Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that George and Cindy dress fairly conservatively, they seem like typical, normal people for their age group. They will probably be advised to keep this image and wear their wedding rings. I notice that they hold hands when walking, (which may have been advised to show their relationship strength). I've seen Cindy wear a cross and I've seen Casey wear a demure cross in plain view.

Early on, Cindy was wearing tank tops into the courtroom. George always seemed a bit more conservative.

Whoever is dressing KC is not doing a very good job. Everything she wears looks thrown together, old and outdated (like someone picked them up at the Salvation Army). I personally think she looked best at her first hearing wearing the prison blues with her hair pulled back at the sides. I guess CA is picking out her clothes, but CA has better taste than that. Must be a little FY going on there.

If this ensemble was the work of LKB then she did a fair job on Casey. The blue shirt last hearing and pushing her hair back the entire time was not attractive. Other than Casey's futzing with her cream sweater, this outfit probably looked the best on her (compared with the other yucky ensembles).

Ugh, that BUN thing is awful (I add thing because it is one FUBR bun). I think she looked best in her blues with her hair down also! These people that are picking her clothes are doing a horrible job, IMO. I doubt she likes the clothes OR the bun!

I cant' bring myself to care about the choice or fit of the clothes. It's all an attempt to look conservative; pointless really, with the trove of party pictures after Caylee was killed.
What's more interesting to me is the body language between all the players. I read KC as VERY depressed. I read her parents behavior as "feeling duty bound" and feeling joined to a larger group of victims of crime--finding their identity there.
Can't see LBs face at all, so can't read her. Also, if she has had a lot of surgery, it could be hard to tell what she is thinking.

I agree Casey is looking very depressed.

The picture of KC and LKB seems like KC is almost "beaming" with total and complete adoration that LKB is giving her attention. It's almost as if KC is "star struck" or something. She looks so lost in the moment and focused on every word LKB is speaking. It's a very different response than I have seen towards anyone else, except, of course, JB. But because he is a male, we expect her to act this way. :twocents:

It's actually pretty typical for adult children of personality disordered mothers to crave acceptance from a "mother figure". Not much different than girls having "daddy issues"..

I am so tired of seeing her smirk when she is in the courtroom.

I want to (as someone's sig suggests) smack the smug right out of her.

You can tell that Casey is not comfortable in her new skin, she has obviously gained some weight and when she is in plain clothes you can tell she is not comfortable, always adjusting her shirts, playing with her pant line...

she's not comfortable sitting there... maybe she should stop ordering so much junk food! IMO

I am so tired of seeing her smirk when she is in the courtroom.

I want to (as someone's sig suggests) smack the smug right out of her.

I think that the attorneys keep reminding her over and over not to laugh or smirk, but she just can't help it--her narcissistic nature demands that she mock those who dare cast her in a bad light.

IMO: She is wearing an understated color shirt; but that does not betray the fact that she is still flaunting her figure--it is quite form fitting.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she is still trying to capture TonE's attention.

IMO: She is wearing an understated color shirt; but that does not betray the fact that she is still flaunting her figure--it is quite form fitting.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that she is still trying to capture TonE's attention.

In her sick fantasy world she probably believes TonE is still lusting after her and is waiting for the day she gets out of jail.

She fidgets a lot. And I also see an act. Like she's pretending to understand, pretending that she's engaged in what's going on... but she's really not, and she's oh so aware that she's being watched. Does anyone else get that impression?

You can tell that Casey is not comfortable in her new skin, she has obviously gained some weight and when she is in plain clothes you can tell she is not comfortable, always adjusting her shirts, playing with her pant line...

she's not comfortable sitting there... maybe she should stop ordering so much junk food! IMO

To me , it appears she has actually lost some weight compared to last hearing.

She fidgets a lot. And I also see an act. Like she's pretending to understand, pretending that she's engaged in what's going on... but she's really not, and she's oh so aware that she's being watched. Does anyone else get that impression?

Yes, it is most noticeable, especially when one is reminded of her jailhouse video with her parents about not giving LE or the media anything to critique.

She is smug & likes to appear "above it all".... The look in her eyes say everything to me, nothing, hollow, devoid of feeling. JMO

"The Eyes are the Windows to the Soul"

She looked angry to me, am i the only one who saw her trying to control her anger? And yes she did appear smug,and i to would like to slap her into next week.

I think a ponytail was a bad choice of hair style. To me, ponytails are pretty unprofessional, casual, and a bit kid-like. That's not to say I don't rock a ponytail many times but usually it's at my house or when I'm somewhere casual.

Not carrying around 30 lbs of toddler will make ya go soft...

Oh and not to forget all the bar-top dancing. LOL...

Sorry, so O/T... but I couldn't resist.

All I know is when I watched this motion today, I was amazed at how she can continually act as though this is just --- oh how to describe -- something that she shouldn't be bothered with, yet a stage for the next act.

She has no soul.

I wonder if this whole family was raised in a barn, no class. None.
It sends the message of absolutely no respect for the judge, the court
or our justice system. Meanwhile, Casey continues grinning, and acting like
she is queen of the ball.

In most court rooms the bailiff will tell people to spit out their gum. It is considered disrespectful of the court. I have noticed she has worn flip flops too and that is even posted as a NO NO in many courts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500