Cindy & George Pick Out Jewelry for Caylee - (Cremation Jewelry?)

Can someone post a pic of this kind of bracelet "on LA's wrist"? I missed it before. Thank you.

Ok I see it now, (you read my mind!) Wow thats it, you are right! Good one!

picture.php

I guess that would qualify as jewelry for Caylee.

Jane- I think you are right on the money with the bracelet. i was looking up cremation items the other day, and did not think to put that together. There are alot of different, very nice ideas for family and loved ones, if that's the chosen path.

ETA: OMG- just re-read my comment. Why was i looking up cremation items? Looking for a teddy bear... i did see that they make wonderful pieces of art for ashes.:(

I wonder if that is also what he meant by "this family is united"

I believe Cindy had one a necklace

What about George ? anyone see anything on george ?

And I do wonder if that wasnt what was being given to Casey

once more i think you're spot on, jane.

I guess that would qualify as jewelry for Caylee.

OMG, i think you're right. i always wondered why in the name of gawd you'd go shopping for jewellery for the skeletal remains of a 2yr old.

Jane! You could be right on here! I never even knew these sorts of things exisited.

*my bold.
GEEZUS KRISTE ON A BIKE!

IIRC, it was a rubber bracelet, which is why it wasn't a big deal with the authorities. That was my understanding anyway.

once more i think you're spot on, jane.

OMG, i think you're right. i always wondered why in the name of gawd you'd go shopping for jewellery for the skeletal remains of a 2yr old.
Didn't George lose it on the jewelry shopping idea? That would sure make sense wouldn't it?

There is tons of dialogue about this in the Caylee jewelry thread from a while ago. We also discussed the locket GA references during Caylee's memorial.

FWIW, I have been scanning through pictures and videos pre-beginning of Jan., and I can't find a single photo/video out there showing lee wearing a metal bracelet before the one Jane posted.

Not that you can really see Lee's wrists in all photos, but in the ones I can see, there only appear to be rubber ones in anything before January.

Hmmm....

FWIW, I have been scanning through pictures and videos pre-beginning of Jan., and I can't find a single photo/video out there showing lee wearing a metal bracelet before the one Jane posted.

Not that you can really see Lee's wrists in all photos, but in the ones I can see, there only appear to be rubber ones in anything before January.

Hmmm....

Maybe they were on order and just arrived? The above photo was from today, correct?

Maybe they were on order and just arrived? The above photo was from today, correct?

He was wearing it at Caylee's memorial. We had this exact conversation that day and it's all on the Caylee jewelry thread. It's the thread about CA asking GA to pick out the jewelry. I forget what it is called, sorry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back