Analysis of Casey's Clothes and Body Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wouldn't give to have Casey read those words.And then, see her expression.:p

Well she may not see it but her lawyers def are gauging public opinion I am quite sure. remember in the beginning they said they were doing Public opinion surveys about where to have the trial? (Dont ask me for links that would take all weekend to find, LOL) Also, I remember when the Ants first said they were asking for donations for Caylee's funeral and suddenly they weren't. I think they read all the neg. FB on the boards. So I really think they read here. hey, Jose! Hi Linda!

Also, the little exchanges between LKB and Casey weird me out. It seems like Casey always has one exciting bit of news to share with LKB and it looks odd-- as if Casey's sitting with her mom and dishing the latest scoop about her sorority sisters.
45547165.jpg

Granted, this is way better than playing flirty pen toss with JB, but it's still odd looking IMO.

If this ensemble was the work of LKB then she did a fair job on Casey. The blue shirt last hearing and pushing her hair back the entire time was not attractive. Other than Casey's futzing with her cream sweater, this outfit probably looked the best on her (compared with the other yucky ensembles).

I cant' bring myself to care about the choice or fit of the clothes. It's all an attempt to look conservative; pointless really, with the trove of party pictures after Caylee was killed.
What's more interesting to me is the body language between all the players. I read KC as VERY depressed. I read her parents behavior as "feeling duty bound" and feeling joined to a larger group of victims of crime--finding their identity there.
Can't see LBs face at all, so can't read her. Also, if she has had a lot of surgery, it could be hard to tell what she is thinking.

If this ensemble was the work of LKB then she did a fair job on Casey. The blue shirt last hearing and pushing her hair back the entire time was not attractive. Other than Casey's futzing with her cream sweater, this outfit probably looked the best on her (compared with the other yucky ensembles).

The picture of KC and LKB seems like KC is almost "beaming" with total and complete adoration that LKB is giving her attention. It's almost as if KC is "star struck" or something. She looks so lost in the moment and focused on every word LKB is speaking. It's a very different response than I have seen towards anyone else, except, of course, JB. But because he is a male, we expect her to act this way. :twocents:

KC has a soul, you think?

As to her clothing in court, WHY can't the "clothing chooser" pick out something that doesn't flaunt her bosoms and booty? One's eye focuses upon the bosom instantly because they are so pendulous and prominent. Like Marilyn Monroe once said, when she is going out for the evening or for a shoot, she turns around and looks into the mirror to see what stands out at her. That's what she needs to "fix". KC, you need to harness up the bosom, get a larger size of blouse and shirt. You aren't interviewing for pole dancer at Tom's Truckstop.

That's exactly what I thought on the soul issue. Actually, all this talk of Casey's old soul, new soul is kind of creeping me out. Some people are just a hollow vessel, I think.

I think the clothes look so bad not just because they're too tight and just generally ill fitting but because they're cheap. Cheap clothes never fit or hang right.

I buy my share of cheap clothes from Walmart or Target but I would never wear them in a situation where I wanted to impress anyone. In fact, I have a sweater exactly like the white one she's wearing only in a different color I bought at Walmart a few years ago. It's so thin and clingy and ill fitting (what was I thinking when I bought it?), I wore it once and stuck it in the bottom of the sweater drawer.

Whoever is dressing KC is not doing a very good job. Everything she wears looks thrown together, old and outdated (like someone picked them up at the Salvation Army). I personally think she looked best at her first hearing wearing the prison blues with her hair pulled back at the sides. I guess CA is picking out her clothes, but CA has better taste than that. Must be a little FY going on there.

we know cindy picked out the last outfit because she tryed to slip a bracelet in the socks so I assume she was responsible for this lovely sweater set as well.

So, did Baez request a lower/smaller chair for Casey or was the chair just lowered to make Casey appear small? :slap:

Also, the little exchanges between LKB and Casey weird me out. It seems like Casey always has one exciting bit of news to share with LKB and it looks odd-- as if Casey's sitting with her mom and dishing the latest scoop about her sorority sisters.
45547165.jpg

Granted, this is way better than playing flirty pen toss with JB, but it's still odd looking IMO.

Maybe LKB is saying to KC "Don't worry-next time time I'll bring you something from my closet. Don't you think this jacket would go nice with that blouse?";)

This thread is about Casey's Clothes and Body Language leave others out!

Maybe LKB is saying to KC "Don't worry-next time time I'll bring you something from my closet. Don't you think this jacket would go nice with that blouse?";)

I think KC smiling as if she hasn't a care in the world is a defense mechanism that communicates " I am better than you are". She has a very narcissistic way about her that screams "Look at me!".

I think they definitely have to get her some clothes. She looks terrible. I know what she did is awful and the lowest of the low, but I guess, having a background and undergrad in law, I do believe that she deserves the best defense possible, and part of that is to show you have the brains and the where with all to look right in court!

Everyone deserves some self dignity in court, and you'red supposed to dress nice in court to show your respect for the judge and to show your respect for the seriousness of whats going on in the courtroom. You're supposed to show reverence for the proceedings!

You don't chew gum (as CA has done), show up with greasy hair, wear jail clothes (if you don't have to), or wear a casual sweater like that to Court. I don't know who the PR people are now, but it's obvious they don't know what they're doing with her image.

Every time she shows up, she looks different and half backwards. They need to find a neatly attired self respecting image for her, and to stick with it.

This is the only point I feel sorry for Casey on. If I were going to send her something, I'd send her a set of nice clothes to wear. I know she didn't show that same respect for Caley, but it doesn't mean that we should deny her her day in court and the best possible defense she can muster.

