Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be very telling if she elected to put pics (we have seen two now) in black and white, which to me represent past, with that red heart after Caylee was dead. Actually it will be telling if it was before too.....not good either way.
Is it PC to say I hope she fries??? Probably not but oh well....
I've always thought that converting the pics to black and white was just as sick as stamping them with a heart knowing what we know now. I also wonder if she did this for CA's benefit. CA would notice the change in the pics and, perhaps, draw conclusions.

Yup already discussed on pb account thread and latest court hearing thread

I wonder how long it would have been before CA got suspicious when she never saw any new pics posted of Caylee? Probably in a month or two more at the latest, of course KC could have taken down this acct and made a new one by then, but I am kind of wondering if CA hadn't already asked herself why no new pics of the baby in that month? Seems like KC was posting pics all the time. You would have expected that some would show her with the baby, or just new ones of little Caylee.

I've always thought that converting the pics to black and white was just as sick as stamping them with a heart knowing what we know now. I also wonder if she did this for CA's benefit. CA would notice the change in the pics and, perhaps, draw conclusions.

I think that when KC told CA in one of her jail house conversations...that "When we find Caylee, it will all make sense"...that she was speaking directly to CA. In other words..."When we find Caylee, it will all make sense TO YOU." I believe that she was probably talking about not only Caylee's body, but also the heart on the duct tape. That was KC's "signature".

There were also those little hearts on her cell phone...I think those were also found by members here when the heart sticker on the tape first came out.

There were also those little hearts on her cell phone...I think those were also found by members here when the heart sticker on the tape first came out.

i thought they were on annie's cell, not casey's. if i'm wrong please correct me, i'd like to be sure.

the pic of caylee w/ sunglasses and a red heart was uploaded to photobucket a week after she was last seen alive.
i can't remember the exact date but it's on the thread i posted a link to, if memory serves.

IIRC it was July 11th

I think that when KC told CA in one of her jail house conversations...that "When we find Caylee, it will all make sense"...that she was speaking directly to CA. In other words..."When we find Caylee, it will all make sense TO YOU." I believe that she was probably talking about not only Caylee's body, but also the heart on the duct tape. That was KC's "signature".

That's probably true, Ames. Sadly, I feel that CA had already made sense out of Caylee being gone. Finding her body only confirmed her beliefs. I think CA feels very guilty about her perceived role in Caylee's demise. KC is the guilty party but CA knows the dynamics of her relationship with KC and Caylee and , in retrospect, feels partly to blame. How could she know it would come to this? I'm sure there are many things she would change if she only had the chance.
I think KC is evil to the core, punishing CA in this way, even going so far as to leave little cues as to what became of Caylee like these b/w pics with hearts stamped on them. She stamped the pics the same way she stamped little Caylee.
:devil:

the pic of caylee w/ sunglasses and a red heart was uploaded to photobucket a week after she was last seen alive.
i can't remember the exact date but it's on the thread i posted a link to, if memory serves.
OMG! a week later? It may have been done on the very day she disposed of Caylee's body! She is so very evil!

you're right and btw, OMG, either the thread i posted on was merged w/ this one, or 2 hours ago i posted a link to THIS thread on THIS thread (could i be any dumber!!!)

Things sometimes change quickly around here - threads get locked, merged, etc. Feels like the ground shifting under your feet. And no, you are not dumb at all.

Ok...so where's the pics????? I want to see every darn one! Where are they?????????????????

Some say that george vomited when told about the (allegedly risque) photos of Casey. I recall he vomited while talking about the smell of decomp in the Pontiac. Does anyone know if there were two occasions of him vomiting during LE interviews?

OMG! a week later? It may have been done on the very day she disposed of Caylee's body! She is so very evil!

lacey just corrected me sweetmop - it was uploaded on july 11th, but that's still after the fact, as it were.

Things sometimes change quickly around here - threads get locked, merged, etc. Feels like the ground shifting under your feet. And no, you are not dumb at all.

thanks lacey, i'll keep telling myself someone merged the threads when i wasn't looking, until i believe it, or i go a bit
wacko.gif

Some say that george vomited when told about the (allegedly risque) photos of Casey. I recall he vomited while talking about the smell of decomp in the Pontiac. Does anyone know if there were two occasions of him vomiting during LE interviews?

I only remember one time George getting sick and that was at the end of one of the interviews w/ OCSO at the end of July (pretty sure of the date...could have been in August). But there was only one time, and they were discussing the smell, not the KC pics.

Lacey, I too thought it was the discussion of decomp that prompted GA to vomit. He only vomited once IIRC. Maybe it was the whole thing that got to him in the end.

Does anyone know if there's any truth that Casey did *advertiser censored*? Has anyone seen the Dumparump.com photo that was published on the OS Topix forum yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon