2009.04.06 Document Release: 2008.07.23 Cindy Phone Message for Sgt. John Allen

Wow, just relistened a couple of times and agree she says "Casey had to have had help no matter what you guys think the scenario might be." I believe Cindy meant to cast suspicion on others besides Casey but mispoke (excited utterance perhaps?) and let this slip that Casey "had help".

It seems to me she might have said either, but I think if she said, "had to have had help" she meant HELP as in a SITTER. Someone watching Caylee, considering she does not think at this point Caylee is dead. She thinks she has been with SOMEONE for almost a month. Bear in mind at that stage, LE was saying "there is no Zenida," and Cindy was formulating a theory that Zanny was many people--basically, anyone she could imagine might be watching Caylee while KC was off partying all that month--since she could not imagine Caylee was dead. (She knew KC was out partying, as she sent Lee running after her at the clubs.)

I only hear the desperate mother in this woman that we should have heard from KC. I think Cindy is as annoying as any of us think she is, but bear in mind we have not heard from her once (cept at the public memorial) since she discovered Caylee was dead.

That particular picture she is referring to (with the red curtain, rock band drum set behind Caylee) was taken at Ricardo's apartment. Perhaps the night they stayed over? Might account for KC's reason in telling Cindy it was Zanny's place.

okay I looked at the thread and that was the picture of the sawgrass apt with the red walls. When CA said red curtains I thought maybe that was it, but our thread doesn;t say anything about red curtains and the pictures are gone.
Does anyone know what picture CA is talking about?

Don't know for sure but thought she might be talking about the picture with the drum set that KC told her was Zanni's apartment but was really Ricardo's.

here's the picture she's talking about. It was actually taken at Ric's apartment (Casey cleared that up in that Aug. 14 visit):

Attachments

• caylee in ric's apartment.jpg
    caylee in ric's apartment.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 108
It seems to me she might have said either, but I think if she said, "had to have had help" she meant HELP as in a SITTER. Someone watching Caylee, considering she does not think at this point Caylee is dead. She thinks she has been with SOMEONE for almost a month.

I only hear the desperate mother in this woman that we should have heard from KC. I think Cindy is as annoying as any of us think she is, but bear in mind we have not heard from her once (cept at the public memorial) since she discovered Caylee was dead.

Thanks, I hadn't thought of it from the 'help' as in 'sitter' angle. That could be what Cindy meant.

I agree that Cindy was a desparate grandmother, that she loved Caylee and had nothing to do with or knew about Caylee's death UNTIL she smelled that car on July 15th and immediately went into ABC (anybody but Casey) mode.

Wow, just relistened a couple of times and agree she says "Casey had to have had help no matter what you guys think the scenario might be." I believe Cindy meant to cast suspicion on others besides Casey but mispoke (excited utterance perhaps?) and let this slip that Casey "had help".

bolded----->word for word

okay I looked at the thread and that was the picture of the sawgrass apt with the red walls. When CA said red curtains I thought maybe that was it, but our thread doesn;t say anything about red curtains and the pictures are gone.
Does anyone know what picture CA is talking about?

The picture that Cindy is talking about actually is a picture of Ricardo Morales' apartment. Cindy discusses this in one of her August interviews.

YES! I heard it, too. And that is basically the same thing Annie D. says - that KC had to have help cuz she isn't smart enough to do it by herself.

Also, I though I was going to go crazy listening to that message - whoever leaves mssgs on v-mail that last that long?? Oh, yeah - CINDY!:bang::bang:
Bor-ring! Gheesh.

Smart enough to do what? Kill her baby and dump her feet away from her home then make up some ridiculous lies. She couldn't be more lazy. Not directed at you, but at Annie' D's comment.

My ears were bleeding by the time I was done listening to Cindy's Spew ..

My god, that family can talk!
Do they ever shut up? :rolleyes:

My ears were bleeding by the time I was done listening to Cindy's Spew ..

My god, that family can talk!
Do they ever shut up? :rolleyes:

I think the only potential "non talker" is perhaps ga--but could/can change my mind either way....:waitasec:

I also think that the "anonomous" phone call to Yuri was ca----seemed and sounded just like her--it was one of the "controling" the investigation and "clearing" whatever she thought they were accusing her of....:rolleyes:

I think the only potential "non talker" is perhaps ga--but could/can change my mind either way....:waitasec:

I also think that the "anonomous" phone call to Yuri was ca----seemed and sounded just like her--it was one of the "controling" the investigation and "clearing" whatever she thought they were accusing her of....:rolleyes:

Yep ..
George is a non-talker, a non-worker, a non-searcher ..

I'm sure there's a long list of non's in George's life ..

I just love it when the topics get back on Cindy, cuz we all know she is the driving force behind this whole convoluted, lying mess. What ever will LE do with her?

I just love it when the topics get back on Cindy, cuz we all know she is the driving force behind this whole convoluted, lying mess. What ever will LE do with her?

ohhhhhhhhh I have a thought :behindbar:behindbar

How about we discuss the tape it's contents and possible significance?

I found two statements in this message to be odd. The first already discussed (Casey had to have had help) really struck me. The second was this:

I'd like to talk to you guys about it.....So in the presence of Lee or one on one with me or with George or whatever, I think we need to clear the air on some things...

To me it's strange that the first option on her list is Lee and Cindy meet with LE. Second is Cindy herself, third is "or with George" and then she throws in "or whatever".
Why did she include Lee before George? Where are her priorities?

I found two statements in this message to be odd. The first already discussed (Casey had to have had help) really struck me. The second was this:

I'd like to talk to you guys about it.....So in the presence of Lee or one on one with me or with George or whatever, I think we need to clear the air on some things...

To me it's strange that the first option on her list is Lee and Cindy meet with LE. Second is Cindy herself, third is "or with George" and then she throws in "or whatever".
Why did she include Lee before George? Where are her priorities?

I think in the beginning Lee was kind of a mediator between LE and Cindy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oma13
Back