The "Comfort Zone" - area near school

I'm so glad to hear you both remember that incident. Sometimers gets to me more now than before this case. That sly vixen was coniving the whole time she was out on bail. I wonder what else KC was coniving to do while on house confinement?
Oh you know it was killing her when she was out on bail, especially when TES came to town to SEARCH and she is sitting there knowing the remains are right down the street ! No wonder she wasn't so chatty with Tim ! She must have been sweating it then.

I remember vividly KC stating after her first release fro jail that she wanted permission to go on a search for Caylee without cameras. Thank goodness that didn't happen! Does anyone else remember this that has been following the case? No links to pull up at this time.

Yup and ol' DC went to court saying he'd be with her at all times if she were allowed to search. That's when I knew he was sketchy

Yup and ol' DC went to court saying he'd be with her at all times if she were allowed to search. That's when I knew he was sketchy
Forced to have to reach back into our minds once again we can see just hwo sinister CA, DC, and KC might have been at that time. The thought of both KC and CA cozying upto DC for manipulative gains is creepy, like a mother daughter tag team. I have to admit that CA's silence has me caving again as to her possible manipulation of this case. Help fellow W/S members to set me straight! :slap:

We were ahead of the curve on this one:

On NG, last night, it is reportedly stated by Kiomarie, KC's teenage years' friend, that the location where Caylee's body was found, was IN FACT, a secret hideout they had when they were children/teenagers.

Now, on several threads, even PRIOR to the body being found, we hypothesized that KC must have had a secret place where she would meet up with her friends, when she was a teenager, and then prior to that. Almost immediately, some of us surmised that if she had Caylee in the backyard of the home and was considering burying her there, it was as if she were burying a pet.

After that, we found out that KC would bury her pets in the same location as she "buried" Caylee, the "secret" location, or "comfort zone." Notice I did not do a heading of AT the school, but BY the school.

Also, in very early postings, we were discussing Kiomarie's friendship with KC, and the supposition pertaining to various interviews with Kiomarie that KC had indeed discussed that Kiomarie might want to adopt Caylee. However, I didn't know if that was when Caylee was an infant, or when Caylee was older.

This bothers me, and I just want to know what is the correct version. The talking heads on NG, JVM, etc. all say that the spot where Caylee's remains were found is the same place that Kio said they buried their pets and met in secrecy as kids. I thought that the area where the kids met was closer to the school. Why don't these TV pundits get it right? :rolleyes:

Casey Friend Predicted Dumped Body's Location
Childhood Friend Met With Investigator Days After First Report Of Missing Child
POSTED: 4:46 pm EST March 10, 2011
UPDATED: 6:25 pm EST March 10, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A newly filed deposition in the case against Casey Anthony reveals an eerie prediction made by one of Anthony's best childhood friends.

It happened during law enforcement's first trip into the woods along Suburban Drive, just 72 hours after Caylee Anthony was first reported missing.

Deputy Sheriff Appling Wells interviewed Kiomarie Cruz, a friend of Anthony's, on July 19, 2008. Caylee had been reported missing only days before, despite the fact that Anthony claimed she hadn't seen the child in more than a month.

Wells and Cruz walked the wooded area that was thick with vegetation near the front of Hidden Oaks Elementary.

Cruz called it a favorite hangout for her and Anthony, where young people would go to have sex, drink and smoke marijuana.

In Wells' deposition, he said Cruz told him that if Anthony had done something to her daughter, that was the place where she would put the child.

more
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27151991/detail.html

The connection could help prosecutors make a case that Anthony has a history of doing clandestine things in the wooded area, and those who knew her best in the past even predicted that was the place where she would dump her child's body.

Cruz may have damaged her credibility. According to published reports, she sold her story to a tabloid for as much as $20,000.

I do hope KioMarie hasn't lost her credibility. She was right on with her assessment of where ICA would have placed Caylee had she done something to Caylee...this ties her into the final resting place of precious Caylee...Oh why didn't LE try harder to get Caylee's remains then. There would have been so much more evidence to go against ICA....I understand it was underwater and TM pulled his volunteers out for fear of damaging evidence but what if ??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Hi concetric. Yes, you are correct from what I've heard on other threads. I keep thinking of KC stating she went to a "nuetral place" or something to that effect.

I would say "The Zone" was Casey's Neutral Place
:twocents:

Casey Friend Predicted Dumped Body's Location
Childhood Friend Met With Investigator Days After First Report Of Missing Child
POSTED: 4:46 pm EST March 10, 2011
UPDATED: 6:25 pm EST March 10, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A newly filed deposition in the case against Casey Anthony reveals an eerie prediction made by one of Anthony's best childhood friends.

