CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sandra was most likely deceased before the search started. Although they may have found her body. I think it was too late to find her alive.

I would never microchip my children. The government already controls to much of our lives now.

That's what I mean. But, why does it automatically have to be government control? Private companies market the chips and if the gov started getting weird, just remove the chip? My cat's chip is not controlled by the gov and I think they are not hard to remove. I'm more worried right now about a predator than I am some sudden dictatorship taking over. But, I do understand your point of view. Hitler would have loved the chip!

KHolloway, one of our WS members, would not continue to be in limbo after FIVE YEARS if her granddaughter had a microchip. I know it sounds horrible to have to do this, but our world is getting more and more evil! If my kids were little, I would be demanding this! I really think it is necessary now. I respect the person who said the government has too much power as it is, but I have friends who are LE and believe me, the criminals have WAY MORE RIGHTS than the victims! And half the time the evil beings are released because of overcrowded jails and a lack of money to keep them where they belong!

Rest in peace, Sandra.
Sometimes it is just too much for the soul to see the faces of all the ones that are murdered. But maybe we can make a little difference, somewhere, sometime.

Anyone know how we would go about starting a campaign and making some noise about getting this done?
I have no idea, tonight is the first time that I have seriously thought about it. There has to be other's talking about something like this, I have heard it mentioned before.

That's what I mean. But, why does it automatically have to be government control? Private companies market the chips and if the gov started getting weird, just remove the chip? My cat's chip is not controlled by the gov and I think they are not hard to remove. I'm more worried right now about a predator than I am some sudden dictatorship taking over. But, I do understand your point of view. Hitler would have loved the chip!

I should clarify what I meant, some type of GPS for small kids, not teens or adults, so they can be found. Not advocating the gov get in our business, or anything like that. I'm not having kids but I'm pretty sick of all the **** going on today. :furious: Just thinking of keeping kids safe...oh well.

I am so upset, I don't think any case has hit me so hard. She was just so beautiful, happy and full of life. Looks very much like my own daughter who loves to skip and dance :( I am so sad and angry, god bless her family and I hope that whatever horrible end she came to was as fast and painless as possible, god bless her please. How can someone hurt such an innocent beautiful baby girl? I don't understand

This would bring horrors I am afraid. If you insert or implant some kind of a chip into a child, it can be removed surgically.

There are sickos out there that would kidnap kids and cut out their chip so the child couldn't be tracked.

Oh Lord! And, another poster asked how a chip could prevent these things. I think it probably true that many times the kid is gone before tracking the chip would help, but not always!

I have to go to bed now. I'm so grateful to have all of u here. What a super group of friends.

RIP sweet lil honey

Don't microchips have to be scanned in order to get the information? If that's true than it wouldn't really help right...? But I know what you are saying, I've often said that same thing.

Ok, so now I feel like an idiot! You are right!

By Mike Martinez, Kari Hulac, Michelle Maitre and Aaron Swarts
San Joaquin Herald
Posted: 04/06/2009 01:56:27 PM PDT
Updated: 04/06/2009 09:46:40 PM PDTTRACY — Police confirmed tonight that the body of a missing Tracy girl was found inside a large black container discovered in a farm pond just 2 miles away from where the child was last seen 10 days ago.
Sandra Cantu, 8, was last seen in a surveillance video that captured her skipping near her home in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park on West Clover Road on March 27.
"We will be determining the person responsible for this reprehensive act, and we will bring them to justice," said Tracy Police Chief Janet Thiessen said at a Monday night press conference, reading from a prepared statement.
A cause of death will be determined after an autopsy, which is scheduled to take place "first thing" Tuesday morning, said Tracy Police Sgt. Tony Sheneman. He said she was identified by the clothing she was last seen wearing, a Hello Kitty T-shirt and striped dress.Farm workers draining the pond in preparation to irrigate a nearby field made the discovery Monday morning. After police and FBI agents spent the day at the site taking photos of footprints and tire tracks and looking for other evidence, a coroner's van arrived at about 3 p.m.
Sandra's body was found inside a black rolling suitcase. The case didn't have any identifying marks that "would lead us to a particular individual," Sheneman said. Officials said the area nearby had been extensively searched; however, the "very large collection pond" — which had been full for two weeks — hadn't been dredged. more at link:http://www.contracostatimes.com/top-stories/ci_12083949

I think Sandra was most likely deceased before the search started. Although they may have found her body. I think it was too late to find her alive.

I would never microchip my children. The government already controls to much of our lives now.

That is just too Horrifying! I never even thought of that!

This would bring horrors I am afraid. If you insert or implant some kind of a chip into a child, it can be removed surgically.

There are sickos out there that would kidnap kids anyway and cut out their chip so the child couldn't be tracked.

It would probably be easier to use a strong magnet like the kind that will wipe out all the info on a debit card or a flash drive. My husband lost all of the recordings on one of his cassette tapes once during one of my daughters MRI scans. He was very careful to clean ALL of his pockets out after that.

I think if they can use microchips in animals, they should be able to do the same with children. I need to do some research on this.

I know...I'm guessing since they can put all kinds of metal/plastic stuff in us to keep us alive, the chip is safe. It's the idea behind it people can't get used to.

I agree! Once people are comfy with having our pets chipped, the next move may be to do the same with our children and elders. Have heard about a chip that acts much like a gps tracking device.

That may be what's really killing me about this case. I usually can follow these cases very clinically and dispassionately. I'm a family law lawyer and many of my family are social workers so I'm exposed to tons of horrible stories. But, I saw the video of the last sighting of sweet Sandra and she was so happy, so cute, without a care in the world just swinging those little arms. That's what hurts a lot - seeing that innocence and knowing what happened next. I'm going to try not to get a time out here but: BASTARDS! BASTARDS!

Amen. I am soooo tired of the best and sweetest little humans in this world being hurt by the worst :mad: Rest peacefully little angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member