I do think the powersuit was all wrong, and wondered if CA was sending her a deeper message. Was that the jacket to the pants that CA washed? Did she wanna watch Casey squirm wearing the jacket into court? Seems funny she didn't wear the matching slacks to go with the jacket.

Good gosh. I never even notice what LKB was wearing. What? I never in my life saw an attorney dress like that for court. Is she going to court or to Yazdah's farm?

KC has a soul, you think?

As to her clothing in court, WHY can't the "clothing chooser" pick out something that doesn't flaunt her bosoms and booty? One's eye focuses upon the bosom instantly because they are so pendulous and prominent. Like Marilyn Monroe once said, when she is going out for the evening or for a shoot, she turns around and looks into the mirror to see what stands out at her. That's what she needs to "fix". KC, you need to harness up the bosom, get a larger size of blouse and shirt. You aren't interviewing for pole dancer at Tom's Truckstop.

Baez probably goes into Casey's bedroom at the Anthonys and picks out her clothes for court ;)

I think KC smiling as if she hasn't a care in the world is a defense mechanism that communicates " I am better than you are". She has a very narcissistic way about her that screams "Look at me!".

That is a smile Casey has practiced in the mirror for years to make herself appear so deeply interested in the person speaking with her. It makes her lies easier to be believed. She's a pro at having the right phony facial expression when it's needed. At least that's how I see it.

I'm pretty sure I read KCs lips during the exchange with LB and it was just ordinary pleasantries like, "oh I'm doing okay."
But she's really not doing okay. I think she is VERY depressed and knows she is in big trouble. I suppose she has figured out that if she can't pay these hot-shots, they must be in it for the celebrity factor.
She isn't putting much thoughts into the clothes, leaving all decisions to others ultimately. Except for the junk food. That's become her world--the junk she can buy from the jail-store.
She lived in a fantasy world before all this, and I believe her demeanor describes someone who is still retreating into a fantasy world where she gets out of jail and gets a job--only she can't commit to it, even in her dreams.

In this crazy old world we live in, there are givers and takers.

People that try to do good and help others and those who choose not to do anything except for themselves.

KC is not a giver, from what little we have seen of her recent actions in the past several months, i have not seen much giving from her but i have seen a lot of taking from her... an extravagant amount actually

and the prosecution team is not going to take anything from KC, she took it all away from herself with her own SELFISH actions.. unfortunately she took an innocent child's life.

if the damn other members of the family had the guts to support caylee i think it would be a breath of fresh air on a sitaution that stinks more than any trunk of any car..... :sick:

I'll agree in saying KC doesn't look HORRIBLE but her look lately is a lottt different than the one we saw in those pictures from Fusion. I highly doubt that all the guys who found her hot then would agree now. I'm enjoying the fact that she's growing more unattractive by the day b/c this means less of the "she's too pretty to committ a murder or go to jail" excuse that some juries actually buy. Also, I mean face it, if she always been an obese, unattractive girl there would be NO guys putting money in her accout or guys from her HS visiting her. I hope her looks continue to go down hill so all the money and pity she's been given based on them does as well.

I'm pretty sure I read KCs lips during the exchange with LB and it was just ordinary pleasantries like, "oh I'm doing okay."
But she's really not doing okay. I think she is VERY depressed and knows she is in big trouble. I suppose she has figured out that if she can't pay these hot-shots, they must be in it for the celebrity factor.
She isn't putting much thoughts into the clothes, leaving all decisions to others ultimately. Except for the junk food. That's become her world--the junk she can buy from the jail-store.
She lived in a fantasy world before all this, and I believe her demeanor describes someone who is still retreating into a fantasy world where she gets out of jail and gets a job--only she can't commit to it, even in her dreams.

~ bolded by me ~

Somehow, I don't think any of KC's fantasies involve getting a job! :p

Now... on topic. I think this last outfit looked ill-fitting and washed too many times; but it was still better than the suit. I didn't have a problem with the blue shirt last time, but those pants were very unflattering and the hairstyle was distracting. Somebody needs to take some of the $200,000+ they got from selling Caylee pictures and videos and buy her some clothes that fit. I think the sweater sets would be a good look for her if they were new and in her size. But then again, it looks like it may be awhile before she goes before a jury, so maybe they are waiting to be sure what size she'll need then. ;)

I'll agree in saying KC doesn't look HORRIBLE but her look lately is a lottt different than the one we saw in those pictures from Fusion. I highly doubt that all the guys who found her hot then would agree now. I'm enjoying the fact that she's growing more unattractive by the day b/c this means less of the "she's too pretty to committ a murder or go to jail" excuse that some juries actually buy. Also, I mean face it, if she always been an obese, unattractive girl there would be NO guys putting money in her accout or guys from her HS visiting her. I hope her looks continue to go down hill so all the money and pity she's been given based on them does as well.

a punishment KC might feel – make her appear wearing her old skimpy skinny clothes in her new uhhh curvier body. I’m thinkin that black half-shirt thing she liked so much.

Everly: This IS Casey we're talking about here, right? She's anticipating being the centre of attention!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all she cares about, and that is soooooo sick.:cool:

And the compulsive hand rubbing - it always reminds me of Macbeth: "Out damned spot, OUT!"

That photo is when she was being led out of the courtroom and she was stalling.....looking back at JB and waiting for him to give her some notice. That was an ah-ha moment. Something is going on there for sure, I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox