Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request that no one please post *advertiser censored* or "questionable" pics directly on the forum. There is a picture in this thread of Casey giving a BJ...can't tell if it's the real thing or not, or a bananna lol.

Anyway, some of us read this forum at work and don't to see this.

I would like to request that no one please post *advertiser censored* or "questionable" pics directly on the forum. There is a picture in this thread of Casey giving a BJ...can't tell if it's the real thing or not, or a bananna lol. Anyway, some of us read this forum at work and don't to see this.[/

The photo you are refering to is Casey eating a buritto. If u look at the other pictures you can see what she is eating. If these pictures are offensive to you , I would suggest that you look at them from you home computer.

Just checked out the photos again, this time trying to find hearts in any of them (gave the kitty's a rest hehe):)
No hearts in the poor burrito that got molested by the girls...sorry couldn't resist ..
Hearts on the back of Annies phone that we have seen already and determined they are too small
Hearts on the Caylee pics
but also this...
This guy (name escapes me at this late hour) has quite a few red hearts in his tattoos (shamrocks too!)
http://photos.momlogic.com/galleries/casey_anthony_photo_bucket
pic #58
Anyone remember his name?

That is Sean Daly.

I apologize if someone else has posted this already, I haven't made it all the way through the thread.

In the picture of the two skeletons kissing, did anyone notice that the two heads form a broken heart shape???

Eerie....

I my thoughts of everything kc said to Amy that CA was giving the house to kc........did kc fantasize about parents dying...........2 skeletons kissing.......kc was mad about earlier divorce........like a child seeing them together in death?????

Also, was she planning on killing CA the night of awful fight June 15 that no one wants to talk about? Who tried to strangle who??

I would like to request that no one please post *advertiser censored* or "questionable" pics directly on the forum. There is a picture in this thread of Casey giving a BJ...can't tell if it's the real thing or not, or a bananna lol.

Anyway, some of us read this forum at work and don't to see this.

When I saw the one 6 months ago, it was real........but not sure if it was kc.
Also is kc bisexual? Looks to me kc liked both sexes..........IMO

This site took the picture and covered the bad part and had an analyst examine it:

http://www.notalawyer.com/2009/03/0...casey-anthony’s-*advertiser censored*-career/

Can you tell what the background is in the "bad" girl pose (the one on the left)?

What a kerfluffle about NOTHING! There wasn't ONE PB photo released so far that could not have been sleuthed out on Day 31 when this case broke. Unless the media with their little disks released by the SA are sitting on the "good stuff," there really isn't anything released that we have not seen before. WHAT A WASTE OF A MOTION HEARING!

Were there pictures on there incriminating to Casey? YEP.
Have we here on WS seen them all before because they at one time were in the public domain (via Casey herself)? YEP.

That's what I'm thinkin too.

no.
girls her age, especially club girls and party girls, kiss eachother all the time.
its "risque" and "taboo" and most of them do it to get attention from boys.
if you look you'll notice its flagrant grabbing and "look at me!" kissing, its never romantic passionate kissing, and its never when no one's looking.

acting bi or acting lesbian is tres chic. :rolleyes:
its all pretend and its all for attention.
"look at me! i'm naughty!"

case in point that god awful "i kissed a girl" song.

no.
girls her age, especially club girls and party girls, kiss eachother all the time.
its "risque" and "taboo" and most of them do it to get attention from boys.
if you look you'll notice its flagrant grabbing and "look at me!" kissing, its never romantic passionate kissing, and its never when no one's looking.

acting bi or acting lesbian is tres chic. :rolleyes:
its all pretend and its all for attention.
"look at me! i'm naughty!"

case in point that god awful "i kissed a girl" song.

Yup! Yup!! ITA!

Okay I'm not sure if someone else has mentioned this or not but I was just breezing through the pics on this link and noticed two things. One the stamp on Casey's hand in pic 78 from the link in the quote, is that the same stamp on Caylee's hand in pic 106? Also, in going through the pics I noticed that Casey is in the pic with the 3 other girls and they have white tank tops that say beer wench. In pic 94 at least one person is holding a beer and Casey is in that same outfit presumably the same day. In pic 20 she is holding Caylee in that same shirt. Just wondering if this would imply Casey was partying with Caylee along for the ride. This is the first time I have seen pics that seem to substantiate that. Again, I apologize if someone has mentioned this already, I'm trying to keep up but sometimes I miss a post or two. :bang::bang:

Okay I'm not sure if someone else has mentioned this or not but I was just breezing through the pics on this link and noticed two things. One the stamp on Casey's hand in pic 78 from the link in the quote, is that the same stamp on Caylee's hand in pic 106? Also, in going through the pics I noticed that Casey is in the pic with the 3 other girls and they have white tank tops that say beer wench. In pic 94 at least one person is holding a beer and Casey is in that same outfit presumably the same day. In pic 20 she is holding Caylee in that same shirt. Just wondering if this would imply Casey was partying with Caylee along for the ride. This is the first time I have seen pics that seem to substantiate that. Again, I apologize if someone has mentioned this already, I'm trying to keep up but sometimes I miss a post or two. :bang::bang:

Great catch!

It was alluded to early on that KC brought Caylee to some parties, Amy is on record saying KC could put Caylee down to sleep on the couch and she would sleep through anything/everything. Then the A's immediately went into cover mode saying Caylee was never at any party, when these pictures clearly put that to rest permanently.

Good find.

CSV STAMP:
15111048-02080754_full.jpg

HEART STAMP:
14945580-02080858_full.jpg

so no, not the same stamp.

THIS HOWEVER IS STRANGE TO SAY THE LEAST.
I'd say it could be explained away by the notion that they are getting ready BEFORE they go out, but the background of this party (as evidenced by the other pics) is the same as this one.
14966028-02080848_full.jpg

there are other pics of caylee wearing these 'mardi gras' beads, but those can't be assumed to say she as at a party. when i was a kid my mom would bring these home for my sis and i when she and my father went out (ny eve etc) and i did the same for my daughter.. they are fun for kids to play with.

CSV STAMP:
15111048-02080754_full.jpg

HEART STAMP:
14945580-02080858_full.jpg

so no, not the same stamp.

THIS HOWEVER IS STRANGE TO SAY THE LEAST.
I'd say it could be explained away by the notion that they are getting ready BEFORE they go out, but the background of this party (as evidenced by the other pics) is the same as this one.
14966028-02080848_full.jpg

there are other pics of caylee wearing these 'mardi gras' beads, but those can't be assumed to say she as at a party. when i was a kid my mom would bring these home for my sis and i when she and my father went out (ny eve etc) and i did the same for my daughter.. they are fun for kids to play with.

the stamp on thier hands look like a csv. what could that mean...some kind of club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair