuffed animal. My daughter has one and I think it looked similar to that.

I'm still on the fence about the bear, but I would bet my last dollar that LA, GA and CA were bearing jewelry with Caylee's ashes in it. JMO.

jane's convinced me too that this is the true function of these items.
if you see a strong resemblance to something you're so familiar w/ (your little one's teddy) then i'll respect your opinion and wait for the final verdict from someone w/ a whole lot more knowledge on the subject than i have, MD MOMMY.

I see. I HAVE to Google this now! I pictured it like this...you send a teddy to the company, they do minor surgery on teddy; enclose the ashes, they sew teddy back up and mail him back to you!

Gosh, maybe I really need to take a break from this case. My brain isn't functioning properly!

yanno what, gypsy road? when you read a post w/ the words 'teddy', 'bear' and 'urn' in it, followed rapidly, in fact one might even go so far as to say, 'without haste', by another containing this little beauty - 'they do minor surgery on teddy'. i think maybe, just possibly, we all really need to take a break from this case.

Thank you. That was MANY years ago, but in all honesty, his death is probably more responsible for my facination with mysterious deaths/abductions above anything else. (First only to the JBR case) Such a disconnect between the family and LE. The local paper's obituary got their info from LE. So very damaging to the family. They threatened to sue. Don't know what ever became of this case. (A strange and creepy family, mind you). But this one incident from my early years set a stage for my later obbession.

I can certainly understand that. Wow. Very sad.

yanno what, gypsy road? when you read a post w/ the words 'teddy', 'bear' and 'urn' in it, followed rapidly, in fact one might even go so far as to say, 'without haste', by another containing this little beauty - 'they do minor surgery on teddy'. i think maybe, just possibly, we all really need to take a break from this case.

:crazy: well I didn't want to say "cut teddy open" - somehow the words "minor surgery" sounded less harsh; a bit softer. :crazy: oh me....yes...a break would be good, but I bet we're getting another doc dump next week! There will be no rest for the weary.:blowkiss:

ok, I just have to say it, but ICK!

I'm sorry, but cremation jewelery is not accessories of the sort I'm ever likely to shop for.

ok, I just have to say it, but ICK!

I'm sorry, but cremation jewelery is not accessories of the sort I'm ever likely to shop for.

No, but i did see a show where they could turn your ashes into Diamonds...

i joked with dbf about it, and again on ws, so i won't now. Whatever method the A's chose, i am glad Caylee is no longer in a card board box.

ps: turn me into a diamond any day.....:)

FWIW, I have been scanning through pictures and videos pre-beginning of Jan., and I can't find a single photo/video out there showing lee wearing a metal bracelet before the one Jane posted.

Not that you can really see Lee's wrists in all photos, but in the ones I can see, there only appear to be rubber ones in anything before January.

Hmmm....

The girls are right he had this on at the memorial

I didnt read this thread certainly not after the first page or two...

I found pic 33 that they reference and here look he WAS Wearing it - good catch by the poster who Saw this photo and saw the bracelet

picture.php

That is exactly what he has on in the Deposition

Which I saw today and saw so clearly

IIRC, it was a rubber bracelet, which is why it wasn't a big deal with the authorities. That was my understanding anyway.

Maybe they didn't tel lus the *whole* truth - thats nothing new from the media or whomever ...

No, but i did see a show where they could turn your ashes into Diamonds...

i joked with dbf about it, and again on ws, so i won't now. Whatever method the A's chose, i am glad Caylee is no longer in a card board box.

ps: turn me into a diamond any day.....:)

Psst, someone else around here wants her ashes turned into diamonds, then she wants her sons to fight over it yearly like the Stanley Cup. No names mentioned, but she is good at making things go *poof*.

There is a thread about it kicking around in the PL or the Jury Room.

Psst, someone else around here wants her ashes turned into diamonds, then she wants her sons to fight over it yearly like the Stanley Cup. No names mentioned, but she is good at making things go *poof*.

There is a thread about it kicking around in the PL or the Jury Room.

You mean the one I started ?

Do you want to be creamted or buried

And I spoke of how you can get turned into Diamonds ? It was a American Show that I watched about a day in the life of the Funeral home from the Embalmer to the makeup artist

It was ICK but interesting !

FWIW - If I had a murdered loved one or tragically taken like that in that way I would very much consider that.

My Mum was cremated but A) I didn't know about this and B) I saw her as a person.

Caylee was a skeleton, they couldn't pay their respects to her little body, this way they can

It puts so much more meaning to CMA now for me. I always thought he was referencing Casey but not anymore.

He was kissing a part of caylee

:cry:

No matter what anyone says My heart breaks for The Anthonys

:crazy: well I didn't want to say "cut teddy open" - somehow the words "minor surgery" sounded less harsh; a bit softer. :crazy: oh me....yes...a break would be good, but I bet we're getting another doc dump next week! There will be no rest for the weary.:blowkiss:

*my bold.
'cut teddy open' - it just keeps gettin' better and better
gigglefit-1.gif

You mean the one I started ?

Do you want to be creamted or buried

And I spoke of how you can get turned into Diamonds ? It was a American Show that I watched about a day in the life of the Funeral home from the Embalmer to the makeup artist

<respectfully snipped>

Yes that was the thread. It ended up being pretty funny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back