The Suburban memorial site is up for sale. **UPDATE SOLD** OR NOT?

I'm almost positive it's someone who is linked to the A's
CA was probably mortified thinking LP was going to purchase it.

Very interesting. If we had someone in FL, they could go pull the sale deed. It's pubblic record, and even if it's an entity, the entity has to be registered with the FL Sec. of State to be buying immovable property...

There is a delay between the recording in Orange County and the upload to the Comptroller's site and the Orange County Property Appraiser's site...just FYI.

Don't make yourselves **CRAZY** looking for the recorded documents at the Orange County Comptroller's or the purchase price info on the OCPA. We've had Deeds that took Orange County over two weeks to simply file (unless you walk in and WAIT for them to record it) and then a long time (read: months) for it to show on the OCPA. Just FYI...

Brad Conway must be feeling pretty special with his announcement of the sale yet refusing to name the new owner.
If the owner is not associated with the A's he should have no reason to hold back the name. They found a perfect match when they hired him. yuck

Very interesting. If we had someone in FL, they could go pull the sale deed. It's pubblic record, and even if it's an entity, the entity has to be registered with the FL Sec. of State to be buying immovable property...

No worries, it will have to be posted online at some point as a matter of public record.

I can totally attest to the delay as I lived it every day for 4 years! I would call the Clerk about our OWN recorded documents as it took so long to get them back. If there was a big delay I'd try to see if they had uploaded them on the Comptroller's site (and sometimes got my answer there). I not only needed our original documents back, I needed to know when it was recorded so I could "close the gap" on our title search.

Also, when we sold big pieces of coveted property (like in Winter Park), people would be SUPER NOSY and want to know how much Property X sold for (and whatnot). During the period people could not "see" it online (about a month) our office would get calls trying to get us to tell them who bought it and for how much.

I know very little about real estate, but isn't it also possible someone has simply signed a contract to buy the property but the actual purchase hasn't gone to closing yet?

Garden, if it has not gone to "closing" then it is not "sold". If an attorney said it is "sold" then that's what I'm going by (money or consideration paid, documents signed and notarized, etc.).

The period you are thinking of can be called "under contract".

If the A's bought it, they'll probably make a playground and charge admittance fees. :rolleyes: Like they can do anything to restore the memory of their granddaughter... it'll be about money.

I for one could never even want to drive by a place where my grandchild died let alone buy the land... so if it's them, it's very sick.

IF it is the A's who bought it, we can assume that the price was more than $50K (the amount that LP offered). My question is, why are these people rolling in money? Stop giving money to these people!!!

Brad Conway must be feeling pretty special with his announcement of the sale yet refusing to name the new owner.
If the owner is not associated with the A's he should have no reason to hold back the name. They found a perfect match when they hired him. yuck

Oh goody, we're being given a fresh dose of Suspense, Mystery, and Secret Clues from the A Team. I'm sick of their dramatics. Sick of them!

BTW, You're absolutely right--they've found their perfect team mate in BC.

If the A's bought it, they'll probably make a playground and charge admittance fees. :rolleyes: Like they can do anything to restore the memory of their granddaughter... it'll be about money.

I for one could never even want to drive by a place where my grandchild died let alone buy the land... so if it's them, it's very sick.

I think I'd feel the same way, particularly when, as mentioned on NG last night, there is a good chance some of poor little Caylee's bones are still there unrecovered despite LE's heroic efforts to find them. It might make some folks feel it was more of a grave site even now than simply a place where a body had been found somewhat intact.

I can't pretend to think what the A's would think however. They are so proprietary about everything Caylee and so clueless about what behavior is appropriate I would believe almost anything they might do or say.

Maybe CA made BC buy it.
:rolleyes:

If I were the As, I'd have to move and never go back. I'm starting to see that they may be just as heartless as KC.

Maybe CA made BC buy it.
:rolleyes:

If I were the As, I'd have to move and never go back. I'm starting to see that they may be just as heartless as KC.

I'm tellin' ya...Lee is the most likely owner of said property. IMO
The A's credit probably isn't worth a plug nickle at this point but Lee's is probably perfect.

Oh goody, we're being given a fresh dose of Suspense, Mystery, and Secret Clues from the A Team. I'm sick of their dramatics. Sick of them!

BTW, You're absolutely right--they've found their perfect team mate in BC.
I wholeheartedly agree, Friday!:)
I'm sick of each and every one of them! Why don't they just go away?
I've never seen or heard of such a family as the As! They appear to to bask in the attention of a sickening and senseless crime and seem to enjoy it too much for me!
They are all disgusting!

Maybe JB bought it.

Maybe the big TV bucks that bought the pictures bought the property...

Or, an awful thought, maybe the A's wanted the place so they would be able to dump the ashes in the same place their poor loving daughter "buried" Caylee's body... You know, like a full circle....

OMG - if the A's bought the property I'll vomit. Where did they get the money (hello - neither one of them is working). Will they put up a caylee museum? Recreate her bedroom, show videos, charge $20.00 admission? Sell buttons, t-shirts, and bracelets. I wouldn't be suprised at anything that family does anymore.

If I were in their shoes, that house would be up for sale, and I would move to another state. Let KC handle this one on her own. She's caused enough pain for a lifetime!

Best,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back