The "Comfort Zone" - area near school

In the videos I have seen you can see a brown fence in the background. In some videos the fence has a bunch of evidence lined up against it. The fence is from the house on the corner of Hopespring and Suburban. Caylee was found behind this houses backyard.

Thanks for this. I'm confused by some things here. The 911 call was saying Chickasaw Trail and Suburban, which is a couple "blocks" from where you describe. Was this just where the meter reader parked his car? My SO was a meter reader at one time, so I know that they park their car and walk alot.

Is this brown fence the fence that was mentioned that got in the way of previous searches or is there another one? I think Fox Orlando said the fence was put up as a construction barrier. Does anyone know when this fence went up and where it was? Maybe the fence is what made KC think the site might be protected.

Looking at the map, I'm stuck that this seems to one of the two wooded areas closest to the Anthony home.

I am so thankful that a man ( can get counseling) found Caylee and not some little elementary school children that was playing in that area..........how traumatic that would of been! kc is so selfish, never thinking of anyone but herself...............

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/13/is_it_caylee.html

As far as this being a stupid place for Casey to dump a body and think it wouldn't be found, one of the few things that I agreed with Padilla with is that Casey is incapable of thinking beyond the next 10 minutes. She tells whatever lie will get her out of the immediate crisis or situation with no regard of it being coherent and easily proven a lie. She's pretty much the same with her actions. It's like some mutant creature that chews off its own limb without concern because it will just grow another one. There's an old song called "Whatever Gets You Through the Night". With Casey it's "Whatever Gets Me Through the Next Ten Minutes."

ITA! I've always thought that there was very little thought that went into covering up her crime for this very reason. She never looks at the big picture, or consequences. Its all about right now.
Which is a good thing in the respect that she has left so much behind that will directly link Caylees death to her.

We cant learn the real truth from KC's lips, but what she's left behind will speak the truth for her, imo

Well I hate to say it but I thought about either a possible frame or someone else involved. I know Tim said the area had lots of water but what I saw on TV was a blue tent right off the road. Hard to believe the water was that close to the road for that long a period of time. I hope I am wrong but I suspect the body was put there after the fact. Something stinks and it is not Caylee.

I heard on Fox this afternoon that the blue tent is NOT where her body was found. Caylee's body was approximately 30 feet further into the woods.

~~~~
Exactly ...I have suggested this but noone reply's to my postings . I am just talking to myself here, maybe I will just read from now on.

Don't feel badly Easy, no one reads my posts either, except on rare occasion. Don't stop posting, eventually others will catch on that you have something worth pointing out or saying.

That's my point. I wonder if it's the same place that Kio described. I think perhaps it's not. She talked about it being a dirt hill, being behind the school and later as being across the street from the school. A dirt hill certainly wouldn't ever be a swamp.

I've tried to find a map of where the body was found, this is what WESH had, saying it's the wooded area near A
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...64367&spn=0.013202,0.018239&z=15&source=embed

The school is that large building and parking to the right at the end of Suburban.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&u...977524&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=image

I don't know what would be considered "behind" the school or which street the area she's talking about.

Thank you so very much for providing these maps gardenhart! If you scan to the area then zoom in, you can see a small frontage road #4499 that wends its way around to that area from Brackenridge Dr. which is encircling that particular tract of land. She could have driven down this way, parked, and under the cover of night, as it is not far, carried the bag down into those woods without being seen. She would have known that area well from school and the proximity of the house. It almost appears that there are pathways into the woods.

Thanks for all the maps everyone. Bobby, you must have known in August, wow.

I was thinking along the same lines. She figured that they would find the body and believe (LE and her parents) that the nanny killed Caylee. But, when the body wasn't found and she was arrested she probably thought that she got lucky b/c it wasn't found. So then she started to think that she would be found not guilty b/c no body, no guilt. I'm sure JB was feeding that to her.. Then her nightmare came, yesterday...

Yep. And she couldn't be tried again, right, because it is double jeopardy?

There was a guy last night on one of the Orlando news channels that was in front of the anthony's kneeled down praying. The news interviewed him and he said is name was "mike" and he went to school with Casey. He said where Caylee was found was where he, Casey and friends used to hang out back in high school. He was crying and saying he couldn't believe Casey would put Caylee where they hung out.

Wow:eek: Thanks for that info.

Quite interesting Casey and friends called the area the body was located:
"The Zone" as per either JVM or NG Show last night.

Here is one of posts I made early on:

Could it be that she was so deranged that she wanted to bury Caylee in the backyard like someone would do with a pet that had died?
-----------------------
There are other early posts such as in the Inkblot thread: the picture of a skull.

Weird.

As Far as anyone can know, LE might have found Caylee, or determined that she was there when the search was called off and waited until the ground was dry. What would you do if the the water level was a couple of feet deep and the mud another foot. If you knew, you would have to wait---like Tim said. Then take the time when the family was out of state to move in and start the process of looking at that and the A home for evidence. LP was just a distraction over at the park.

timing was key--- divine or not

There was no clue to us, although we kept inquiring for information about her early life = "comfort zone." Maybe LE knew. But we weren't privy to that information through standard dissemination.

I'm really starting to think that someone really close to KC got a hint of conscience and moved Cayl's body there so she would be found.

In the videos I have seen you can see a brown fence in the background. In some videos the fence has a bunch of evidence lined up against it. The fence is from the house on the corner of Hopespring and Suburban. Caylee was found behind this houses backyard.

The map I was speaking of was the one linked in my post from early August. It actually has the spot she was found in the map. It is an aerial satellite shot.

If Casey went through the woods it was about 1200 feet to the dump site. Casey is too lazy to phart so I would bet that she drove there. Also, had she walked, she would have stopped in the middle of the woods.

The maps on Whitepages.com have a cool feature called Birdseye View. It gives a way different angle. Try this link.

http://www.whitepages.com/virth/map...rlando&phone=&search_id=20131412173777774504&

You can also rotate the view 90 degrees at a time for a full 360 view.

i know we keep saying that KC was lazy but she did like to workout...she was lazy when it came to a job but not exercise. I'm more and more thinking she went over the fence of the anthony's home and dumped Caylee in the back of the wood on suburban and hurricane fay washed Caylee out of the shallow grave and closer to the street. through the back she would not have been seen because everyone has fences.

Bringin' it back, since the detective on NG just said it: an area she is comfortable with = comfort zone.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a designated hidey hole that she utilized to hide various items from her earlier years, then Caylee. IMO, of course.

I remember vividly KC stating after her first release fro jail that she wanted permission to go on a search for Caylee without cameras. Thank goodness that didn't happen! Does anyone else remember this that has been following the case? No links to pull up at this time.

I remember vividly KC stating after her first release fro jail that she wanted permission to go on a search for Caylee without cameras. Thank goodness that didn't happen! Does anyone else remember this that has been following the case? No links to pull up at this time.

Before her second bailout and trip home she wanted to go on a "search" for Caylee.. but not a search like with TES but like only with Baez and her family, IIRC.

Yes, I remember well when that request was made ! It seems like it was years ago to me. I still can't believe that they found the remains so close to the home, after all of the searches. It does make sense though, that if someone was looking to hide something well, they would need to be familar with the area they use for the hiding. Not that this was especially smart of Casey, picking an area so close to home, but she would be familar with the foot traffic through the area, the chances of someone finding Caylee there.

Before her second bailout and trip home she wanted to go on a "search" for Caylee.. but not a search like with TES but like only with Baez and her family, IIRC.
The nerve of even asking for such a thing still amazes me, given all the times I have been shocked with this crew though, it shouldn't.

The nerve of even asking for such a thing still amazes me, given all the times I have been shocked with this crew though, it shouldn't.
I'm so glad to hear you both remember that incident. Sometimers gets to me more now than before this case. That sly vixen was coniving the whole time she was out on bail. I wonder what else KC was coniving to do while on house confinement?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ari76
Back