It happened during law enforcement's first trip into the woods along Suburban Drive, just 72 hours after Caylee Anthony was first reported missing.

Deputy Sheriff Appling Wells interviewed Kiomarie Cruz, a friend of Anthony's, on July 19, 2008. Caylee had been reported missing only days before, despite the fact that Anthony claimed she hadn't seen the child in more than a month.

Wells and Cruz walked the wooded area that was thick with vegetation near the front of Hidden Oaks Elementary.

Cruz called it a favorite hangout for her and Anthony, where young people would go to have sex, drink and smoke marijuana.

In Wells' deposition, he said Cruz told him that if Anthony had done something to her daughter, that was the place where she would put the child.

more
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27151991/detail.html

I do hope KioMarie hasn't lost her credibility. She was right on with her assessment of where ICA would have placed Caylee had she done something to Caylee...this ties her into the final resting place of precious Caylee...Oh why didn't LE try harder to get Caylee's remains then. There would have been so much more evidence to go against ICA....I understand it was underwater and TM pulled his volunteers out for fear of damaging evidence but what if ??? JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I has nothing to do with credibility to me. It's the fact that Kiomarie took LE to a completely different location than where Caylee was found. It is misleading for them to run a story stating that Kiomarie took LE to the remains location when she didn't. The teenage hangout spot was behind the school which is further down the street and on the other side of the road.

I am personally happy that TES didn't proceed into those woods with ATV's. What if they crushed Caylee's skull and destroyed the duct tape evidence? Can you imagine?

I has nothing to do with credibility to me. It's the fact that Kiomarie took LE to a completely different location than where Caylee was found. It is misleading for them to run a story stating that Kiomarie took LE to the remains location when she didn't. The teenage hangout spot was behind the school which is further down the street and on the other side of the road.

I am personally happy that TES didn't proceed into those woods with ATV's. What if they crushed Caylee's skull and destroyed the duct tape evidence? Can you imagine?

ITA with you post Lola

Kio Marie Interview July 19 2008, Part I
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRxEBS_B1YI[/ame]

Kio Marie Interview July 19 2008, Part 2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79GOVrhIapY&feature=related[/ame]

I don't care if she sold her story to anyone for any amount of money. What does that have to do with the truth or the times and places she spent with Casey in their school days? Nothing.

Originally Posted by LolaMoon08

Zinvestigator said:
I don't care if she sold her story to anyone for any amount of money. What does that have to do with the truth or the times and places she spent with Casey in their school days? Nothing.

I believe it does...even if KioMarie was 300 yards off, she had the notion of what ICA would have done had she done something to Caylee...It could prove only ICA knew of her zone place, her comfort place, where she might have buried her dead animals...I think Caylee being found near the zone could show ICA and only ICA placed Caylee there..it puts ICA at the dump site...in my eyes...and possibly the jury's eyes...

Oh and I am very happy TM did pull out his volunteers avoiding damaging Caylee's remains further....I just WISH they had gotten Caylee earlier for there would have been loads of evidence possible very hard to refute...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

When I saw the title of this thread it made me think of this statement by Casey.

Thank you to acandyrose :blowkiss:
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

July 21st, 2008
Taped Statement
Casey Anthony
LE: YM

CA: I got off of work, left Universal driving back to pick up Caylee like a normal day. And I show up to the apartment, knock on the door. Nobody answers. So, I called Zenaida's cell phone and it's out of service. Says that the phone is no longer in service. Excuse me. So, I sit down on the steps and wait for a little bit to see if maybe it was just a fluke if something happened. And time passed I didn't hear from anyone. No one showed up to the house so I went over to Jay Blanchard Park and checked a couple other places where maybe possibly they would've gone. A couple stores just regular places that I know Zenaida shops at and she's taken Caylee before. And after about 7 o'clock when I still hadn't heard anything I was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. And I went to a neutral place. I didn't really want to come home, I wasn't sure what I'd say about not knowing where Caylee was.
(end snip)

I had remembered her saying that she went to a "neutral place" when speaking about going to Tony's apartment. Did Casey refer to the area near the school, where they used to hang out as a "comfort area?"

In her written statement, Casey repeats the story but says," I spent the rest of that evening pacing and worrying, at one of the few places I felt "at home", my boyfriend Anthony Lazzaro's apartment."

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyStatement071608.htm

Nothing earth shattering...lol. Just noticed that...

:websleuther:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back